No announcement yet.

MSD 2009 Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its in Medford duh....=-) I am hoping to make it this year I miss my jerrod.... :-(
    R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
    06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
    "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
    Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT View Post
      Its in Medford duh....=-) I am hoping to make it this year I miss my jerrod.... :-(
      Don't we all!

Comment

Here's an updated link for the auto-x track
        http://ssccmedford.org/our_track.aspx

They have the event listed on this schedule so we are good to go as far as that is concerned...

As far as the picture goes, beer still isn't my thing, but I may have one just for you. Bring me something harder, and then I'll give you a picture worth posting lol

In any case, I'll be there for sure. I'm not sure what I'll be driving at this point. I may not end up auto-xing (for the first time since '03) but again it'll depend on what I'm driving at that point. My sig is out of date, the MS3 is gone.
        Last edited by ouch1011; May 31, 2009, 02:33 PM.
        Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
        06 Legacy GT
        98 Legacy GT

Comment

MS3 is gone....what made you get rid of it?
          probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
          1993 nighthawk 750
          http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

It was too much car for him; he couldn't keep it off the track
            KevinD
            1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

Oh lots of reasons. Lost interest in it, FWD and high torque can be very frustrating, too expensive, etc. I'm driving an 89 300ZX for the time being but I won't bring that down to Medford. I'll probably drive one of Ruben's (Trejo'sPSE, has the black GSX) cars down, because he'll want to bring the GSX and the Probe probably, unless I make a purchase before then.

And KevinD is kind of right, the MS3 was on the track at Medford twice, and on the drag strip probably 2 dozen times or more during the time I had it. I was hell bent on hitting 13s, but didn't quite make it, 14.052 was the best I got. Definately had the power as shown in the 103mph trap speed, but didn't have the traction or the driver to get there.
              Last edited by ouch1011; June 1, 2009, 12:45 AM.
              06 Legacy GT
              98 Legacy GT

Comment

Ok we have a month to go....so what are the official plans for hotel....are we doing motel 6 as ususal? its time to make those reservations
                probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                1993 nighthawk 750
                http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Hola
                  -Jimmy Forester

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
                    Ok we have a month to go....so what are the official plans for hotel....are we doing motel 6 as ususal? its time to make those reservations
                    That be the plan. M6N.
                    90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                    93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                    97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                    90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Have great fun at the tracks guys, I'd love to show, but unfort I can't afford it.
                      1989 Ford Probe GT, Red & Black
                      My Stock Collector!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Sinsei View Post
                        Hola
                        HOLY SHIT your still alive. JBA is still alive. Whats been up man, long time no talk. If your showing you need to bring the pineaple.
                        R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                        06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                        "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                        Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                        ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Ya I'm still alive. I still whore the forums every now and again. More lately since its on my phone. But anyway I'm married with a kid on the way. Right now in fact. I'm at the hospital waiting for the bitch to pop. So no. No msds in my near future
                          -Jimmy Forester

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Sinsei View Post
                            Ya I'm still alive. I still whore the forums every now and again. More lately since its on my phone. But anyway I'm married with a kid on the way. Right now in fact. I'm at the hospital waiting for the bitch to pop. So no. No msds in my near future
                            I am taking my wife and kids on a 6 hour drive to south texas for an all Mazda meet, and the 3 Sisters drive.

However we are taking the MPV as well as the MP5

Including the wife and kids can be fun sometimes, unless your filming the hookers......

03.5 Protege 5 ZE Swap coming very very soon
                            02 MPV big dad pimp edition with baby seat mod.
                            http://images.geekazoids.net/sig_copy9.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT View Post
                              Its in Medford duh....=-) :-(
                              Well I looked it up, and it's actually in White city, so thanks for nothin
                              I will be there in my MX-3. If anyone wants to Caravan down, I am in the Portland area, and will hopefully drive down with 2 other MX-3s.
                              MX-3 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, Grnd wires, rear batt, AWR MMs, torq brace, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, NRG Susp./ Nyloil bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar/ solid endlinks, Azenis, leather int, Alpine stereo & alrm, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster3, CF hood, FG hatch/ Lexan,

Comment

I might caravan down with you but I'm not sure when I'm leaving yet. If we end up going down for the drag racing on Friday we'll leave early Friday. If not, it will be Friday night.

BTW the track itself is in White City, but most of the rest of attractions (including Lava Lanes, most of the hotels, and the infamous Dairy Queen) are in Medford
                                06 Legacy GT
                                98 Legacy GT

Comment

Working...
                                X