Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming at you live from Mandalay Bay in Vegas, whatup y'all
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
      Got the detail back yesterday with the 27% tint and sealant, it took them all day to buff. Car looks much cleaner and theirs much less scratching. The bumper still looks like swiss cheese with all the rock chips but I might try filling those with a dr color chip kit.

http://i.imgur.com/sFhtWtc.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/90ZOiY4.jpg
      http://i.imgur.com/4qMvfaV.jpg
      Looks good

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
      Coming at you live from Mandalay Bay in Vegas, whatup y'all
      She's back!
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post

She's back!
        For all of 4 nights haha
        ~SumR

Comment

Got the detail back yesterday with the 27% tint and sealant, it took them all day to buff. Car looks much cleaner and theirs much less scratching. The bumper still looks like swiss cheese with all the rock chips but I might try filling those with a dr color chip kit.

http://i.imgur.com/sFhtWtc.jpg
          http://i.imgur.com/90ZOiY4.jpg
          http://i.imgur.com/4qMvfaV.jpg
          damn. very nice.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
          '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
            For all of 4 nights haha
            You should visit the correct side of the country next time!

Comment

• Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
              damn. very nice.
              Thanks man. I'd recommend getting that done for anyone that doesn't have time to paint correct their car or a garage and 6-8 hours, pricey but lasts for 2-3 years. The thing is so much easier to clean now, takes barely any effort and it feels like brake dust and other contaminants stick to the paint less.

Now I actually need to do some type of mods if Grimmspeed ever gets back to me about having exhausts in stock.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Thanks man. I'd recommend getting that done for anyone that doesn't have time to paint correct their car or a garage and 6-8 hours, pricey but lasts for 2-3 years. The thing is so much easier to clean now, takes barely any effort and it feels like brake dust and other contaminants stick to the paint less.

Now I actually need to do some type of mods if Grimmspeed ever gets back to me about having exhausts in stock.
                my truck may need to be painted (at least the front bumper and hood) after this hail damage that nearly totaled it. i might look into getting it protected by a local company if i get it painted. my Cobra needs a paint job due to typical '90s Ford Crystal White peeling. 95% of the car looks good and i hate spending a ton of money when only small areas are chipping, but i know it will get worse and no one wants to paint match.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Stephen Update: Currently eating Macaroni and Cheese.
                  Stephen Wilds #303
                  PhotoPOC
                  BMW 328i
                  BMW Z4

Comment

• Originally posted by supergoat View Post
                    Stephen Update: Currently eating Macaroni and Cheese.
                    Did you just get on here to change your sig?

this thread is being taken over by Germany!

Comment

~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post

this thread is being taken over by Germany!
                        Heil.
                        ~SumR

Comment

• Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                          PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                          1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                          1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

You ever go to cars and coffee? I've been meaning to go out there but my body doesn't feel like waking up that early on Saturday to drive to Mt. P

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

You ever go to cars and coffee? I've been meaning to go out there but my body doesn't feel like waking up that early on Saturday to drive to Mt. P
                              Mine is 30 mins from here so it's the same for me. Is 8-10am which sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post

I've gone out a few times. I went more often when I was on Daniel Island as it was a lot closer. I have not gone lately.

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
                                Nope, changed it a while ago. I actually sold one of those cars, but then bought a newer version so I was able to keep it the same. Efficient!
                                Stephen Wilds #303
                                PhotoPOC
                                BMW 328i
                                BMW Z4

Comment

Working...
                                X