This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale (F/S)

POST ALL OF YOUR ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL IN THIS THREAD!

There will be ONE F/S and ONE WTB thread for EVERY MONTH.
    You may post the items you wish to buyhere ONCE, AND ONLY ONCE.

NO ONE WILL MAKE ANY REPLIES, POST ANY QUESTIONS, OR MAKE ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN POTENTIAL BUYERS AND POTENTIAL SELLERS.

ALL communication will be done via private message or the many other forms of communication available at the click of a mouse here on PT.

If anyone fails to follow these new rules, your posts will be deleted without warning. Continued violations will result in the loss of your PRIVILEGE to post F/S and WTB threads here in the Ohio Probes forum.
    Now, here are some basic rules to follow in your post:

* No Ebay links - if you want to sell something here, sell it. This is not an auction house.
    * No feeler posts
    * If you are selling something, include either a fixed price or the lowest acceptable price.
    * Please use a descriptive post title.
    * Even if you are GIVING parts away, they MUST BE POSTED HERE, NOT IN A SEPERATE THREAD!!!

Any questions should be directed via PM to Pat or me.
    NoclssGT.com
    PhotoPOC
    DaddyPOC
    1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

97 Probe GT for Sale

Selling my '97 Probe GT (See link in signature for pics or DM)

$1,500 firm

V6, 5-speed, around 145k miles on it.

Currently in a storage unit and covered in Northwest Ohio. Ran well before it was put into storage. To my knowledge just needs a battery jump, possibly new tires due to sitting. Has GTS appearance package, clean interior (some small holes in driver's side seat), smoke-free. Parking brake works great. Some body damage: large dent on driver's side rear panel from previous owner, damage to the plastic and some rust on passenger side door. Got passenger door to replace it but never put it on--just needs painted. Will include that and also have a different flywheel to put in.

Really wanted this to be my project car after being my daily driver for a couple years but it never worked out. Hoping to find it a good home. I'm the third owner.
    My 97 PGT : It's my baby.

Comment

Ouch on that dent on the drivers side. Looks good overall. GLWS
      #1- 96 PGT MTX- Demoted to Parts car
      #2- 96 PGT ATX -New Daily

Comment

Interested in above car is it is still available. Sent a pm. I'm located in MI and you can check my previous buy/sell record as well. Thanks
        1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
        2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
        99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

Working...
        X