View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 06:00 AM   #11
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisleyProbe View Post
Thank you for all the replies. Unfortunately, we're going to have to push through and drive it this winter, so I will definitely be washing it weekly, including the undercarriage. Next winter will greet us with a beater for winter-driving...hopefully it will be okay through one season (it's the best we can do right now). I truly appreciate all the replies and information and will be printing out anything and everything, lol. The longer I have this car...the more I love it.
I bought my wife one and she drove it for a bit. I didn't give it a full workover and so it had it's typical old age problems. Eventually -she said she wanted to buy a more dependable car. She bought a Mazda 3 and now she says she doesn't like the car because it just isn't as much fun as the Probe.

So now it is under construction to get a new engine/trans to make it much more dependable and so she can have her fun in it once again. The Probe is just hard to beat in the fun department (when they are in good health -of course)!

P.S. Did you choose the name "PaisleyProbe" because of future plans to paint it paisley? Gosh I hope not. After looking up what color Paisley is -I realized that could be a nightmare:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/13/a6...c6d886defa.jpg

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by KLZE Porsche; October 18th, 2017 at 06:05 AM.
KLZE Porsche is online now   Reply With Quote