Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylin is still out surfing
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
      Daylin is still out surfing
      Nope.

It wasn't too bad. Downtown got flooded to death, worse than last year, because of high tide and storm surge. Inland we got about 6" of rain and wind gusts up to 60mph, just branches fell and made a mess everywhere. Nothing crazy

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
        Nope.

It wasn't too bad. Downtown got flooded to death, worse than last year, because of high tide and storm surge. Inland we got about 6" of rain and wind gusts up to 60mph, just branches fell and made a mess everywhere. Nothing crazy
        That's good. Weather related channels were all saying you were gonna die foo!

Comment

• la la la
          ~SumR
          I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Yep...

How bout dem hurricanes???

Comment

• guyyyys I'm going to drive a car on Wednesday for the first time since January 2016! (lol)

Hopefully I remember how to go vroom

Catch me on the Autobahn, suckas.
              ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                guyyyys I'm going to drive a car on Wednesday for the first time since January 2016! (lol)

Hopefully I remember how to go vroom

Watch out for me in one of those Autobahn police chase vids, suckas.

Will do

Comment

• Update: drove, survived, it was glorious.

It was weird how weird it DIDN'T feel. Like any other normal day, just hopping in the car.
                  ~SumR

Comment

Something glitched.

I blame dale since he isn't around.

Wonder how Honest Dale's Uses Car Emporuim is doing...
                    Don't fret, I haven't forgotten y'all. Please forward blame to someone else since i'm back

HDUCE dba New 2 You Auto Sales has been open for about a year and a half now. Probably sold 30ish cars. Not a huge money maker but I really don't have the time/$ to devote to it right now so I found a couple guys to rent the lot in the meantime.

Also, I'm working for Progressive now as an adjuster. How all(3 or so) y'all doin'?

And boy #4 is on the way due sometime in Feb
                    Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
                    93 GT - 19 years and counting
                    16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
                      Don't fret, I haven't forgotten y'all. Please forward blame to someone else since i'm back

HDUCE dba New 2 You Auto Sales has been open for about a year and a half now. Probably sold 30ish cars. Not a huge money maker but I really don't have the time/$ to devote to it right now so I found a couple guys to rent the lot in the meantime.

Also, I'm working for Progressive now as an adjuster. How all(3 or so) y'all doin'?

Congrats on the minivan!

Blame has now been shifted to Josh2.0

Comment

Dale is back Popping out kids and peddling cars like a bawss.

What's it like being a claims adjuster? I used to think it might be a pretty cool gig.
                        ~SumR

Comment

Congrats on the minivan!

Blame has now been shifted to Josh2.0
                          The 98 Sienna will be the nicest van we have until the kids are grown enough not to run into it with their scooters/bikes/etc.

Is Josh2.0 Love or Joy? Occasionally I'll see Joy post up on facebook.

Insurance adjuster is kinda a neat job but it's tough. Just like everything else in the auto industry people think you are out to get them. Nobody likes when you write for aftermarket/used parts on their 2016 vehicle. You are assigned more than you can handle but the pay/benefits make it worthwhile. You also get to drive around and see and hear lots of different things so there's never a dull moment.
                          Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
                          93 GT - 19 years and counting
                          16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

The 98 Sienna will be the nicest van we have until the kids are grown enough not to run into it with their scooters/bikes/etc.
                            That's why I like keeping around my old pilot. I don't feel (too) bad when balls bounce off of it or someone spills something in it.

Originally posted by smurphsprobe
                            1Is Josh2.0 Love or Joy? Occasionally I'll see Joy post up on facebook.
                            Either one. Dosent matter as neither will post this year haha

Comment

• How is Crusty coming along, R?

Don't say there's been no progress.
                              ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                                How is Crusty coming along, R?

Don't say there's been no progress.

I need to suck it up and trailer it up here but a few *teensey* things are hurting that...

1. I keep driving fun cars back and not driving trailer-hauling cars
                                2. It would never survive the trip if I drove it back haha
                                3. It likes it better in SC where there are no emissions or inspections
                                4. It's kind of a fun game to play... leave it alone for 4-6months then play Will It Start!

I have put far less than 750miles on it in the last 5 years

(But I refuse to sell it)

Comment

Working...
                                X