No announcement yet.

Clutched Eaton m45 kit (BOLT-ON)!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, I may just have to switch from my turbo plans to this one. Its easier on the wallet After the bulk buy is over how much should we expect it to cost..or is this prettymuch a steady price? Also how easy/difficult is installation, cause I am not the most mechanically inclined person.

Thank You,
    Dan

Comment

this is a great kit, and if i ever get myself another PGT you can be samn sure i'll be picking one up patrick... i'm really glad to see this finished, and see the enthusiasm members are having about it, good luck with it all , i still need to stop by and check out the finished product first hand ...
      Pictures - Videos
      1993 Mazda RX7, 35R swapped R1

Comment

Over all install, from a stock engine is less than 3 hours. This is taking your time and ejoying a cold beverage while doing this. One thing that makes this easier and nicer than a turbo setup, is that there is no need to tap the oil pan! The roots type blowers are all internally lubricated, which I really dig. :-)

The price will go up to $2,000 next month - better get in while you can for the cheap. Even at $2,000 - that's quite inexpensive compaired other forms of forced induction.

~Patrick

Originally posted by superballs63
        Hmm, I may just have to switch from my turbo plans to this one. Its easier on the wallet After the bulk buy is over how much should we expect it to cost..or is this prettymuch a steady price? Also how easy/difficult is installation, cause I am not the most mechanically inclined person.

Thank You,
        Dan
        '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
        '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Give me a call or aim, and you and Boomer can stop over this week and check it out.

~Patrick

Originally posted by JHew84
          this is a great kit, and if i ever get myself another PGT you can be samn sure i'll be picking one up patrick... i'm really glad to see this finished, and see the enthusiasm members are having about it, good luck with it all , i still need to stop by and check out the finished product first hand ...

Comment

omg..i love this kit, im in for it for sure, im gonna buy it in about 3 months, but only concern is that i burn a little oil, my valve seals r kinda out, but its not that much, hopefully wont be bad. Oh yeah and about smog, i guess i would have to remove only the supercharger, cause from wat i heard it doesnt pass visual inspection, well i might be wrong, anyways, props to the kit its at a very good price. i heard a 107 trap speed on the website, wat 1/4 u think it would run? shoudl i buy the fuel pump and 2021 fmu right away or i can drive it for a while without it?...I LOVE THIS KIT

Comment

Cartech 2025 is the best FMU you can get, if you don't wish to do stand alone - get it. If you are considering stand alone, really look into MegaSquirt. Several members of Mipoc have it running quite well, and unlike SDS your car will idle correctly. Get the Walbro 255HP fuel pump too - http://mbxmotorsports.net. Mike's a good guy to deal with, and I've always recieved my items quickly. The fuel pump will have to be installed before you get the kit, the FMU you can do at the same time. If you try to drive the car with out these, you WILL lean out and bad things WILL happen.

I'm working on CARB and TuV - I have no idea when/if they will be passed but i'm working on it. From the looks of things, TuV approval may happen first, which is great for the Europeans, esp. those in Germany where it is most strict.

~Patrick

Comment

that is most awsome, i think i will wait for your MX-3 kit

Comment

The mx3 will be beta tested very soon here. I have a friend with an mx3, KLZE. He took some messurements for me, it looks like this kit will indeed fit even with the stock radiator fans. We'll know very soon if this is for certain

Comment

I was wondering where is the best place to buy the Cartech 2025? ebay?

Comment

one question

Will this fit the 2nd Gen MX-6?

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                        The mx3 will be beta tested very soon here. I have a friend with an mx3, KLZE. He took some messurements for me, it looks like this kit will indeed fit even with the stock radiator fans. We'll know very soon if this is for certain

OOOOOOOOOO, ON A KLZE EVEN!

Comment

Originally posted by Slammed6
                          one question

Will this fit the 2nd Gen MX-6?
                          Exactly what I was thinking

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
                          1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
                          2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
                          2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

Originally posted by diablovt6o
                            Exactly what I was thinking
                            I dont see why not, its exactly the same under the hood
                            96 MX6 LS PTE preped
                            96 Probe GT (Sold)
                            93 KLZE Base Probe (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by deyan
                              I dont see why not, its exactly the same under the hood
                              Actually we have alot less space in the front

1993 Mazda MX6 LS-T~ Stock
                              1991 Honda CRX SI ~ Not stock
                              2001 Subaru Impreza 2.5rs ~ The tank
                              2009 Honda Ruckus ~ 49cc's of fury!

Comment

pictures? for sure numbers yet (dyno/track)?

-Rich
                                '93 PGT: project: SOLD
                                '95 PGT: project: FOR SALE

Comment

Working...
                                X