Ghost Stripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Stripes

Does anyone know if they make these? I want to do some sort of graphic on my car and seeing how I already have stripes in my tint from before, I was thinking of doing ghost stripes. How do you guys think it would look? Anyone have pics??
    1993 (soon to be) Turbo'd PGT / Royal Blue Met / 17" Enkei RS-Evolutions / SSR Saleen Double-Stack spoiler/ Hot Shot CAI / Beefed up KL-03 / Drop Zone Coil Overs / Superchip computer upgrade / Future G-Force Kitted PGT / BSRP Camshaft / Unorthodox pulley /

Well, I've seen ghost flames and ghost graphics and I've never NOT liked them. They always look good. I've never seen ghost stripes, but it sounds like a good idea.
    2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
    2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Aight, ghost flames I have seen... and they have alwasy looked to be the most badass paint scheme this side of anything. But whats the deal with ghost graphix? How? I think the strips would look bad ass ghoulafied. Give it a shot... worst comes to worst you get them taken off and can tell us how horrid they look so we never have to waste our money... ^_^
      1993 Mazda 626 FSDE
      Ractive Muffler, Koiiler 10" Subwoofer, Audiobahn amp, No Headunit Mod, PCV Filter Mod

2004 Toyota Matrix Xr
      Cosmic Blue Metallic, STP Filters, Lucas Oils, s2000 Antenna
      Visit my Cardomain for pictures of the Matrix.

Comment

I'm doing the stripes in the Spring. GTS style in a Pearl metallic. Painted on of course and cleared over. :smile: I can't wait. :grin:
        Member # 258
        '93PGT - SOLD(twice) '92PGT - parted, '90 MX-6 GT - SOLD
        '18 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew 4x4

Comment

On Saturday December 1, 2001 9:51 PM, N*Sane Stang wrote:
          Aight, ghost flames I have seen... and they have alwasy looked to be the most badass paint scheme this side of anything. But whats the deal with ghost graphix? How? I think the strips would look bad ass ghoulafied. Give it a shot... worst comes to worst you get them taken off and can tell us how horrid they look so we never have to waste our money... ^_^
          Yeah thats what I was thinking too. I can always have them taken off.
          1993 (soon to be) Turbo'd PGT / Royal Blue Met / 17" Enkei RS-Evolutions / SSR Saleen Double-Stack spoiler/ Hot Shot CAI / Beefed up KL-03 / Drop Zone Coil Overs / Superchip computer upgrade / Future G-Force Kitted PGT / BSRP Camshaft / Unorthodox pulley /

Comment

Working...
          X