SPEC Clutches & Flywheels....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPEC Clutches & Flywheels....

We are proud to announce the addition of SPEC Clutches and Flywheels to our inventory. I will have these clutches added in the next hour or so. I will update this thread when that is complete!

--Adam
    2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

WHOOO HOO!!!1!!!1 LOL looks like i know where ill be buying my clutch from
    [FS links are NOT ALLOWED in signatures, except for vendors!] lol.

Comment

Nice...

I could use just the Sprung Stg 3 friction disk... Pn SZD153.

I got the act stg 3 un-sprung kit. Spec says their disk will work with the act components so I will just get a new disk. I don't want to use un-sprung because I hear they wear quickly.
      ~Jay~
      04 Mazda 6S Wagon
      1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
      1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

anyone with a spec clutch wanna drop some feedback? thanks
        DON'T TAKE LIFE SO SERIOUSLY, YOU'RE NOT GETTING OUT ALIVE!!!

Comment

Im lookin for a clutch/flywheel combo, but no SPEC on your site. Could you tell me what price on a Spec stage 3 w/ flywheel plus shipping?

thanks,
          Luke
          Orange PGT Driveway Ornament

Comment

The Spec Stage 3 Clutch runs $339 Retail, but if you get in on now, I'm running my first 5 clutches at a discount. Which would save you $50. It would be $289 Shipped for the clutch and about $399 Shipped for the flywheel.

I'm still working on getting the clutches up and will do that as soon as I get some free time.

--Adam

Comment

I lied the Flywheel will only be $379 Shipped.

Oh and remember when I say shipped that's only for the lower 48 states.

--Adam

Comment

Do you know how much the SPEC flywheel weighs?

Also no clutch/flywheel combo discount

Luke
                Orange PGT Driveway Ornament

Comment

As far as I know it is a 9lbs flywheel, but I will double check with Spec tomorrow. As far as combo discounts go I will have some available after these first 5 clutches are gone.

--Adam

Comment

I've updated the 2nd Gen PGT and MX6 parts with the SPEC clutches I'm still working on the 1st gen's, but I will also get approval to post this in the BB forum.

--Adam

Comment

yes it is a 9lb fw I have one in my car.

Comment

Originally posted by brian2305
                        yes it is a 9lb fw I have one in my car.
                        Well there you have it

--Adam

Comment

Originally posted by Malibu
                          The Spec Stage 3 Clutch runs $339 Retail, but if you get in on now, I'm running my first 5 clutches at a discount. Which would save you $50. It would be $289 Shipped for the clutch and about $399 Shipped for the flywheel.

I'm still working on getting the clutches up and will do that as soon as I get some free time.

--Adam
                          Not to be a dick, and I know you are discounting the first 5, but why go through you, when I can go through Spec themselves for the same price?
                          04 - Ion 3 - It gets me from point A-B.
                          93 - PGT Black - SOLD

"Ya know, my blown struts and rattling shift knob, and peeling clearcoat and rusting fenders, and rusting underbody, and fading paint, and door dings and broken ball joint all add character to my car. " -- VTEC_EATER

Comment

No offense taken. The price actually won't be the same, because shipping to the lower 48 States is included in our listed price.

In anycase, if you want to purchase directly through SPEC, that is okay too. I'm not telling you where to buy your stuff, only giving another option, along with a wide variety of products. More variety than any other AV of aftermaket parts for the Ford Probe & MX6, that I can think of. Not to mention some of the lowest prices around.

In short, I support this community as best I can, so the least you could do is help me support you.

--Adam

Comment

I had a feeling shipping would be included, the way you stated it, but just wanted to make sure. I definetly support those that support the community. So once I am moved in to my new place, settled down, a new clutch and flywheel will be ordered.
                              04 - Ion 3 - It gets me from point A-B.
                              93 - PGT Black - SOLD

"Ya know, my blown struts and rattling shift knob, and peeling clearcoat and rusting fenders, and rusting underbody, and fading paint, and door dings and broken ball joint all add character to my car. " -- VTEC_EATER

Comment

Working...
                              X