• Show
Clear All

• Tiburon Quality wise and how much one would cost

What is the performance wise of the car
    and the long turn quality of car. is it more a low maint car

www.edmunds.com

www.cars.com

Look for yourself. There's also www.altavista.com and www.dogpile.com
    The world is full of thieves. Honor, like chivalry, is dead.

Neither sheep nor shepherd.

Comment

On 2001-04-10 21:30, bluehornet wrote:
      http://www.dogpile.com
      Funny, That's most people think of them

LOL - I RULE!

Comment

The brand new 2001's are very nice build quality wise and have a strong feeling engine. I drove one and it was definitely quicker than my PGT ATX was. It revs very quickly and smoothly all the way to redline. The shifter is very smooth and effortless. I couldnt compliment the interior enough when i got out of it. It was very comfortable even for the 6'6" heaping ogre that i am. I wouldve bought it on the spot if i had the cash, but i didnt, go to a hyundai dealership near you and check one out. I think they are like 16 thousand dollars plus. but not too much over 17 for the fully loaded, the one i tested didnt have ABS and that was it and it cost like 17100 or something and theres also a 500 dollar cash back rebate.

Comment

On 2001-04-10 22:07, stevwhit17 wrote:
          The brand new 2001's are very nice build quality wise and have a strong feeling engine. I drove one and it was definitely quicker than my PGT ATX was. It revs very quickly and smoothly all the way to redline. The shifter is very smooth and effortless. I couldnt compliment the interior enough when i got out of it. It was very comfortable even for the 6'6" heaping ogre that i am. I wouldve bought it on the spot if i had the cash, but i didnt, go to a hyundai dealership near you and check one out. I think they are like 16 thousand dollars plus. but not too much over 17 for the fully loaded, the one i tested didnt have ABS and that was it and it cost like 17100 or something and theres also a 500 dollar cash back rebate.
          You must have had a pos ATX then.

Comment

Nope it was a 5 speed and why do you say that?

Comment

On 2001-04-10 22:18, stevwhit17 wrote:
              Nope it was a 5 speed and why do you say that?
              Because I've been in a 5spd Tiburon and it wasn't that close to a atx Probe. I'd stick it in with a Sunfire.

Comment

Hyundai's quality has acome a long way from 10 years ago. Besides, if you buy new its backed by a 5/60 bumper to bumper and 10/100 powertrain warrenty! You may also want to wait a bit... There is supposed to be an all new '02 Tib with a V6 putting out 200+ HP!

Comment

On 2001-04-10 22:47, Fformula88 wrote:
                  Hyundai's quality has acome a long way from 10 years ago. Besides, if you buy new its backed by a 5/60 bumper to bumper and 10/100 powertrain warrenty! You may also want to wait a bit... There is supposed to be an all new '02 Tib with a V6 putting out 200+ HP!
                  Yah, so? It's still ugly

Comment

On 2001-04-11 01:09, REDPGT wrote:

Yah, so? It's still ugly
                    Post Kyle? I guess something good did come out of my thread...

Comment

I've driven a few Tiburons and have always been really impressed with the quality. The doors even close with a solid thunk instead of rattling like my PGT used to. I'd still take a 5spd PGT over a Tiburon any day when it comes to performance. I'm not too crazy about the looks, but that's a personal opinion.
                      99 Civic SIR, Black,I/E
                      93PGT (again) Black,5spd, Borla

Comment

I love Tiburon TOAST!:smile:
                        Jonathan Seifert
                        93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                        05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                        11 Toyota Rav4
                        NPA!

Comment

On 2001-04-11 01:17, JPayne93GT wrote:
                          I've driven a few Tiburons and have always been really impressed with the quality. The doors even close with a solid thunk instead of rattling like my PGT used to. I'd still take a 5spd PGT over a Tiburon any day when it comes to performance. I'm not too crazy about the looks, but that's a personal opinion.
                          Well, the PGT rattles when you close the door because we have frameless windows...the Tib, correct me if i'm wrong, doesnt, but has windows like EVERY car out there, unique is good yo :grin:

On 2001-04-11 01:14, bluehornet wrote:
                          On 2001-04-11 01:09, REDPGT wrote:

Yah, so? It's still ugly
                          Post Kyle? I guess something good did come out of my thread...
                          ah yes, good things come to those who who-...post :grin:

Comment

Making a Tiburon fast would be difficult, but impressive. It would be like having a great Kraco soundsystem.

Comment

so , hey, if anyone buys or currently has a tiburon, i have a phat set of cams sitting in my garage for one!! theyre from a tiburon that raced in a road race series, and they hauled ass!

Comment

Working...
                              X