Grounding kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grounding kits

Groundz Performance Grounding kits for all models of the Probe/MX6 & 626, (except the V6 1st Gen). $69.99 shipped for all models.

Platinum battery terminals can be added to your kit for an extra $9.00-$12.00 each, depending on wich you prefer. $9.00 for the top set and $12.00 for the bottom set.

All Groundz Performance Grounding kits are made with the best 4 guage cable you can find, gold ring terminals with proper hole sizes, (unlike other kits out there that only have one hole size).

Gains you will most likely see are:

* Smoother acceleration

* Faster start ups

* Brighter headlights

* Better gas mileage

paypal your orders to: RobSims88@yahoo.com

Quality grounding kit. I saw it at MSD2004 and again at MSD2005, the kit looked just as good as the day i saw it.

Rob's a good guy, As soon as i get the spare cash, i will be buying from him rather than building my own.
    '95 Probe SE ATX->MTX

Comment

Originally posted by Serric
      Quality grounding kit. I saw it at MSD2004 and again at MSD2005, the kit looked just as good as the day i saw it.

Rob's a good guy, As soon as i get the spare cash, i will be buying from him rather than building my own.
      Thanks Bro! PM me when you're ready

Comment

here is an installed pic of one of rob's groundz kit on my pgt

you kinda have to look for them but i love these things so much, i bought another set from rob in a different color

worth every penny
        96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
        FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
        PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

nice what are the advantages
          94 PGT rear ended and sent in to a brick wall... fixed and still pumping after about 4 accidents... this thing is a beast..
          95pgt-t winter project... |2.8L stroker ZE|LSD tranny|Turbonetics T3/T4 turbo|880 CC Nissan injectors| ZE Gutted IM|Greddy pipes| Poly Engine Mounts|6 pucked CM Clutch|MazdaSpeed Seats|Boost Gage|HSK BOV|Duel PermaCool 14" SlimeLine Fans| Many others

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberboom
            nice what are the advantages
            They are listed in the very first post

Comment

robot...shoot me a pm when you get a chance...I need to talk to you about something.
              95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

Working...
              X