No announcement yet.

Old Timers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man its been a long time. Comming on here brings back way to many memories!!
    R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
    06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
    "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
    Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
    ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probesport View Post
      My daughter turned 16 yesterday
      ....................I can't even fathom this.
      Last edited by tigereyes799; June 12, 2017, 04:50 PM.
      ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
      '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
      '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
      '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
      NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• The other day I discovered a gray pubic hair. Even more troubling, it was my own.

I received my first Probe in 2001 and proceeded to lurk this forum harder than Jared Fogle looking for preteens. I don't know when I finally signed up. Look to the left I guess.

I now have a wife, a best man, a godson, and a Yuengling addiction that are all the result of this stupid internet forum. Not to mention the countless friends who are now like family to me.

#GraybushPOC
        Official: KYPO - LexPOC :: Honorary: TNPOC - NYPOC - NEPO / NPA! - OHIO PROBES
        Major Meets Attended: MM7 - TNPOC/KYPO 2K4 - HH2K5 - OCMD2K5 - MM8 - StM2006 - HH2K6
        Yeah, I'm still alive...

Comment

• Phreak, it's great to see you posting on PT again! and who would have thought you'd be a married guy. Kylie, I too wish I had not sold PGT #1 (18 years of ownership).
          Last edited by ladyjazz17; June 18, 2017, 01:55 PM.
          2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
          JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
          JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
          born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

• So many names I recognize! It's good to see some old-heads are still around! I hope everyone is doing well!
            I used to have a sig :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by ladyjazz17 View Post
              Phreak, it's great to see you posting on PT again! and who would have thought you'd be a married guy. Kylie, I too wish I had not sold PGT #1 (18 years of ownership).
              Who would have ever thought phreakintheroom and tigereyes799 would marry each other one day.
              ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
              '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
              '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
              '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
              NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

• Originally posted by David Coleman View Post
                Man, I miss my MX-3 and you guys
                Pink POWA!
                Sandon Lettieri
                1993 Probe GT - KLZE & Stuff - 172whp / 161wtq - 146k
                2013 Focus ST - Stock & Stuff - 251whp / 290wtq - 142k

Comment

• Originally posted by tigereyes799 View Post
                  Who would have ever thought phreakintheroom and tigereyes799 would marry each other one day.
                  wow. congrats!
                  ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Damn Nostalgia
                    N.E.P.O-"The Rebel"
                    -2005 SRT-4 *305lb tq*
                    -1998 Neon Stock:
                    -1997 PGT Stacked:**SOLD**

Comment

• Originally posted by 97pGT View Post
                      Damn Nostalgia
                      You were either starting your senior year in high school or just graduated when you joined the forum. Moving forward, you will have been a part of the forum longer than when you weren't.
                      Jin "Time Traveler" Kim
                      chrono@chrono.org
                      http://www.chrono.org
                      '95 PGT own
                      '06 Mazdaspeed 6
                      '13 Evolution GSR
                      '90/'91 PGT owned

Comment

• Wow, I thought I was the only one still alive who remembered this forum.

Comment

• I am back. I just bought a beat up 95 black PGT (bunch of dents) and got rid of the pesky mustang payment. Joined when i was 16, now im 30. ugh.
                          2012 Mustang 3.7 - 6 Speed 18'' American Muscle Wheels, Steeda Shifter, Rear Deck Lid Pony Delete Cover, Bama 93 Octane Tune. Steeda Intake, 3.55 Gears and FULL Bassani Exhaust on the way!!

2011 Mazda 3 -5 speed

1995 PGT MTX: K sported and rollin' on RX8 Wheels, CAI, Hotshot Headers and Greddy Exhaust. Tons of audio http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...E%20GT%201995/ *Traded*

The RED ROCKER:93 PGT MTX. *SOLD*

Comment

• I've been thinking about getting a project car lately, something to wrench on with my oldest kid.

I was thinking it'd be super fun to do a factory five cobra even though a nice mgb gt is more my speed.

Any recommendations?
                            -Chris C.
                            Cadillac ATS 3.6L AWD

Comment

• I've actually just started back working on my 95 PGT. Original owner! How many can say that? At this point it's turning into a frame up restoration. Damn, the car is already 3/4 of the way to being eligible for collector car plates in my state!

I guess nobody does Probe meets anymore, huh?

Originally posted by Probe 2C View Post
                              I've been thinking about getting a project car lately, something to wrench on with my oldest kid.

I was thinking it'd be super fun to do a factory five cobra even though a nice mgb gt is more my speed.
                              Maybe the 818? I've always been partial to those. I rather like the Exocet, too.
                              If you had a 409 engine, ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Felipe I Torrejon
                              And you dropped it into a Formula Firebird, ~~~~~~~ '95 Rio Red A-PGT
                              Would you have a Formula 409? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Perpetually Stock

Comment

• **** im getting old
                                Last edited by j-dogg; July 19, 2017, 10:41 AM.
                                PhotoPOC(tm)
                                MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
                                93' PGT not stock
                                91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Working...
                                X