• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZPOC's FS/WTB #1(2012)

AZPOC

FOR SALE & WANT TO BUY

2012-2013...

This thread is for AZPOC members to post items for sale, and items they want to buy. Each member should have a single post for their FS/WTB items and can update the post with the edit function. Contact the member for the FS or WTB item with 'Private Messages' to keep the thread easier to read. If you have a FS/WTB post please keep it updated, note/remove items that have been sold/bought.

THANK YOU!

Click for: --->*** Past AZPOC FS/WTB #2 (2011) Thread ***<--- :Click for
    Last edited by SBPGT; January 30, 2013, 06:34 PM.
    Currently buying all my parts for my future part-out thread...https://forums.probetalk.com/core/im.../icon_look.gif
    STEVE B
    1993 Probe GT
    2016 Mustang

WTB:

100% meth
    25lb spring for my wastegate to work with my 2 stage boost controller
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

2nd gen probe 93 non running but lots of parts $1000 get with mac one to transport to az or probably anywhere near him or maybe even on the way to flyrtle
      has motor with worn out rings in it and a good trans right now

other stuff that it has
      gutted knifeedged and acid ported de intake
      65mm tb done by me will idle under 900rpm
      ze cams
      newer radiator using stock fans
      new wheel bearings
      new axles
      lower control arms with poly bushings
      cromed valve covers and other stuff
      megasquirt 1 with coilpack mods
      coilpacks
      prd plugwires
      ssac hotpipes with t3 4 bolt downpipe flange
      ze cams
      interprep springs
      unorthodox 11lb flywheel
      southbend stage 3 ofe clutch
      stainless clutch line
      nissan 550 injectors 5 venom 1 shaved red top
      awr motor mounts
      trans saver
      custom front motormount bar(gets rid of the f to b crossmember)
      a custom dom tube crash bumper
      custom 2.5in intercooler piping with tial copy bov completely tig welded except where couplers were mandatory
      big obx intercooler
      255lph walbro fuelpump
      custom 2.5in stainless exhaust tubing all the way to rear bumper vband flanged(no cat or muffler)
      obd2 rear bumper
      euro taillights
      probeaddiction headlight covers with one set of miri-moto hid projectors
      small odessey battery mounted in oddessey tray under pass headlight
      new front bumper
      mach1 lip
      tokico illuminas with eibach springs
      custom rear swaybar think its 19mm
      drilled rotors and racing brake pads never had brake fade even from 145mph down hill stop
      stainless braided brakelines
      stock swirlies with decent tires
      cosmeticly ugly carbon fiber hood and stock black hood
      spare tire well delete sheet of aluminum bead rolled
      spare parts
      air conditioning stuff including brand new condenser
      ze heads
      de heads
      intakes/ fuelrails
      disassembled trans with 323 gtx 3rd gear set new syncros and opm limited slip diff

basically im taking whatever i think i'll re use ie turbo, gauges,wastegate,fpr. stuff like thats so i may be missing some stuff
      Can call me at 951-323-1899 adam
      Last edited by trmexrunner; June 19, 2012, 08:26 PM.

Comment

I need a steering Rack. if anyone has one let me know.
        Original Ricepoc member
        93 Black GT,mildly modified..----------------- SOLD
        1991 Kawasaki ZX7R....all the speed i need!!!

Comment

Alright guys, need this gone one way or another. Selling it all $1500 by the end of the month or tearing parts off and to the scrapper the car goes. Or $1000 without the hood and SSR rims. And no, won't sell rims and hood for $500 alone. I will be posting this up with pics etc. in the main for sale thread tonight.

Please see this thread:

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701300281

Details:

1996 Laser Red Ford Probe GT
          ~90K Miles
          5spd
          Black cloth Interior
          Original paint is in good shape, rear bumper is somewhat faded (needs a good buff and wax, and front bumper has a small scratched corner from transport)

Mods:
          Eibach and Illuminas
          Short Throw Shifter
          CAI
          Bosal Exhaust
          Integral SSR rims - good condition, great rims!
          Drilled and slotted rotors

Bad:

1. Recently replaced alternator with a HO alternator, since then get some white smoke from behind rear valve cover/bank. I think it is a misaligned belt going through the timing cover but not 100% sure.

2. Never registered in Arizona. Registered last in California.

3. Good or bad depending on what you want. Modified doors and center console for stereo. Doors have 7” recessed rings in them. Supports for radio in center console removed for touch screen. Easy Fix to re-glue in support for single or double din. Might consider selling modified bezel but would be extra.

4. SMALL dent on passenger rear quarter panel.

5. Needs new battery, won't start.

Extra Parts:

Fortier Hood. Very close to being perfectly fitted. These hoods are often very poor fitment. All the really hard work is done. Little sand, prime and paint and will be fantastic. Very rare hood (~40 ever made).

Unorthodox and MX3 lightened flywheel (yup both)

RR motor mounts

Clutch (mated to unorthodox flywheel, will have to double check brand/model)

Drilled and slotted rotors (yup, second set)

Porterfield and Hawk HPS brake pads

Swirlie rims and nearly new tires

PRD rear strut bar

Thrust (original) greddy exhaust - a little rough (small holes in pipe) but in decent shape

Mazda valve covers (sandblasted first and painted silver)

Powdercoated KLZE intake manifold

I have a ton of other misc. parts from head light assemblies, gauge clusters

Other stuff available for extra.

CUSTOM FIBERGLASSED PARTS - POSSIBLY FOR SALE

1. 7" Touchscreen molded into dash. Custom made and relocated HVAC controls to lower cubby. Very nicely done.

2. Amplifier housing and cover molded into rear hatch panel.

3. Tweeter pods molded into A-pillars

4. 17” Enkei Shogun rims (no tires) – good amount of curb rash when I bought them. I planned to fix them but haven’t got around to them. Had estimates of 200-300 to fix. Very sought after rims.
          Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

I swear I offered you 1500 and you said no....
            Since that has changed lets see how it looks right now not sure I have pictures from when we spoke back in April of last year I believe. I was thinking about looking at an electric blue on this weekend but this might be a better choice.
            Last edited by Cross; September 18, 2012, 02:35 PM.
            Denny Crane /\ Capsule E.R.
            05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
            Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

Comment

Couldn't tell you man, no clue what you offered. Definitely worth more then 1500, new little girl at home means no time for 2 car projects so unloading this one. Really money isn't the issue, but sick of broke people wanting stuff for almost free. I am getting close to just giving it to Dan [Sac] as he is a great guy and know he would fix it up, and do something good with it and make some cash. Or strip it for the 5-6 parts I could unload easily and dump the rest.

Anyways, didn't have time to take pics - hoping to start tonight. If you are still interested PM me.

Originally posted by Cross View Post
              I swear I offered you 1500 and you said no....
              Since that has changed lets see how it looks right now not sure I have pictures from when we spoke back in April of last year I believe. I was thinking about looking at an electric blue on this weekend but this might be a better choice.
              Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

I just finalized the deal for another Probe sorry.
                05 GTO 408 Stroker \ 13 FRS LSx Swap (IP) / 02 Camaro SS 6.0L Chey's \ 14 F-150 5.0L / 96 MX6 M-Edition
                Give college students enough time and they can set anything on fire. --Cross & White Dart

Comment

No worries, its going one way or another.

Comment

really wish i had the cash or i would swoop this up, been looking for a PGT for a daily commuter since i have a hard time keeping out of the loud pedal on the fox. Would hate to see it stripped in a yard though....
                    07 Mazda3 bone stock daily
                    87 Foxbody 5.0 - 217whp/272tq 12.4:1afr!
                    94 MX-6: SOLD!
                    93 PGT- ZE, headers, exhaust, CAI, Capsule Racing intake manifold (VRIS delete), Mx3 fw, Act 6-puck, AEM af guage (SOLD)

Comment

Yup, another busy weekend...but looking to get the bigger pieces up for sale...hood, rims, nitrous, etc this weekend. Now that it is getting cooler my motivation to work on it is increasing

All the "smalls" as well.. once I get to $1500 it goes to the yard - will be a total shame, great body and paint.

Comment

wtb meth kit and racing seats..... not the autozone specials need fiberglass for weight savings!!!
                        unnaturally aspirated 89 lx FE3 daily driver 324whp 293tq 10psi @5800.... will soon to be more then just a daily
                        kl + turbo + striped 93 pgt = racecar...... it seems when you fix one thing you break another in the process.....

Comment

Alright I have those H&R Spacers still sitting here... the ones from Rick that are for the FD rims to fit in the rear correctly. 55 Shipped or 50 picked up.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h9...ps4aa3b747.jpg
                          Last edited by Cross; January 11, 2013, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Nevermind.
                            Last edited by Phoenician6; April 30, 2013, 11:42 AM. Reason: Found what I wanted.
                            94 MX6 DD/Rolling Project with stuff

Comment

can you have a shop repair it?
                              97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

Working...
                              X