Few last minute important things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few last minute important things

1. Please be on time for the dinner Sunday night at 7pm. If we don't have our party there on time they will start seating other people as it gets crazy hectic in there. I would hate to miss out on this great dinner due to the tardiness of people.

2. Are there any vegetarians coming? We're asking because if so we can get some veggie friendly food for you Friday night.

3. For some strange reason, allergy season is in the Spring and Fall here in AZ. Of all the places around the world I've been, Tucson is the only place I've had problems in the Spring as well as other people. If you're prone to hay fever/seasonal allergies, you may want to consider bringing some Antihistamine medication (Claritin D, whatever).

3.5 As a heads up, we have two dogs. Not sure if people can be allergic to dogs but figured I'd mention it.

4. The development we live in is brand spanking new and not on most online map finders (www.mappoint.com, www.mapquest.com) so once you get close to Sahuarita (the town is not big at all), call me and I can either give you more specific directions or I can meet you somewhere. Again, my number is 520 891-7684.

Other than that, as always, any questions/comments can be forwarded to me and I'll do what I can. Just let me know if you need anything. Hope to see you all soon.
    Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
    USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
    12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
    FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

No veggies coming from California.. at least not BAPOC.. Good lookin out though!
    2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Whats a veggie?
      2001 Dodge Stratus (The Strat Is Dead! )
      1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
      "i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."

Comment

The place we're going to on Sunday night, is it similar to Yamato's at MM? I love that place.
        Ross Evilsizor
        92' Silver GL MTX 11/18/1991-8/3/2011
        Major Meets: HH 2K5 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 BAMM 2K6 2K7 2K8 2K9 2K10 2K11 MM8 MM9 MMX PPMI Marriage Mayhem 2007 3M 08 Goat's Gettysburg 2010

Comment

5. Some homo activity may or may not take place. If you're uncomfortable with this, turn your head the other way.
          Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Evil Probe
            The place we're going to on Sunday night, is it similar to Yamato's at MM? I love that place.
            Yup, pretty much exact same thing.
            Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
            USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
            12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
            FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

Originally posted by Hoser Dave
              5. Some homo activity may or may not take place. If you're uncomfortable with this, turn your head the other way.
              5a. If you cannot turn away due to TWS (Train Wreck Syndrome), make sure you don't stand there slack-jawed. A gaping mouth is practically an open invitation.
              Kirk
              PT member #5. Old skool.
              2002 Honda CBR600F4i, 2004 Mazda 3S, 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe, 2012 Acura TSX SE 6sp

Comment

Originally posted by KIRKSGT
                5a. If you cannot turn away due to TWS (Train Wreck Syndrome), make sure you don't stand there slack-jawed. A gaping mouth is practically an open invitation.

Kirk is not kidding about this. Thats what ended up happening to Rishi.....
                Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
                What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
                Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
                For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

Originally posted by FRCFD6
                  Kirk is not kidding about this. Thats what ended up happening to Rishi.....
                  Yeap...he threw his shaving kit at me.
                  Hoser Dave: I like 'em hairless!

Comment

Ask Rishi why he always carries chapstick with him. Hint: it has nothing to do with his lips.
                    Kirk
                    PT member #5. Old skool.
                    2002 Honda CBR600F4i, 2004 Mazda 3S, 2008 Corvette Z51 Coupe, 2012 Acura TSX SE 6sp

Comment

Well I transform the chapstick into a Macguyver like pop gun to fend off the crazy animals Kirk usually goes home with.
                      Hoser Dave: I like 'em hairless!

Comment

Originally posted by fst24v
                        Well I transform the chapstick into a Macguyver like pop gun to fend off the crazy animals Kirk usually goes home with.
                        i thought it resembles more of a pink jedi light saber, No ?
                        Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
                        What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
                        Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
                        For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

No, it's a one time use tube of analease.
                          Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

Working...
                          X