X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im guessing a mx6 wouldnt be wanted there
    Its got a ford badge
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059131
    cmon... theres never going to be an all mazda day *shudder* but its okay... my car would prob be too out of place
    2.5litres of mobility

Comment

I got a question bout the Show n shine can u just leave your car there and walk around? or do people ask u questions about the cars etc?
      The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
      The First Electric Supercharged Probe
      Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

You can lock it and leave it if you want. There'll be hundreds of cars to look at.

Originally posted by RdS:
        Im guessing a mx6 wouldnt be wanted there
        Its got a ford badge
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2059131
        cmon... theres never going to be an all mazda day *shudder* but its okay... my car would prob be too out of place
        he he he Good trick. Unfortunately it's Fords only but you're more than welcome to come to any of our cruises.
        Last edited by Steve; December 20, 2005, 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

oh, i see how it is... thats discrimination.
          and i guess i have to be the one to break the news to my car.

i guess im gonna have to do a show and shine in my driveway... as my car is NEVER going to be at anything like that.
          2.5litres of mobility

Comment

It's ok, we'll hopefully be having other display days to showcase the club and the cars so you're welcome to those.

Comment

Originally posted by RdS:
              oh, i see how it is... thats discrimination.
              and i guess i have to be the one to break the news to my car.

i guess im gonna have to do a show and shine in my driveway... as my car is NEVER going to be at anything like that.
              Maybe you could put a probe bumper on the front and try to say its a prototype lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NiN^_^NiN
                Maybe you could put a probe bumper on the front and try to say its a prototype lmao
                or just a probe badge

and why arent you on mx6.com much anymore?
                2.5litres of mobility

Comment

I'm very busy lately and there isn't much on mx6.com im interested in replying to lately

I do post but its mostly in the Lounge section

Comment

Guys, the All Ford Day is less than a month away. Are we all still on board with this?

Comment

I'm still in.

Have started work already on all the minor things.

Despite the hot weather on Saturday all my brake callipers now have a shiny new coat of red paint.

If anyone is interested in doing their callipers red let me know as I have plenty of paint left over. I bought a can of 473 mls (1 quart) POR15 Engine Enamel which cost $46.00 and the whole job hardly put a dint in the can.

Australian 1996 SU Alpine Green, ATX, Pro-Speed Bosal S/S Muffller, Wheels:18 x 8 StarCorp Tracer II (Chrome), Tyres: Nexem N3000 235/40/18, Springs: Lowered on King Springs , Front Strut Brace:'Ractive', AirFilter :K & N AirFilter, Plugs: NGK Irridium, I.C.E: Pioneer Head Unit, Coustic 4 Channel Amp and Coustic 2 Channel Amp, Infinity Front Splits and Infinity 6 x 9 Rears, Sony Explode 10 inch Sub, various interior painted trim, Flames on Hoods etc

Comment

I'm still in

I get holidays on the 6th and the 19th is my last day of my holidays so i'll do some work on making my engine look purrrty hehe

Id like to paint my callipers but i got no idea how to lol
                        Last edited by NiN^_^NiN; January 22, 2006, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Cool, remember to bring a foldable chair to sit on and maybe even something to drink or eat. It might be a warm day so a small esky might help. Also a camera with a LARGE memory card, or plenty of film.

Comment

Should we maybe put up one of them sunshade things so we can all sit under it so were not in the sun?

If your got a digicam bring your usb cable you can dump the images onto my carpc if you don't have any more memory

Comment

If we've got enough space, then a sunshade would be great. Who's got one?

Comment

Hey guys,
                                I havent been on for a long time and just saw this post. Sounds good. Oh yeah, I haven't driven the Probe for a loooooong time so dont expect the turbo to be finished. I know, I know, but no one is more dissapointed that me. The last time I drove it was when we met up at the west gate. The battery died and I have to get another one, but I think I should make it. 50 cent concert is on that night too so I may have to leave early.
                                What are we doing? Meeting up in Melbourne and driving down there or meet there? What do you guys think?

Comment

Working...
                                X