No announcement yet.

My new CAR!!!! Fastest EvAr!!1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please leave the stock rims on please!!!

Comment

• you realize how sad it is that you have to have a car to get girls, right...

Stop hating dude

Comment

• dude they look like shit, i would say go with the bigger size but hey i know the exspense of run flats...arrr

you got to much tire, need to get a size up.

does look night rider but it also looks kinda ricey

j/k
        Billy D.

Comment

• I was thinking Knight Rider too.
          www.NogaroBlue.com
          -2001 Audi S4 biturbo
          -2004 Audi Allroad biturbo
          -2010 VW Routan-1995 Ford Ranger 4x4-
          -My Photos- -Nürburgring FAQ- -4 Ways To Dominate-

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE
            you realize how sad it is that you have to have a car to get girls, right...

even sadder how you think getting attention from these girls is a good thing...
            actually!

its not the car that "gets" you more chicks...its the gained confidence you get when you think you drive something nice.

now this does not imply to my buddies lambo...
            that seriously does get chicks on its own. own day we left a restautrant and the car was parked on the street, i guess some chicks wrote their phone numbers on the windshield with lipstick..

but as for a vette or a TT, its not the car its the confidence you get, and that helps you go up and say hi and what not....
            Billy D.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billys97gts
              dude they look like shit, i would say go with the bigger size but hey i know the exspense of run flats...arrr

you got to much tire, need to get a size up.

does look night rider but it also looks kinda ricey

j/k
              Hehehe, for one second there I thought you were really serious

OR ARE YOU! ;P
              Halo 3: 5 Star General (6000 EXP)

XBL Tag: Jimmy Bags

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
              C619

Comment

• Originally posted by DJDZ

Stop hating dude
                my car cost a good bit more than his did

if i wanted one, i could have bought one

you can be quiet now
                Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• BOT:

Here's a Photoshop of the rear wheels if they were 18 and 40 instead of 50's...

Or 18's in front and rear...

"I like how strippers try to glamourize their jobs by calling themselves professional dancers"
                  C619

Comment

• I really like it with the 18's looks sweet! that's my opinion...

is it me or are your window tint purple?
                    1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

• Originally posted by redline5th
                      I really like it with the 18's looks sweet! that's my opinion...

is it me or are your window tint purple?
                      Hah! You're the first one who has noticed in PT (most people can tell up and close on strong sunlight! But it's very DARK purple, so it's hard to 'notice!' God knows what the the previous owner was thinking!

C619

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                        Hah! You're the first one who has noticed in PT (most people can tell up and close on strong sunlight! But it's very DARK purple, so it's hard to 'notice!' God knows what the the previous owner was thinking!

get BLACK tint like 20%
                        1998 Milano Red Civic DX 5spd - 1797cc B18C

photoPOC

Comment

• Originally posted by chris619
                          I noticed earlier but didn't say anything. It's probably just cheap tint. That stuff tends to fade to purple after a while. My old PGT did the same thing after like 2 years with the cheap stuff.
                          ~Jay~
                          04 Mazda 6S Wagon
                          1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
                          1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

• Asshole. You're car looks sick with those rims, dumb****.

/jealous
                            Jon, 2006 CGM GTO <<MOD LIST>> <<FQUICK>> <<CARDOMAIN>> <<CURRENT XHAUST VID>> <<MORE XHAUST VIDS>>
                            The Daily Driver: 2006 Hyundai Sonata...234WhoppingHP
                            RIP: 1999 Mustang GT 5-spd GONE: 90 Probe LX

Comment

• I like that . 18's with shorter tires.

Comment

• Dood that's an awesome car. **** what what the stupid losers say. They are just jealous! That car is hot. The rims look awesome....you need to get them bigger though. I would do 1 of 2 things
                                1) Get 18's in the back and 17's in the front and Lower it it like 1.5-2".
                                2) Get 19's in the back and 18's in the front and leave it like that.

Oh yeah and then get a Twin Turbo setup and you should be good to go

Comment

Working...
                                X