Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone,

black perforated leather mixed with solid (SIERRA this time) leather on a Mustang. Very nice effect in my opinion.

And the new discount code: 5ED67WBZ272 - valid through September 24th!

Have a great weekend,
    Maciek

Comment

Hello,

black leather with a red stripe on a C4 Corvette. Notice how perfectly the red matches the carpeting in this picture.

And the new discount code: 56D80EJH2Y4 - valid through September, October 8th!

Have a great weekend,
      Maciek

Comment

Hi everyone,

this time, there are no pictures. Instead, I've decided to post what I've received a long time ago already - two nice testimonials from our customers:

To Whom it May Concern,
        I wanted to write to thank your company for the amazing parking brake
        cover that was recently sent to me for my 07' Mazda 3. After opening the
        package, I was nearly drooling over the quality and feel of the leather. I
        was a bit worried that the piece might be a bit short when I ordered online,
        but upon seeing it I found that more than enough material was provided. The
        fit is perfect, and I have just placed an order for a matching armrest cover.
        I wish I had been more trusting and ordered both at the same time to save a
        few bucks, still I have no regrets as I am very happy with the product
        provided. I am a member of the Mazda 3 forum, and as soon as the rest of my
        interior is complete I will be posting pics of you wonderful products.
        Keep em' coming!

Brian Kerner
        and

Received my order yesterday and installed today. The craftsman ship is of the highest quality. The installation was very easy since the cut of the boots was exactly as the original. I requested a slight modification on the hand brake boot and it was fabricated exactly to my request.

Great group to do business with excellent communication.

Thanks
        Serge
        Here's the new discount code: 568MJI0CW66 - valid through Wednesday, October 22nd!

Have a great weekend,
        Maciek

Comment

Hello,

Some fantastic pictures of a Tiburon shift boot made with black leather, silver carbon fiber stripes and red thread.

Here's the new discount code: 5W6Q8ON8O15 - valid through Wednesday, November 5th!

Have a great day,
          Maciek

Comment

Hi everyone,

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY WITH US THIS YEAR!

As of today, our Christmas SPECIAL is in effect: free shipping on orders of $50 and above. Which means pretty much on all orders. Single boots are $49 so normally they fall below this margin but if you choose two-tone, stripes, piping or simply adjust the height of the shift boot, all of which are an additional $3 or $5, the total is already above $50 and the free shipping applies.

We can't combine specials however, so there is no discount code this time... And there won't be, until New Year's, when the Christmas special will be taken off the website.

And because we've made it a point to always post inspiration pics of our products installed in our customers' cars... This is a 05+ Legacy black perforated with red piping:

Take care
            Maciek

Comment

Hi all,

more Christmas related stuff. We're introducing GIFT CARDS to our website. Anybody can purchase a gift card of any value (not pre-set $20/$50/$100 or so but editable value field while ordering) and receives a link to a printable gift-card in SECONDS. [g]The gift card contains the name of the recipient and make a fantastic Christmas present![/b]

Gift-cards can be redeemed by their recipients at their discretion.

Some brand new pictures of an Acura TL shift boot with red stripes:

Take care
              Maciek

Comment

Hello,

We've decided to make this Christmas the best Christmas ever... And we've broken our rule of not combining specials... Which is why you can now both save 10% with a discount code you can find in this post, as well as get FREE SHIPPING! This offer will not last long, so act now if you want to get our products cheaper than ever!

Here's a pic showing how well our light gray (piping, in this example) matches aluminum knobs, inserts, etc. This is brushed aluminum so it appears a bit darker than our leather. For non-brushed, the match is near perfect:

Here's the new discount code: 569AVOO6O30 - valid through Wednesday, December 10th!

Take care
                Maciek

PS. If you want a friend or family member to get you our products for Christmas, please keep the GIFT CARDS in mind - we have them available (read our previous post for more info!)

Comment

Hi everyone,

another Christmas discount code. Most likely the last 10% discount code this year...

But first, brand new pics of a Mazda6 shift boot made with Charcoal and Black carbon-fiber vinyl and contrasting stitching:

Here's the new discount code: YC5F69P6X72 - valid through midnight on the Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas everyone!
                  Maciek

Comment

Hello everyone,

since the USD has been doing much better against the EUR (in which we incur most of our costs) we have some GREAT news!

We've decided to extend the Christmas special until January 31st! So for another 2+ weeks if your order total above $50, SHIPPING WILL BE OUR TREAT! And, to top that off, it's discount code time.

Here's a brand new pic of a B&M short shifter with an adequately shortened shift boot in a MK5 Jetta/Golf. You can order your shift boot customized for size easily - the appropriate control is right there on our website's order form!

Here's what the stock boot looks like:

Big difference there, isn't it?

Here's the new code: 63084C2OTBS - valid through January 14th!

Have a great weekend,
                    Maciek

Comment

Hello,

Here's a brand new set of pics of a black/violety blue with red thread pictures of a 08+ Impreza:

And here's the new code: 6B3XK088HW4 - valid through January 28th!

Take care
                      Maciek

Comment

Hi all,

we've decided to post another (3rd) discount code for January. Which is the first time ever we've posted a discount code three times in a month. I'm afraid that means there will be a while until a code is released for February.

Why?

Because we simply couldn't wait to share these pictures with you. Black leather, charcoal carbon-fiber vinyl stripes and red thread. An AWESOME combination of not just colors, but materials as well!

Here's the new code: F631NS61TB2 - valid through February 4th!

Take care
                        Maciek

Comment

Hello,

the last discount code for February follows these 3 lovely pics: black leather, red stripes and silver thread:

Here's the new code: P6C316QL7J5 - valid through February 25th!

Take care
                          Maciek

Comment

I'll be purchasing both boots sometime in the future, i just wish you guys also made an arm rest cover as well. Maybe just buying a cover made for another car and cutting it a bit will work just as well.

Comment

Hi,

actually we do have a template for the 93-97 armrest cover - no pictures of what it looks like though I'm afraid.

Anybody willing to order the armrest and get a 50% reimbursement in exchange for pictures of it installed in your car?

Take care
                              Maciek

Comment

Hello,

Here's a bit of info some of you may not have been aware of. We are increasingly going into making shift boots for trucks, besides regular vehicles. I know some of us consider our trucks to be beaters for hauling stuff and ourselves around without worrying to much about what it looks like inside, but if you have a truck that you care about, why not come to us to spice up it a little? Here's a sample of an X-terra 00 through 04:

The new code is RH63E2K43R3 - valid through March 11th!

Take care
                                Maciek

Comment

Working...
                                X