MSD 2007: The Facts, Ma'am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL...god i can tell what kind of meet this is going to be
    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
    1993 nighthawk 750
    http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

As far as I can tell, it will be the same as every other year!! YAY!
      Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
      06 Legacy GT
      98 Legacy GT

Comment

Are we going to be Auto X'ing for sure?

Comment

Originally posted by KevinD
          OMFG!
          Ouch1011, that idea impressed Matt so much, he even spelled everything correctly in his reply!

KevinD
          lol oh my god.
          R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
          06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
          "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
          Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
          ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by pavelk313
            Are we going to be Auto X'ing for sure?
            Yes.
            The Scenic Drive may not happen, but the Autocross is a for-sure.
            KevinD
            1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

What's happened to the scenic drive? If we go to the bar on friday I am not sure how bad that will effect my driving skils, but i deffinately want to experement.

Comment

Originally posted by pavelk313
                What's happened to the scenic drive? If we go to the bar on friday I am not sure how bad that will effect my driving skils, but i deffinately want to experement.
                Trust me. We will all be hung over, so we should be even. We will be going to the bar saturday night after the track.
                R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

I'll be doing autoX practice on saturday, not sure on the actual event on sunday, depends how hung over/beat up I am by the previous day's activities I suppose
                  90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                  93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                  97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                  90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac]
                    I'll be doing autoX practice on saturday, not sure on the actual event on sunday, depends how hung over/beat up I am by the previous day's activities I suppose
                    i assume your bringing a jack
                    probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
                    1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

Ah dang it...you need to stop by on your way up then cuz I can't fit everything in it....damn mx6, I got spoiled by the Probe and its immense cargo capacity....
                      90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                      93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                      97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                      90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Ah dang it...you need to stop by on your way up then cuz I can't fit everything in it....damn mx6, I got spoiled by the Probe and its immense cargo capacity....
                        you should have me load up your mx-6.

what time are you guys leaving dan? i'm still trying to talk stacey into going.

and i plan on getting a room at the days inn, since they have teh free intArw3bz! omgz0rs!1!!
                        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

you need not to worry, i'll just bring the stock jack. i have to worry about space myself, especially on the return trip.

And now its time for the weather forecast

the 15-day forecast shows the following

Friday, Jun 15 Sunny and warmerLow: 54 °FHigh: 92 °F

Saturday, Jun 16 Hot with plenty of sunshineLow: 58 °FHigh: 92 °

Sunday, Jun 17 Mostly cloudyLow: 56 °FHigh: 83 °F

Anybody going to be bringing a party tent for us to sit under?
                          If not, let me know so i can pick one up on the way up there
                          Last edited by Quicksilver; June 5, 2007, 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Double Post
                          1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

White City Dragstrip Schedule
                            http://www.championraceway.com/07schedule.htm

Comment

Originally posted by ShadyNluvNit
                              White City Dragstrip Schedule
                              http://www.championraceway.com/07schedule.htm
                              June 15 Friday Medford Cruise Night

Open to all 1972 and older cars

Schedule:

Gates Open 3:00 pm
                              Tech Inspection 3:30 pm
                              Racing Begins 5:30 pm

maybe we can find out if they will let us run on the track
                              1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

hmm. jarrod, if stacey and i do wind up making it together, i can bring out 12x12 tent that we use for her track events.
                                ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X