Colt cams feeler for kl 2.5 liter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post
    This thread will probrably be closed now and ill probrably be banned so good luck everyone!!!

Sincerely,

Jason
    don't make yourself out to be some kind of martyr.

she is the sole contact for a REASON! respect that reason and kindly wait for HER to contact HIM.

now, stacey spoke to geoff and has emailed him. the buys were supposed to be CONCURRENT and start on 1 Dec. if there has been some miscommunication, that is likely where you're getting the information garbled. i will have her go through her information and confirm with geoff when the buy was supposed to have started. IIRC, it was ORIGINALLY SUPPOSED TO START 1 NOV, but was put off to december due to the high interest for the 2G [or was it the 1G?] cams. i'll bet that's where things have gotten confused.

you may direct your concerns to stacey if you feel that i'm somehow attacking you or 'calling you out', but you are not respecting ownership's wishes in how this is supposed to come about.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• I merely called colt regarding my cams and he asked if i was in the BB... i said what BB it has not started yet... that is why i posted cuz apparently he was supposed to have cams arriving but nothing was confirmed.

Im not gonna be in any BB

Comment

• I dont know why your trying to call me a martyr because all im trying to do is help keep this site alive because we all know its in trouble.. There arent near as many people here as there use to be and people are leaving PT all the time.. Lets cut the bs here.. The last bb went great.. Anyone know why? Hmmm maybe its because it was well organized, communication between all parties were great and stuff got done on time like it was supposed to.. Any idea who helped organize the last bb? Im not making any money off of this bb or getting any money off of my camshaft grinds.. Im not trying to go behind yours or staceys back about any of this.. First, there was a confusion that there was only going to be a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder grind.... I had to get that straightened out and get a new bb start date set and now this.. For you to come right out and say i have no business helping and organizing this is outrageous and its pretty dam clear now that nothing would be going on without PT's members help.. As a matter of fact stacey thanked me for helping out with the last bb so if you got some kinda problem with that then i dont know what to tell you because all im trying to do is help me PT community.. So can we all get on the same page and get this dam thing going or is it going to be a complete waste of everyones time??
        Last edited by jasons96pgtze; November 30, 2010, 08:34 PM.
        1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
        1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
        http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

• Originally posted by jasons96pgtze View Post
          I dont know why your trying to call me a martyr because all im trying to do is help keep this site alive because we all know its in trouble.. There arent near as many people here as there use to be and people are leaving PT all the time.. Lets cut the bs here.. The last bb went great.. Anyone know why? Hmmm maybe its because it was well organized, communication between all parties were great and stuff got done on time like it was supposed to.. Any idea who helped organize the last bb? Im not making any money off of this bb or getting any money off of my camshaft grinds.. Im not trying to go behind yours or staceys back about any of this.. First, there was a confusion that there was only going to be a 2.2 liter 4 cylinder grind.... I had to get that straightened out and get a new bb start date set and now this.. For you to come right out and say i have no business helping and organizing this is outrageous and its pretty dam clear now that nothing would be going on without PT's members help.. As a matter of fact stacey thanked me for helping out with the last bb so if you got some kinda problem with that then i dont know what to tell you because all im trying to do is help me PT community.. So can we all get on the same page and get this dam thing going or is it going to be a complete waste of everyones time??
          it's a complete waste of time.

she will be talking to you shortly. i've already said the way it should go is geoff > stacey > you. that should be the end of the discussion, but for some reason, it isn't.

there should be no confusion here. don't know why you're suddenly are.
          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

• Agree with Jason.

You're doing a great job and helping out the PT members.
            Please don't let yourself be discouraged because some persons work like social workers.
            Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

• To all the members don't let all this discourage you. It's all being worked out behind the scenes. There will be a Bulk Buy and there will be awesome cams going out to awesome people at an awesome price. The BB is starting tomorrow. Your cam cores physically need to be at Colt Cams between, January 10th to 15th.
              Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
              MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
              Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

• when is the next bulk buy????
                96 pgt 15000mls on rebuilt, kl31cams, ebay sts, 9lb flywheel,16mm 626 sway bar, stage 2 clutch, chrome 5 stars, Ground Control coilovers on Illuminas, OEM mudflaps, window sealer mtr mnts. 17" XXR 962's. http://imgur.com/a/zHp21

Comment

• Look in the history.... they happen aprox once a year. If you can guarantee 8 or more buyers then maybe sooner....... But as you can see you missed the one that has only just completed...

Comment

• Cool, so the cams were shipped yesterday. All is well so far.
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Working...
                    X