Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Ford Probe !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone,

a non-typical RedlineGoods discount code post.

First, let's deal with business. Many of you were asking for more samples of our orange thread. Here they are:

And here's the new code. G4S2LL800E6 - valid through September 2nd, Monday.

As for the non-typical part... I decided to brag a bit with the pics below. This is me, driving (drifting) my S14a on a local track day. I was the leader in a double drift, hence the strange direction I'm looking in on the second photo, checking to see if I managed to get away from the other driver...

It was fun!

Maciek

Comment

Originally posted by Redlinegoods

As for the non-typical part... I decided to brag a bit with the pics below. This is me, driving (drifting) my S14a on a local track day. I was the leader in a double drift, hence the strange direction I'm looking in on the second photo, checking to see if I managed to get away from the other driver...

It was fun!

Maciek
      Very cool pics, and some DAMN nice drifting skills man!!!
      1994 Ford Probe SE MTX w/GT Wheels
      1999 Ford SVT Contour #2138 of 2760 4-30-99 Silverfrost
      SVT Pics
      More SVT Pics

Comment

Hi all,

following up on the orange theme shown in the previous discount code post, here are more pictures. Please notice what a nice addition the QUADRUPLE THREAD is... And there is no charge for that kind of threading, all you have to do to get it is mention you want it in the comments field on our order form!

And here's the new code. J428ZYW05W4 - valid through October 20th, next Wednesday (one full week to make up your mind and order!

Take care,
        Maciek

Comment

what ever happened with the short throw shifter boots? do you just need to know how much shorter the short throw is then the stock shifter? also I know with the stock boots they have the little plastic ring that holds the top of the boot together, do we reuse ours or hows that work?

I'm looking to get both boots. thanks
          03 frontier family car/dd
          93 mx6 tessa's car: ze and just about every bolt on.
          01 ws6 : 618/695 wrecked tell your kids to use a effing cross walk!!
          02 35th SS.. heads and cam

Comment

From what I've seen him say, as long as you tell them what the drop was with the STS, they will make the boot that much shorter. As soon as I install my STS Im gonan order one to go with my redlinegoods ebrake boot!

Comment

That is correct, here is a complete description how to measure:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/ShortShiftBoot.shtm

And yes, you need to re-use those plastic rings, we only provide the leather pieces.

Thank you,
              Maciek

Comment

Hello everyone,

new picturs of our TAUPE leather. Please notice that it's a perfect match to many beige or tan-like interiors... This is a New Beetle armrest we've designed a while ago:

Here's what you've been waiting for: 4T2880QW3KT This one is VALID THROUGH NOVEMBER 1ST!

Have a great weekend,
                Maciek

Comment

Hi everyone!

We have an important announcement to make.

If you are considering ordering some boots as a Christmas present (or having somebody order them for you) please think ahead in time. We always have a plethora of orders around Christmas. What makes things worse, so do many Internet stores. This causes increasing traffic for the USPS and this results for many shipments to arrive delayed. If you want to make sure your present (or a present for you if that's the case) gets there on time, please consider ordering early.

There is another incentive for this: AS OF RIGHT NOW WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE $50 SHIPPED! This special will last until the end of the year. However, there will be no discount codes released through that time. However... the old ones still work (although not for 10% off). Which is a hint I probably shouldn't be giving away, but I want everybody to have fun doing their Christmas shopping with us!

Here's a nice picture as an incentive. One of my all time favorites. Enjoy!

Maciek

Comment

Hi guys,

We have decided to extend our newest special offer through December:

NOW WE HAVE FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL ORDERS ABOVE $50 SHIPPED!

There will be no discount codes released through that time. However... the old ones still work (although not for 10% off). Which is a hint I probably shouldn't be giving away, but I want everybody to have fun doing their Christmas shopping with us!

Here are two newest pictures we received. One to prove that CONTRASTING THREAD is a really nice touch:

and one showing that plain black is elegant and timeless:

Merry Christmas everyone, in case we don't hear from each other again.
                    Maciek

Comment

• Hi all,

couple of new pictures of our shift boots:

This is black leather with MEDIUM BLUE stripes:

And black leather with QUADUPLE RED stitching:

There is no charge for quadruple stitching (just please mention it in the comments) and only a small premium for stripes.

Best of luck in everything,
                      Maciek

Comment

• Hello,

DISCOUNT CODE TIME!

We have taken the free shipping off the site and we're back to the good old discount codes for forum members. Here are some pictures first, however.

Another sample of our QUADRUPLE thread:

And a custom job some request, TRIPLE thread:

NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR EITHER! Just specify it clearly in the comments field on the order form please - and we'll take care of the rest.

Here's the code. Valid through JANUARY 1ST 2007: Z49TF08FV03

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                        Maciek

Comment

• Hello,

Here's the first discount code this year.

And a bunch of black-yellow two-tone with contrasting thread Mustang pics:

Here's the code. Valid through WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 17th 2007: 4E908YDW5T1

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
                          Maciek

Comment

• thought id let everyone know im shipping out my armrest cover to maciek tomorrow so hopefully soon well have another awesome item to buy from redline
                            Last edited by ferant316; January 24, 2007, 07:12 PM.
                            00 Silver Mustang GT - Not Stock, 60k miles. Stock Dyno - 222rwhp 256rwtq.
                            93 Black PGT MTX Codename: "Skunky" - 219k miles, White GTS Stripes, KLZE engine, 40k mile trans, Hotshot Headers, Random Tech High-Flow Cat, Hotshot Cold Air Intake, RR-Racing STS, RR Racing Poly Front Mount and Shift Stabilizer Arm Bushings, etc. etc.
                            95 Black PGT ATX - Stock, 85k miles, gone./95 Black PGT MTX - Shell, going

Comment

• awesome idea!

Comment

• Hello,

Another discount code coming up!

Here's a continuation of our quadruple thread demo pictures from a few posts back. Quadruple medium blue and quadruple red.

And also, some demo pictures of our most recently added solid leather - the DARK GREEN:

Here's the code. Valid through WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 31st 2007: 4PBO9089DY3

Take care,
                                Maciek

Comment

Working...
                                X