Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Private Message (PM) access is locked for post counts below 15.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm i didnt know that

learn something new everyday
    2012 Ford Focus Hatch
    Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
    16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

I personally think that the pm rule is awesome, in conjunction with noobs not being allowed in the classifieds, it's a dynamic duo.

That way, I don't get like 87464056244 Noobs, pm'ing me about parts, that I have for sale, like my headers, saying shit like "Yo dewd, lemme get those mang, take like $45 shipped, an unopened pack of juicy fruit, a box of cracker jacks (only opened to take the prize out), and some blue shoelaces, barely worn? Get back at me yo."

That shit pisses in my wheaties on other boards, seriously.

Comment

My old yahoo account was deleted so i had to start a brand new one this week, you just have to start fresh with 0 posts and work your way back up

Comment

Contact Damon. Tell him your old user name, I'm sure he wouldn't mind merging your accounts, unless you're a previously banned member
          '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
          '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Originally posted by bfish View Post
            My old yahoo account was deleted so i had to start a brand new one this week, you just have to start fresh with 0 posts and work your way back up
            i would have used the "contact us" link to let me know what was happening, since most people tend not to read announcements. if you had bothered to read it, you would have known that your old account was not deleted. your yahoo email address was the only thing removed. you did NOT have to "start a brand new one".

i really hate it when people think the easiest solution is just to sign up again because they were having "problems" with their original account.
            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

just getting my post count up....lol
              95 PGT n2o wet kit 75 shot, F1 stage2 clutch & 9lb flywheel,AFPR,RR-Inserts, ZE IM port Matched w/Phenos,65mm TB,NGK Plugs/Wires,Megan Springs,Fully Gutted,Short Ram,SSAC headers,Straight Piped no Muffler,Fiberglass Hood, Removed AC and all components

Comment

Originally posted by nicks95gt View Post
                just getting my post count up....lol
                Sorry, but spamming the forum with useless posts isnt "lol" material, its a waste of space and time because you are too lazy to actually contribute to the forum.

AND on top of that, posts in this section do NOT count towards your post count.
                95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                Built, Not Bought.
                No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

To reach the 15 post mark I feel like im spamming, LOL! Even though I usually have something to say to something I read. But I think it is a good idea to keep trolls away honestly, noone will stick around long enough to troll someone if they have to work at it.
                  Last edited by Kierakittie; March 4, 2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinTheDream View Post
                    Now I need 15 posts inorder to send a PM. I was PMing someone before with no problem.... jeez.

Who just put this into place & why????

Im @ 10 now....
                    hehehe mee to

Comment

why does everyone badger a new poster, yet gripe that the newbs aren't active enough.

Posted from Probetalk.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 93pGt_N/A View Post
                        why does everyone badger a new poster, yet gripe that the newbs aren't active enough.

Posted from Probetalk.com App for Android
                        because you dont introduce yourself.
                        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

what is considered as an proper introduction

Comment

Originally posted by 93pGt_N/A View Post
                            what is considered as an proper introduction
                            jump in the lounge and post a thread introducing yourself.
                            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                            X