Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry about the repost, but I could'nt find it through searching. Almost everything has found its way to PT at one time or another so I was kind of surprised not remembering it here. It does have good info, and to top it off it's as funny as hell.

Comment

• but even as a sticky lots of people dont see them, there will always be tonns of questions asked and asked again, but yeah pretty funny vid, maybe it can reach one or two people
      Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Comment

• That was fricken hilarious!!!!!!
        1996 PGT-T...SOLD
        N20 is like a beautiful women with an STD: you wanna hit it but your afraid of the consequences.

Comment

• very funny

I've read this before but its always a funny read!
          1994 pgt
          Reborn
          donated 12/2006

Comment

• I was laughing as soon as I opened this thread, it's def a different story in a shop as said above
            Kevin Heisler

90 JDM Fairlady Z , twin turbo lots of stuff done already but not enough space in the sig

Comment

• I needed this thread a few days ago after getting over some kind of killer stomach flu...thanks
              1994 pse- sold
              1990 S5 RX-7 TII- destroys the autox/drift scene
              1987 S4 RX-7 TII-wishing i could keep the tires planted
              1988 mazda 323 GTX- Very much rally
              2003 MSP-daily monster

Comment

• I'm a construction worker, and i used to hate pooping at work. I got over that by the 4th day, though i still have visions of a crane with an H-beam knocking down the port-o-potty while I'm dispensing.
                90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

• I would be an out of the closet pooper as well. Though I do like to go in peace and not have a bunch of people walking around the bathroom. I also think it's weird that some people I know would never poop in a public bathroom. If you have to go you have to go!

Comment

• Originally posted by eastcoast89pgt
                    It is funny because it is so true. I have been the victim and culprit of an escapee by times.
                    <---Also a victim on the way to MM. Damn I couldn't hold that laugh in.
                    Hoser Shane
                    "No Ken, I don't work at the Gap"

Comment

• I've combed my campus finding each and every safe haven. (Best bet is the Global Perspective Program building, where the restrooms are single-occupant ... second is this random one in the library basement off a computer lab, also the only co-ed on campus, third is a hideaway in the CS building's first floor.)
                      Matthew

current: 2000 Maxima SE (MTX, Icelandic Pearl White, fully loaded)
                      former: 1998 Contour SE (V6 ATX, Toreador Red); 1995 Probe GT (MTX, Electric Blue)

Comment

• So now we know where you can be found. Hopefully no one else will use your safe havens when you need them the most. It's kind of like telling your favorite travel destination hideaways.
                        2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                        JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                        JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                        born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• I used to have a 25-inch penis. I went to my doctor and said, "I can't live
                          with this penis anymore! It's too long." The doctor replied, "I can't
                          do anything for you, but if you see the witch doctor in the bayou, she
                          can help you."

So, I travelled all the way to the bayou and saw the witch doctor. The witch doctor
                          said, "Go into the swamp and find a female frog. Ask her to marry
                          you. She'll say "No", and you'll lose 5 inches off your Penis!"

So, I went to the swamp and found the frog and asked her, "Will you
                          marry me?" "No!", she said. I suddenly lost 5 inches off my Penis!

I was so happy with the results, and thought, 20 inches is just too much.
                          So I asked the frog again, "Will you marry me?" The frog said, "No!"
                          And I immediatly lost another 5 inches.

I thought, my God, 15 inches is great! But 10 inches would just be
                          perfect. So I asked the frog once more, "Will you marry me?" And the frog said, "How
                          many times do I have to tell you ... NO! NO! NO!"
                          Last edited by SpykeZ; December 19, 2005, 02:34 PM.
                          There is two known theories on how to argue with a woman, neither of them work.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpykeZ
                            A used to have a 25-inch penis.
                            LMAO!!!

Here's one:

A kindergarten pupil told his teacher that he'd found a cat, but it was dead. "how did you know the cat was dead?" she asked. And the little boy said "because I pissed in its ear and it didn't move!" "WHAT?!!" the teacher exclaimed in surprise. "You know," explained the boy, " I leaned over and went 'Pssst!' and it didn't move."

Comment

• I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little thing bothering me...

It was her beautiful younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a pleasant view of her private parts. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

"Always keep your condoms in your car."
                              There is two known theories on how to argue with a woman, neither of them work.

Comment

• This guy is nearing the end of his senior year in highschool,
                                unfortunately he still has to share a room with his younger brother
                                who is about 5 or 6.

One night, he decides to bring his girlfriend home for a little fun.
                                They have bunk beds and the guy notices that his little brother is
                                already asleep on the lower bunk, so he and his gal climb up to the
                                top bunk.

As you might expect things start to heat up. The guy remembering that
                                his little brother is sleeping below so he tells his girlfriend to
                                whisper,"lettuce" if she wants it harder and "tomato" if she wants a
                                new position.

"Lettuce, tomato, lettuce, tomato, lettuce, lettuce," it sounds.
                                Then the little brother chimes in, "Hey, would you guys stop making
                                sandwiches up there, you're getting mayonaise all over my face."

LMFAO NICE

Comment

Working...
                                X