Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: ALL Previous Mr.Speed customers who ordered supercharger kits.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ALL Previous Mr.Speed customers who ordered supercharger kits.

I spoke with Damon on this recently, and he gave the okay for me to open a thread for the purpose of communication. I need to have a way to get a hold of of my previous customers, whether your order was 100%, 50% or 0% filled. I need to make arrangements with those whom I owe something to so that we can bring closure to this. THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR COMMUNICATION!! This is not for inquiries, updates and especially not for people who have no relevance to these sales. If you happen to know someone on the list that I am looking for – call me, email me or PM me. Please.

Once I'm completed or near complete to having updates so that I can properly contact people, I will speak with Damon to see we can keep an ongoing thread for updates and statues. I could do this via email or with phone calls, however, I think it would be best for me to keep a transparent and open system of communication available for all of us. Whether or not this comes to fruition will be soley up to Damon, and I'll respect what ever decision and suggestions that he has for this.

Thanks for your understanding and saint-like patience.

What I would like, from anyone of you, is to give me a call or eMail me. (517) 993-2088 or adlorin@gmail.com. Below is a list of people whom I've been unable to connect to via email or phone calls. It's important for both of us that we speak to one another relatively soon here. This list includes 100% fulfilled, partial and null deliveries.

** It's near impossible for me to find any recent info for Mait Chang, and as I understand, he did / does travel a bit for business. I'm worried most about being able to get a hold of him. If you have any information on him, please let me know. Thanks!!

Name ... Screen name
    Mason Weitzel ...n/a
    Bastian Oude ... Bastian8 (Holland)
    Alesandro Stortini ... n/a
    Chris Wilson ... n/a
    Justin Chavez ... n/a
    James Barton ... n/a
    Corey Rossiter ... (Bmule and/or BAM?)
    Chris Murphy ... BCMurphy87
    n/a ... Lindros (Twinturbo_Z) – For an o2 Housing order, not SC kit **

If your name is on the following list, we have spoken or communicated via email or IM. I also know exactly what you need or don't need. This list includes 100% fulfilled, partial and null deliveries.

Name ... Screen name
    Cory Robson .. AusLoki
    Mike Hughes ... Hughes46
    Bill Vickery ... n/a
    Eric Miller ... n/a
    Chris Robertson .. CKRMX3
    Martin Nazari .. Volchomester18
    Zach Thomas ... PGTZ
    William Watson ... Grynchmeister
    Alex Barko ... TAKG21
    Matt M ... MattM
    Brad Hrynko ... n/a
    Dan Kruzer ... VTSDan
    Bret Rodgers ... 93PGT
    Josh Brady ... Nolan Spawn
    Brandon Edwards ... Bedwards6954
    Terry Broadley ... SPLXTREM
    Ryan Borowitz ... Bwitz04
    William Rose ... n/a
    Chris Talton ... Knightrider
    Dave ... n/a (Australia)

* Contacted due to thread.
    Mike Chavez ... MAC1
    Isaac Rodrigues ... n/a
    Mait Chang ... n/a (Taiwan)
    Robert Novotny ... Kanyon86
    Last edited by Adlorin; December 7, 2008, 12:23 AM. Reason: Updates!
    '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
    '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

I'm 100% fullfiled. I did have to have machine shop fix the shaft and modify it a couple times but that's all waaaay long forgotten. I have since sold the kit to someone else. I think it's awsome of you to be doing this. Great respect
    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

Thanks Mike! I knew there you were 100% completed, but I still wanted to be able to contact with you on it. I hope that you enjoyed the kit while you had it.

I'll update the records for this - thanks man!

~Patrick

Originally posted by mac1 View Post
      I'm 100% fullfiled. I did have to have machine shop fix the shaft and modify it a couple times but that's all waaaay long forgotten. I have since sold the kit to someone else. I think it's awsome of you to be doing this. Great respect

Comment

sent you a pm with my number. feel free, you'd like to know what in all I did to that kit and what others I came across and also made myself.
        1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
        1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
        2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
        2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
        1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

I'm all good I got my refund/resold kit I believe to BAM but hey glad everything is rolling along
          My Cardomain Site As always updated pictures

Comment

Great, that's what I had you as - taken care of 100%. Thanks for getting in touch with me.

Originally posted by kanyon86 View Post
            I'm all good I got my refund/resold kit I believe to BAM but hey glad everything is rolling along

Comment

Working...
            X