Pro Im

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smuffy
    Is there any way to get one with the accufab or whatever the 70mm tb is?
    Sure we plan on offering our adapter plate instead of the bored 67mm KL TB. That doesn't include the Accufab TB just the adapter plate. You can find the Accufab TB on good old ebay pretty cheap.

We are using a normal KL TB flange on the mani so that you won't have to buy a Accufab TB.

Comment

Originally posted by Smuffy
      I was just thinking, do you have any idea how easy it would be to mate a direct port kit to this thing? :happy: I'm getting tempted to see what my rods will put up with.
      Piece of cake. The wall thickness is plenty thick to drill and tap.

Comment

Looks good Todd...I'm tryin to sell my CZT mani and 67mm TB and I'll be in line to buy this bro, should be around the 20th

-Dan
        Left the probe scene, into the Corvette scene

Comment

Looks interesting.

How well would the pipes I've got bolt together? I'm assuming that it's not a problem.

I'll probally sit this inital order out. I'm sure you understand.

Twig

Comment

Originally posted by twigmeister
            Looks interesting.

How well would the pipes I've got bolt together? I'm assuming that it's not a problem.
            The only thing you will need to do is. Make one cut on the I/C pipe that goes to your TB and add a coupler. In other words your I/C pipe now points at a 45 degree angle towards the rear of the motor. If you cut that pipe so you can twist it, you will be able to line it up with this new mani.

I'll probally sit this inital order out. I'm sure you understand.

Twig
            Yes I do Twig, yes I do.

Comment

You have an email todd

Comment

Originally posted by 93GTSR
                You have an email todd

yep from me too....
                Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

On that first pic, what is holding the plenum to the runners? Are those screws/bolts?
                  98 Z3
                  2000 F150

Comment

you have a email todd
                    Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

is this using stock injectors? judging from the picture it looks like topfeed, which i would like very much.
                      Beautiful Beast- 1997 PGT in process of becoming an SC/NA Beast...
                      Elo- 1990 BMW 325i weekend car
                      Brunhilde- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0 6-speed daily driver
                      The Beast- Sleeping in the junkyard...

Comment

Originally posted by 93GTSR
                        You have an email todd
                        Never received it Ty

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                        yep from me too....
                        Got it Chris. See ya in a couple weeks.

Originally posted by charger758
                        On that first pic, what is holding the plenum to the runners? Are those screws/bolts?
                        We will be using SS button head bolts for the hardware.

Originally posted by mazdapowered93
                        you have a email todd
                        Got it Jean. That sounds like a plan. I will email you tomorrow with all the details.

Originally posted by proboner
                        is this using stock injectors? judging from the picture it looks like topfeed, which i would like very much.
                        We will be using top feed injectors. IMO the only way to go. They are cheap and easy to find. Plus there are many different sizes to choose from.

Comment

Hey todd,
                          did you get my email? I sent another one just in case

later
                          keith
                          Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Originally posted by KES16
                            Hey todd,
                            did you get my email? I sent another one just in case

later
                            keith
                            Just sent a response, Keith

Comment

PRO Intake Manifold

I'm not sure if this is a big deal or not? But, the injectors are not aim at the back of the valves anymore. They will be spraying unto the bottom of the intake ports. ???
                              Last edited by SBPGT; January 10, 2005, 01:23 PM.
                              Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
                              STEVE B
                              1993 Probe GT
                              2016 Mustang

Comment

Awesome, I can't wait to see some more progress on this! Was there a target price I may have skipped over?
                                Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                                PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                                1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                                1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Working...
                                X