GForce Automotive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GForce Automotive

Heres the official poll for this GForce Automotive fellow, his name (ProjectShadow) seems sneaky enough but we will over look that part
    GForce Automotive is now an official Autorized Vendor.
    Positive
    73.08%
    Neutral
    3.85%
    Negative
    23.08%
    Rick_96PGT #62
    "I never apologize.
    I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am."
    - Homer J. Simpson

i know adam personally. other than long waiting times for delivery on some items, it has been a very good experience dealing with his company. his prices are fair and he will work with you to get you what you want, even if you live in germany like i do (not for much longer )!
    Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Track Devil - May the boost be with you!
    Generally disrespectfull of other enthusiasts!
    Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

Adam is the man, seriously. I've known him for a couple years now, and he's been nothing but helpful and cooperative the whole time. If he can't get it for you, he knows who can. He's definitely a guy you hang onto if you are into doing anything to your car.

I've ordered probably around a thousand dollars worth of stuff from him, and its ALWAYS shipped on time, he's ALWAYS prompt with emails and updates on my packages, and he's ALWAYS easy to deal with.

Two thumbs WAY up from me.
      Jesus is the remedy
      Black '94 GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
      Black '89 MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
      Ebony Pearl '95 Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001

Comment

Originally posted by nevin94 PGT
        Adam is the man, seriously. I've known him for a couple years now, and he's been nothing but helpful and cooperative the whole time. If he can't get it for you, he knows who can. He's definitely a guy you hang onto if you are into doing anything to your car.

I've ordered probably around a thousand dollars worth of stuff from him, and its ALWAYS shipped on time, he's ALWAYS prompt with emails and updates on my packages, and he's ALWAYS easy to deal with.

Two thumbs WAY up from me.
        i agree... the only reason for the delay in my case is the supplier. they shipped the wrong part and are being a bitch about getting the right part sent out.
        Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Silver 2002 Impreza WRX - Silver 2002 Impreza WRX (sold) - Red 1991 Corrado G60 (sold) - Black 1998 Aprilia RS 250

Comment

i ordered my czt valve springs and tranny brace through him and he was great to deal with
          turbocharged klze'd 6 with all kinds a stuff
          http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/onelowmx6/album?.dir=/afe2
          fully built motor being assembled right now
          http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/on...lbum?.dir=/e09f

Comment

He asked me to email him to help me out with my engine build kit...

I emailed him and haven't heard a thing. I thought GForce was supposed to help out CZT to get the crap out faster and to handle questions and shit.

It ain't working,
            -Chris
            "The ultimate result of shielding man from the effects of folly is to people the world with fools."
            John Maynard Keynes must die

Comment

New update...After a little email buggin, I got a responce, and it was good. I'm really glad I finially heard something.

-Chris
              "The ultimate result of shielding man from the effects of folly is to people the world with fools."

Comment

the best way to get a hold of adam is via AIM.
                Stefan, Co-Founder NMPOC

Comment

Hey guys, I wasn't going to respond to this thread and just let it reign free. However, I need to make a couple of points.

First of all, I do apologize for delays in response to emails and phone calls, but sometimes I do fall a little behind or get backed up and it may take a few days for me to get the information that you're seeking. I do my best to stay on top of everyone's orders and emails or phone calls, so if it takes me a couple of days a second email, phone call or instant message couldn't hurt.

Second, I see 3 negative votes, one of which I already know about. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the negative feedback as it will help me better my customer service and support. But, by voting negative and not posting why you voted that way doesn't help me improve anything.

Just thought I would get that out of my system.

--Adam
                  2004 Ford Mustang GT - 4.6L V8 AT - Tuned - 3.73s - CAI

Comment

Still no tracking number for my engine build kit. I don't blame you adam, you were just passing on the info from Rob at CZT.

So, I'm waiting....still.

-Chris

Comment

Good service Super fast delivery

Thanks Adam

Comment

I have ordered a Magnaflow Muffler from them and so far its been great service.

Comment

I just ordered a SPEC stage 2 clutch for my '89 turbo from him. (part of the BB) Well, I ordered it Tuesday, and its Thursday now, and yeah... I'm looking at it right now. If that's not fast, I don't know what is.

He gets nine thumbs up.
                          Jesus is the remedy
                          Black '94 GT DE/ZE hyrbid, too many parts to list
                          Black '89 MX-6 GT AWS: T3/T4 turbo, 3" exhaust, big brakes, FD's, K-sports, FD's, plus much more...
                          Ebony Pearl '95 Subaru SVX LSi home of: BontragerWerks 22mm RSB #001

Comment

Originally posted by nevin94 PGT
                            I just ordered a SPEC stage 2 clutch for my '89 turbo from him. (part of the BB) Well, I ordered it Tuesday, and its Thursday now, and yeah... I'm looking at it right now. If that's not fast, I don't know what is.

He gets nine thumbs up.
                            I also ordered a clutch through teh BB, and it arrived Thursday as well.

He will be getting more of my business.

Comment

Ok. I got my engine build kit. Even though this should be in a CZT thread....it's closed. So, thanks to Adam for giving me a small update on the order.

As for CZT, great product but no updates on changing conditions. 1300$ and not even "There's going to be a slight delay." That's my only complaint.

-Chris

Comment

Working...
                              X