No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm loving all the clean probes popping up! Good find sir. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanced4lyfe View Post
      I'm loving all the clean probes popping up! Good find sir. Can't wait to see what you do with it.
      Thanks! As of right now, I have no plans for modifications. First, I want to fix a few things, replace timing belt, change fluids, etc.
      1996 GT Laser Red

Comment

^ that's no fun.

Intake, exhaust, headers. Asap. The kl sounds great wound out to 7k with an exhaust.
        1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

Originally posted by Brizzy View Post
          ^ that's no fun.

Intake, exhaust, headers. Asap. The kl sounds great wound out to 7k with an exhaust.
          Even if I wanted to do that I couldn't afford it, haha. Only mods I really want to do are short throw shifter, good radio (current radio has one button that works consistently), muffler swap or delete (I like the stock sound, but wish it was a bit more loud and aggressive)-all relatively inexpensive, and possibly coilovers.
          1996 GT Laser Red

Comment

hi there
            Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

it's ok to have a factory car.
              1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

Headers are $100-120 give or take, intakes like a KLG4 or curved neck can be found for $35 pulling it yourself at a junkyard. 2.5" Magnaflow hi-flow cat which passes emissions is around $75 get a couple flanges welded on figure another $40 after welding. It's all doable on a budget if you want.
                Probe out for Harambe
                94 PGT KLZE http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/a...psr6dk8q1m.jpg
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aauXMeITcdM

Comment

I like the car how it is right now, it's like a time capsule. It does have a lot of miles, but it really isn't that far from how it would of looked in the showroom, it's so innocent and charming.
                  1996 GT Laser Red

Comment

i'd advise you not to modify that car, my lord is it clean. That is a RARE thing these days.
                    R.I.P: My baby sleeps with the scrapper... | 93 Rio Red PGT | CAI | rstb | FSTB |STS | KYB GR2's | Eibach's | custom 2.5" exhaust | 2.5 flexpipe | hiflow cat | Grounding Kit | HEI & External Coil Ignition | X-drilled rotors | 99+ 626 Rear Brake setup | Axxis Metal Master Pads | clear corners | ZR1 Filer (Bosch) | Click to see it

1994 Blue PGT | Stock | 96k miles

Comment

Originally posted by ChasePGT View Post
                      i'd advise you not to modify that car, my lord is it clean. That is a RARE thing these days.
                      while i agree with you, i also think that just the basic bolt ons and suspension would be alright if the car was to sell later on. sometimes guys dont mind the parts on the car already.
                      1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

Working...
                      X