X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eww...
    Some kind of thunder inside.

Comment

Four gay condoms are relaxing in a jacuzzi and drinking midori sours. One of the condoms asks the others, "who's getting shit faced first?!"
      Pr0n - my Anti-Drug.
      1G FAQ - A MUST READ for 1G's! ~ 1990 PGL = WRECKED! & Sold! ~ 2004 Nissan 350Z Touring
      "Let me hear you make decisions without your television."

Enjoy PT? Support it.

Comment

^^^lol
        Some kind of thunder inside.

Comment

LOL that was funny.... wrong.... so wrong but funny
          ~AZIZA~

my email address is NOT working!

Comment

Even the guy here will say ewww to that!
            1988 Nissan 300ZX Turbo SS : My Shiro Special site. Limited edition Z31 model.
            Engine: K&N Intake, HKS Exhaust, Poly motor mounts
            Suspension: ST front springs, SS rear springs, full poly bushing set and spring seats, BILSTEIN shocks/struts, Cusco front strut brace
            The last last letter of the alphabet is also the last word in sports cars: Z
            Dyno 5-14-05: 175.17 HP @ 5200rpm & 200.36 Torque @ 3800rpm

Comment

Three friends -- two straight guys and a gay guy -- and their significant others were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter.

First came one of the straight guys and his wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly. "I can't let you in. You loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny."

Then came the second straight guy. "Sorry, can't let you in, either. You loved food too much. You loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!"

The gay guy turned to his boyfriend and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good, Dick."
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call a gay man's sac??

A mud flap

Comment

This Priest just gets out of training and reports to church for his first day on the job. The Bishop tells him he has to do the confessional today because there is a funeral going on in the neighboring church. The young priest agrees but asked how he should rate the sins. The Bishop explained that every sin is written in this huge book that he hands the priest.

The first person enters the confession booth...
                "Father, forgive me, for I have sinned.
                "What have you done my son?"
                "I had an affair on my wife last night while in a drunken stupor."
                *priest looks in book*
                "Committing adultry whilst drunk- 3 hail Mary's and 1 our father" you are forgiven my son...
                *priest thinks to himself, wow this book does have all of the sins*

The next person enters the confession booth...
                "I cheated on my taxes for the last 7 years."
                *priest looks in book and sure enough it's in there.
                -Cheating on taxes for 7 years-
                "that will be 5 hail Mary's and 3 our Fathers" You are forgiven my son.

The next person enters the confession booth...
                "I had anal sex with a man last night."

*priest looks in the book* - can't find anything about anal sex, homosexuality, etc.

*priest opens up the confessional door and yells to the alter boy*
                "Johnny, what do you get for anal sex?"
                *Nervous, Johnny pauses for a minute, then in a sqeemish voice*
                "Milk & Cookies."

Comment

Originally posted by Courtice6er
                  Three friends -- two straight guys and a gay guy -- and their significant others were on a cruise. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship; they all drowned, and next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter.

First came one of the straight guys and his wife. St. Peter shook his head sadly. "I can't let you in. You loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny."

Then came the second straight guy. "Sorry, can't let you in, either. You loved food too much. You loved to eat so much, you even married a woman named Candy!"

The gay guy turned to his boyfriend and whispered nervously, "It doesn't look good, Dick."
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you call a gay man's sac??

A mud flap

Those are funny as hell
                  1996 PGT-T...SOLD
                  N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

this is more like the official gay joke thread
                    If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been and always get what you've always gotten.

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - squat and scoot special

Comment

what the hell is with all the gay jokes!?

here's some not gay ones.

two fish are in a tank..
                      first fish says "you drive... i'll man the guns!"

two muffins are in an oven..
                      one muffin says to the other muffin, "holy shit! it's hot in here!"
                      second muffin says, "holy shit! a talking muffin!"
                      When I was your age, Pluto was a planet

Comment

haha those are good.

This isnt the offcial gay joke thread, just saw those and liked them, others are welcome

Comment

i found this one... i liked it...never heard it before
                          A gynecologist was getting tired of his job and decided to switch careers. He'd always enjoyed tinkering with engines, so he enrolled in a school for car mechanics. When the class ended, the students were given their final exam: strip a car engine completely and reassemble it in perfect working order. The gynecologist did his best - and was amazed to find he scored 150%. "How could that be?" he asked. "Well," said the instructor, "I gave you 50% for taking the engine apart. Next, I gave you 50% for reassembling it - a really fantastic job. And then I gave you a 50% bonus for doing it all through the exhaust pipe."
                          ~AZIZA~

my email address is NOT working!

Comment

When I was your age, Pluto was a planet

Comment

Two muffins are sitting in an oven. One says to the other...wow..it's getting hot in here...the other replies with HOLY SHIT...A TALKING MUFFIN

What does a dislexic cow say? OOM
                              What does a robotic cow say? Beep Beep
                              What does a drowning cow say? Blub Blub

What does a gay cow eat? *waves hand like fag* HHHAAAAYYYYYYY

What do you call a lesbian Dinosaur? Lick-Alota-Puss

=========Story Jokes=================
                              An attractive guy's car breaks down by a farmers house and it starts to pour outside. So he goes up to the house and asks if he can use a phone. Well it being in teh middle of no where the man responds with he has no phone but is welcome to stay in teh guest bedroom...but under 1 circumstance....he stays away from his daughter. Agreed. He's sitting at the dinner table talking with the man and the daughter walks in...gorgeous as hell..perfect 10 body, and they both exchange looks. Later that night the guy gets ready to go to bed when the farmer pulls him aside adn says " I saw you two exchange looks, remember the deal or face the 3 consequences". The farmer leaves teh boy to go to bed when he sees teh daughter wlak into her room right next to his...so as he starts to fall asleep later that night the girl walk into the room to have a chat and one thing led to another and ya...use your imagination. He wakes up in the morning with a slight pressure on his chest and sees a nice size boulder laying on his chest with a note...."I know what you did...consequence #1" The guy thinks to himself that is this the best the old fart could do? He walks to the window and tosses the rock out the window and turns around...he sees a sign hanging up saying "I know what you did...consequence #2...that rock is tied to your left nut" Now being as this guy is on the 2nd floor of a farm house he decides to jump out the window to prevent anything happening to his testicle when on teh way down he sees another one "I know what you did...Consequence #3....right nut tied to end of bed post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The owner of a pharmacy leave one of the cashiers in charge while he went out to lunch. 10 Mins later a man coughing up a storm comes in and asks for somethign to cure it. The cashier says please hold..walks away and returns with a bottle and tells teh guy to drink all of it. When the manager comes back he sees that same guy standing against the wall..sweating..eyes bulding out not making a move. The manager asks what was going on and was told " The guy came in with teh coughs so I gave him laxative to cure it" The manager responds..." Laxative doesn't cure coughs boy...." the clerk responds with " Sure it does..look at him...he's afraid to cough."
                              =======================
                              A very attractive woman goes to her gynacologist for the first time when he sees her he thinks to himself that he has to get some of her. They meet up in the office and he does the normal interview part asking about her medicines, allergies so on. Well he starts out slow and starts feeling her breast and asks her do you know what im doing? She responds yes...feeling lumps. He then sticks his fingers in her vangina and asks her he's doing. She responds checking to make sure everyting is how it should be inside. He then pulls his pants down and starts thrusting away at her and after about 3 mins of sex he pants in a voice..do you know what im doing now? She goes...will of course....getting an STD
                              ===============================
                              A bus full of ugly people ended up crashing and killing everyone. They all end up in heaven and God appears before them and apologizes that all their lives have been ended so soon, he grants them all 1 wish. The first one states..well..I would like to know what it feels like to look gorgeous....so...I wish to be gorgeous...the othe rpeople glanced at each other and thought it was such a good idea that one by one they all started saying the same wish. When it came to the last person..busting out laughing his ass off god asks him what was so funny and what his wish was....when the person could finaly get himself together and speak he wishes..."make them all ugly again.

Thats all for now folks.... *looney toon theme song*
                              Last edited by SpykeZ; November 1, 2005, 10:24 PM.
                              There is two known theories on how to argue with a woman, neither of them work.

Comment

LMFAO! good jokes guys keep 'em coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X