X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Interpoc" reviews and thoughts

i know i had a GREAT time up untill the "david incident"

it was wonderful to meet everyone esp the out of state peeps! (indy guys you rule!) and "Silverprobe" mad props for the trip man, it was nice to meet you as well

i could never thank everone who showed but there are a few i want to personally thank.

1)Brian (STLAUTO), dood, thank you! your an awsome cook and a great host! we need to BBQ more!

2)Greg H (Hye_Dra_Cyl), THANK YOU! i absolutly loved driving your cars! and as always a wonderful conversationlist! hope the motor problems work out.

3) Jen and David, thanks for comming out, im sorry about the motor, i hope that works out ok.. its never pleasent to have something break on the road, Jen, Good luck on your rebuild... hop to see BOTH beasts at the next meet.

4) Dave (Stergon), dood, i got to drive your car! thanks. as always a great time!

5) AMBER! Girl! i never got to talk to you much this meet, and you were gone before i woke up , i hope Pointfest was the shit! see you next meet!

6) INDY! you guys rule! what else can be said...

7) and TOM! your one funny MOFO!

again thanks to everyone who showed! i really apreciate it.

Curt
    In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
    99 Arrest Me Red MGT

yea i think the meet was pretty cool......i didnt make the pizza place i was passed out till like 3 so.......umm what can you say about tom.......HE LOVES BEER......as far as everyone else.....Indy guys were super cool.......everyone else was cool as well.....and what the hell happened to all of Brians friends from chicago?:????? oh well.....hopefully the next big meet will be as good as this one
    Club I no longer Own a probe.

Comment

Wow, that was fun! MOPOC rules! Thanks to everyone for bumping up the participation. Nice to see all the Probes.

I think your list is pretty accurate!!

Tom........my favorite quote of the night......
      "yeah, I'm making the bracket for that...."
      [/quiet drunk voice]
      If you ever make it to Indy for a meet, I'll stock up on plenty of OE for ya!

LOTS of nice cars! It was really neat how people were at different stages of ownership there, doing different things, with their own personal touches to the car.

Greg--agreed. You are quite the conversationalist, and even more so with a couple a beers. My new goal is to have my car sound like your's. I don't care if I go backwards on the performance chart....I just want it to have that race car idle.

Dave--sorry about your motor man. I did get to feel the insane boost you had when Jen gave me a ride. For the record, that has to be the fastest tensioner change I've ever seen. Props for that.

The next time we meet, I hope to have resolved the 3-legged Probe I have by fixing the other rim, ironing out a few of the dents, wet sand the paint, and just have it looking a little better. My heart's in the performance & engine sound right now.

I have new respect for "The Beast" (Old Mill) and "Dirt Cheap".
      redeemed
      IndyProbes founder

Comment

Let me start by saying that, overall, this was one of the MOST KICKASS weekends I've had in a long, long time. I did so much stuff and had so much fun and I just got home from the Sunday festivities and I am so very, very tired. As you may be able to tell from that huge ass run-on sentence I just wrote...

Anyway, time for my thank-you's...

First off, thanks to Jeff and Kyle from IndyPOC for coming down and truly making this an Inter-POC meet. You guys own!! I can't wait to see how you guys do it Indy-style.

Thanks to Curt for the assist on the mods this weekend. I now have underbodies, hatch neons, and H4's installed almost solely by Curt. Thanks dood!

Thanks to Willie and Ryan for making up my "posse". As always, you guys kick ass.

Thanks to Chris Pace for allowing us to hang at his place Sunday night. Just for the record, I was present when the beast awakened. I can't wait to go for a ride when it's back together!!

Thanks to Eric for.... well, for just being Eric. Eric -- you are one ate up guy but you are super cool to hang with. Next time, serve to the shoulder BEFORE you're on top of the big orange barrel. And remember, the traction control IS NOT GAY.

Thanks to Tom for being a big, drunken wienie. You made Saturday night crazy. Just for the record, Tom -- when the lights don't work, there *IS* something wrong with the car, so you can stop yelling at Willie now. Have fun with your foglights.

Thanks to Greg for showing off such amazingly cool cars. Maybe next time I'll be one of the lucky ones to get to go for a test drive.

Thanks to Dave and Jen for rolling in the super Probe. As always, your car rocks. I want a ride in it next time though. Good luck with the repairs.

Thanks to Sturgeon for his mad, phat, leet Power Wheel driving skills! Dude, I just about pissed myself when you came down the ramp, smashed into the wall and ripped the steering out. Oh, and I got to ride in your car too -- sweetness.

Thanks to everyone in general that took the time to look at my car and comment on my work. It makes all the effort worth while when I can share my work with you guys.

Thanks to all the non-STLers that made it to the meet. All you people that didn't make the trip truly missed out on one hell of a meet.

Thanks to all the hot, HOT females that came this weekend. We had gorgeous ladies from all over -- Indy, KC, STL, and even some that showed up from lord knows where. And Amber, you are cute as hell when you're crashed out for the night -- didn't get to talk to you much this time, but we'll have to make up for it next time.

Thanks to Chelle for leaving and not coming back. *TWICE* Even after you promised you were coming back. Damn liars...

Now, a non-thanks... **** Dobbs for mounting all my tires on the rims backwards and making me go to the meet that way because they wouldn't fix em until Tuesday. And triple-**** you for not tightening the lugs on the front tires and letting me drive away like that. I almost wish my tires HAD come completely off that way I'd own your asses.

Finally, Bryan. Words can't express my thanks to you for opening your shop to us, planning all this out, hooking up all the muchies, and just being a totally kick ass guy. All I can really say is, Thanks. If there is ever anything I can do for you, just say it. Thanks again.

If there was anyone I should have mentioned but didn't, please excuse me -- I believe that 8 hours of sleep all weekend long has caused my brain to malfunction.

Thanks again to everyone for making such an amazing weekend -- I'm going to pass out now....

Crash
        Robert Wayne Liverar
        October 9, 1950 to November 10, 2005

I LOVE YOU, DAD!

Comment

Kyle and I were just discussing the intricate geometry of the St. Louis Arch and we could not think of the damned word for "radius". Both of us had this stoned look on our face only produced by remnants of barley resin, caffeine, and no sleep! The slightest thing is absolutely funny to me right now! When Sturgeon veered off sideways into the wall and broke the Barbie steering.....buuuwaaahaaahaahaaaa.........I'm LMAO right now!!

ahhhhhhh........sleep time.
          redeemed
          IndyProbes founder

Comment

Hey Tom, St Louis called, they ran out of beer, and they blamed you!

All I need say is simple (note, on 7 hours sleep from whole weekend, very tired).
            This was the first weekend I have taken off from Chicago to do something I wanted to do in 18 months. I discovered this weekend that I still had a life, and everyone who showed up made it possible, plus;
            The Barbie Mobile
            Driving and not working at the same time
            Eric being Eric
            The Balistic Refridgerator operational
            Jeff, Kyle, and Melissa realizing we are insane
            110 MPH on the 270 to 70 ramp ( I love Eibachs and Illumas )
            Crash's Engine Bay
            KC crew being insane and a blast
            Tom's drunk ass talking, and making little sense
            Riced cars at Next Level, making me appreciate Probe owners even more
            And, Watching the tach in David's car (Dav) blast off
            The Chaos reigned, and it dominated!

These all added to one great friggin weekend, we need to do it again!
            (93 PGT 243K)(2007 MAZDASPEED 6 47K)(2004 MAZDA 6S 107K)(04 MPV 155K)(04 MPV 156K)(07 M45 66K)(12 NV2500 5.6 6K)
            You feel flattered someone wants to be like you.
            You feel pissed off they are trying to copy you.
            You feel grateful when you realize just how dumb they trully are

Comment

I had the time of my life Saturday. I couldn't show up Friday night, but I was there all day Saturday. That was so much fun! I can't wait till the next meet... And Brian, you are the man. I can't bleive you put all this together and didn't even chrage admission. You're a badass cook, too. I lost you guys in transit after the park when everyone unexpectedly turned into Home Depot, but I had to head home soon anyways.

Sunday I had to work

But it was great, I can't wait till the next meet... speaking of which... when is it?

And should we get the official Midwest MultiPOC Meet Photo thread going on in the Probe Pic & Video Post? I've got a ton of pictures as I'm sure everyone else does...

-- Chris --
              <--- Chris Zammit --->
              2006 Nissan 350Z Touring Edt. MTX - Redline red
              1995 Ford Probe GT ATX - Black
              SOLD - 1994 Ford Probe GT-ZE MTX - Electric blue metallic & primer

Comment

Mad props to bryan for hosting this bad ass meet.

Shout outs to:

Jeff and Kyle- Thanks for coming to stl, you guys are badass, hope to see you in sept.

Curt- We had a hella fun time ridin and whooping ass on the stang at 120. Awesome footage too.

Chelle and the ladies- You all rock!

Dave S. You are always there to help dav and i and vice versa, thanks a bunch for the ride back to KC.

Chris (ness) - Nice to meet you and your dad, keep up the good work on your probe, can't wait ot see it again.

Crash - Dude, your car is clean and pimp! Hella sweet ride!

Amber - always a champ, hope you enjoyed your concert!

Eric Berg - The coolest guy i know! Your my #2 mechanic!

Tom - One drunk dude, hella cool, what can i say?

Pat - Clean ride, nice guy, can tell your still young at heart, thanks for coming to hang out with us youngins

Everyone else,

jen
                Former and now Honorary Ford Probe Owner

2003 Anthracite/Ebony Acura 3.2 CL
                2007 Graphite Pearl Metallic Honda Civic EX Coupe
                *But I got to Michigan from Kansas for $30, Suckas!!!!

Comment

Not done yet!

Greg, THANKS A BUNCH for letting me drive your kick ass car. Whoa, maybe next time i can drive the wrx? (ok, maybe not )

Just to let you all know what went on with david car. We towed it back last night, got home this morning at 9:30 and had no problem getting off the trailer. We had hella problems getting it on to the trailer. David and i are going to rebuild our blocks at the same time, hopefully all will go well adn the beast and the freak will ride again.

jen
                  Former and now Honorary Ford Probe Owner

2003 Anthracite/Ebony Acura 3.2 CL
                  2007 Graphite Pearl Metallic Honda Civic EX Coupe
                  *But I got to Michigan from Kansas for $30, Suckas!!!!

Comment

If you'd been around Sunday, you'd have been welcome to drive the WRX Jen. Perhaps next time you're in town. Too bad that you and Dave had to deal with the dark side of forced induction while out here. Regardless, we were glad to have you.

As for you Bryan, I cannot thank you enough for your desire, organization, patience, and generosity. Hopefully, your fiancee will understand. You made the entire event in every respect and we all enjoyed the hell out if it because of you.

Personally, I couldn't believe the enjoyment so many people got out of "playing" with a childs toy. If the people who abandoned it had realized that you were going to have so much fun with it, they'd have charged you full pop for it...

It was great to have the Indy folks swing out as well. Jeff, Kyle and Michelle were all a great addition to the festivities - feel free to come this way anytime, I've got room for you whenever you need it. Of course, now that you've been out to see us, we'll have to our best to return the favor.

Thanks to Eric for not taking any of the copious ribbing personally, and being willing to help anyone and everyone that asked him to do anything.

I'm sorry I missed the "late night with Tom" portion of the event. I might well have hung around for that if I'd known it was going to be so memorable.

It was great to see Liz again as well. I'm counting on you to show up at Gateway on the 17th for some 1/4 mile fun. I'll bring you a couple of Kosei's to try out on the Probe, and the WRX for you to get your feet wet with out on the drag strip (ah, AWD fun!).

Thanks to everyone else for coming and helping make the entire weekend so enjoyable for all those in attendance. If you weren't there, you missed a great time. Make sure you don't pass up the next one!
                    Greg Hagopian

President

Hye-Dra-Cyl L.L.C.

Comment

Hey all. This weekend was another excellent example of the great benefits of owning a Probe. Everyone I met and talked to greeted me like I was an old friend. Many thanks to everyone who worked to get things organized, it was well worth the drive. I know I didn't get to talk with all of you who showed up, but there's always next time. A special thanks to Tom for putting me up for the night, and for pacing himself so I could have two beers out of that twelve pack.

Blaze.

See you all next time

Comment

weekend!

Yeah, this weekend was one of the best I have had in a long time(excluding the 31'st weekend ) I am glad to see quite a few probes out there representing us even thoguh there was only 1 other 1st gen(tahnks evolution!) lol.
                        Dustin/Amber- good to meet you guys and thanks for makign Pointfest tons more fun since I had some no shows lol.
                        Eric-Mazda Maniac- thanks for helping diagonose that window problem....im gonna pull it apart to day and check.
                        Chris-Crash- thanks man for helping me out on getting where I am goign and such... great car!
                        Greg- once again..great to see the car at a show. it was awesome of you to let people drive it..although neither a rider nor driver..still very cool of you!
                        Dav/Jen- sorry to hear about the car. I left before you started the tensioner but I hope everything comes together. That car is still the one I envy the most. Someday.... *dreams on*
                        Every1 I missed- thanks for comign out and making the weekend as great as it was. Wouldn't be possible without you. Great looking cars
                        a special thanks to Olde English! makes for a good drunken fog light dropper every time!

STLAUTO- had to save the best for last! Thank you for hosting a great meet. Your shop is the best lol... Never thought I would see as many stripped probes as did. Looking forward to another in teh future!

-JAKE-

*1995 Laser Red PGT *1994 Wild Orchid PGT *1991 Red PLX
                        P-R-O-B-E-D

Comment

If I could do it all over again I think I would have laid off the brewski for a while so I could operate Greg's amazingly brilliant piece of mechanical art. Props to your rides.
                          I am honored to finally find out what the "wine of the gods" is. OE is waiting for captain 40oz. whenever he wants to show up. Can't say enough about brian. Thank you for the best time I have had since last year's BAMM. You are a great group and I will be back soon to hang with ya's again. I would go on and give props to everyone but it would be redundant. so. . .DITTO.
                          R.I.P. Alex Swinney

Comment

Well, now that I'm a little more sober (I blame that on having to work a real job ), I would like to say that I had a BLAST!!! I'm glad that my "late night" self amused so many people. All I can say is that I love beer . I can't even start to list everyone that I met this weekend....in person finally.

Everyone from KC, you guys are great!! I had a good time chillin'.

Indy- Jeff, thanks for the fog lights I totally needed them!! All 3 of you from Indy are great!! And I will take you up on that OE when I get to Indy. Just for some nice memories, I'll make a guest appearance in your guys forum sometime

I CANNOT wait for the next meet we have. I don't know how it could compare to this one....except maybe if I didn't drink so much after the park

Silverprobe-Pat, your a cool dude, you can crash anytime

Greg-Your ride is sweet!!! I'm gonna threaten to come over again so I can take it out for a drive
                            SOLD-1993 PGT Rio Red, 5-speed w/ PRM Intake, Greddy SP Catback Exhaust, Centerforce Dual Friction Clutch, Magnecore Plug Wires, Random Tech. High-Flow Cat, Eibach Springs, Tokico HB Struts, Freedom Design FSTB, Road/Race Engin. RSTB, MBX Motorsport Floor Bar, Addco Rear Antisway bar, PRD STS, MBX Motorsport Gauge-Pillar, AutoMeter Gauges, etc.....
                            2005 WRX Obsidean Black, 5-speed, transformation has begun...slowly...

Comment

i have to agree that this meet is the best one ive ever been through thanx to a few choice people.......

indy guys- its always fun to have other people come out and see how dumb things can get around STL.....they got pretty dumb lol

Brian- like everyone always says your the man.....i still give you mad props for all the BS you had to go through to make this thing work.....

Curt- also making throught the big meet without a probe......not an easy thing to do and you did it like a champ....but all to soon you will have your beast so.......

KC Crew- good to finally see some of you guys again....well I didnt see much of most of the crew but it was definately cool hangin with the 2 Daves

and to everyone else.........well it was cool to hang with all the new/old people that i hadnt hung out with before........and hopefully we can get our next meet to have a bigger turn out......

you know the saying the bigger the better
                              Club I no longer Own a probe.

Comment

Working...
                              X