This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just on a legal note:

If you make a deal with someone and take cash for a product and never deliver the product that constitutes in all legal terms as being a thief.

Regardless what personaly opinions some may have on the subject or if the individual is a friend and / or associate. In a court of law they will not want to know about the individual's personal problems or reasons why he did not deliver. They only want to know wether or not the individual in question forfilled his duties in providing the buyer a product or the returned money. Since that is where it stands.

Being that thing has dragged on for so long and no money has not been returned this clearly shows lack of responsibility on the person in question. As well does it show his failure to resolve / ammend the situation.

Under legal terms the individual in question can be held on charges of wire fraud, grand larceny / grand theft and a few other charges. Failure to have resolved such issues only hurts the individual in question, and further prooves that he did not make an attempt fully to follow up or forfill his duties after taking the money! Im sorry to say but until such instances are resolved and all parties involved are taken care of....legally a thief is the title that is given to the person in question.

SaD to say the courts will fry his butt if it goes that way and he may see steep fines and or imprisonment unless a restitution is agreed upon. I doubt that will occur because ample time has been given for such a restitution and nothing has ever come about!
    Last edited by CrimSon_ReD; May 25, 2005, 10:55 AM.
    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

:EDIT: Sorry Damon, just read your previous post. :EDIT:

-Jeff-
      Last edited by ah64dr; May 26, 2005, 07:53 AM.
      "Be advised, I'm mean nasty and tired. I eat concertina wire and piss napalm and I could put a round through a fleas ass at 300 yards. So why don't you hump somebody else's leg mutt-face before I push yours in." -Gunny Highway

Comment

i'm still not seeing anything constructive going on here and seeing posts from people not involved....

this thread is :that: close to being closed and you already know what stipulations i've made if it is closed.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Czt Update!!!!! Who Woulda Have Guessed!!!!

Taken right from his website....

May 31, 2005

To our valued customers:

As the rumor mill has probably already revealed, it is true that CZT moved to Denver to in the middle of March. It is also true that CZT is now back in Indianapolis.

Some might ask "Why did you move to Denver and risk everything for a guy you didn't even know?!"

Well, the truth was that in the past 2 years, CZT did aprox. 60k USD in sales, delivered roughly 50k worth of products and services, still has aprox. 10k worth of deliverables outstanding, and total expenditures on consumables, utilities, and overhead ran upwards of 15k. Well, simple math says (60k-50k)-(10k+15k)=-15k.. So CZT is aprox. 15k in the hole, even after securing loans in upwards of 15k. My total personal debt to keep CZT going is well over 30k, including loans and incidentals.

Obviously, the balance sheet is very upside down at this point. A chance at making 20k more a year at my day job and being able to save the company yet again was obviously very tempting and I am sure that my customers would agree that a chance to keep things going so they can get their outstanding orders filled is important. (CZT has already required 20k worth of unsecured loans just to continue to operate up to this point).

So, now that the employment with Paragon Motorcars went VERY badly, incurring NOT ONLY a job loss, but a lease to an apartment in Denver for $699 a month, storage space for $100 a month, thousands of dollars for the move there and back, etc has left CZT in the lurch.

My employer at Paragon Motorcars acted in bad faith. He wanted bragging rights to say he had an electrical tech for the grand opening, made a million promises he didn't keep ("we don't really need an employment contract, I am sure things will be fine" "Saturdays are for your personal projects" "You can work on your own projects after hours"), cost me thousands of dollars in incidental costs, and made such bad decisions as having a convicted felon buy cars for him that managed to stress him into OTHER bad decisions due to subsequent money issues, such as firing me. Bottom line is, you fired me because I was RIGHT about Vince Frey and you were WRONG and you couldn't stand it. The issues you stated were just cover.

Then, to add insult to injury you made me sign some half-witted and unenforceable agreement to not disclose the terms of the seperation to "outside concerns". If you would have done what was right and weren't planning on telling a bunch of lies, there would be no need for such an agreement.

The biggest lie that affected CZT was "You can work on your own projects after hours". With all the equipment for CZT in Paragon Motorcars, NONE of the deliverables for CZT could be done from March to May because there was very limited access granted to the equipment in the shop. So, for roughly 2 months, no product requiring machining or welding was shipped. Had I had ANY idea that he would renig on this VERBAL CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT, I would have NEVER MOVED.

So there it is in an nutshell: CZT is pretty much "on-hold" as far as new orders are concerned until the back orders are filled, and those are delayed due to the financial situation. Currently, CZT doesn't have enough on hand cash to operate. It will need cash from me personally to get things going again. we are trying to do the right thing and NOT bail out on customers. I have already had numerous lawyers just tell me to "DUMP IT AND DISSOLVE THE COMPANY" but I really don't want to; we promised a product and we intend to deliver.

Also, too, please feel free to call Paragon Motorcars in Denver, CO, and voice your displeasure at the way in which they treat their business associates and ask them why they acted in bad faith concerning the use of the shop and tell them that you are VERY displeased with the delay in your product delivery they caused by not abiding by their VERBAL CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT.

Sincerely,

Robert A. Brzykcy

CEO

Cyborgzerotek Inc.

well thats all great and sweet... but why not juts TELL PEOPLE THIS?!?!?!

Comment

also... SHOULDNT HAVE TAKEN ON A PROJECT THAT BIG!! by himself!!!!!

im glad he updated, i really hope myself, and everyone else out there with CZT's shit gets it....

Comment

"Also, too, please feel free to call Paragon Motorcars in Denver, CO, and voice your displeasure at the way in which they treat their business associates and ask them why they acted in bad faith concerning the use of the shop and tell them that you are VERY displeased with the delay in your product delivery they caused by not abiding by their VERBAL CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT. "

people are blaming YOU for the lack of updates!!! no one knew of paragon motorsports!

Comment

Maybe I'll get my manifold after all.

New toy: '06 Mazdaspeed 6
                Fun times: '04 CBR 600rr & '06 GSX-R750

Comment

For what it's worth, I know exactly how over whelming large projects like this are - and even with a reasonable profit, can easily set you in the hole quicker than you could anticipate.

oi.
                  '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
                  '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Still can't justify the fact that he has had the amount of money he has from those intake manifolds and other products people ordered and never received. It's poor business practice, if he was in that much trouble he should have just refunded everyone's money with his loans and then reworked his system. It's amazing to me that no one took legal action, I know if they had you would've received a "sob story" update like this one much sooner. Especially when I remember people were told several times that the manifolds were done, what happened with all that?

Don't be sucked in by this, if you're still owed money, look to get it back asap.

Comment

exactly.... and i dont see how CZT did 60k in sales......seems a bit steep to me...

scott, im sure you'll get your manifold, and ill get my TB. the question is when...

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPGT-R
                        exactly.... and i dont see how CZT did 60k in sales......seems a bit steep to me...

scott, im sure you'll get your manifold, and ill get my TB. the question is when...
                        Well, he did sell quite a bit more than just these manifolds - engine kits, transmissions, bored throttle bodies, etc.

Sometimes people fall on hard times - if that affects their business, it means they weren't prepared in the first place. However, while I do think that Rob should finish producing these manifolds, I also think he needs to update people more frequently. Thats my opinion, and because I didn't purchase one, it doesn't count.

If you want to threaten legal action, the US is a 'free' country. I think most of you would be better off teaming up and getting in touch with Rob as a group to find out what the status of the manifolds is. There have been pictures of 'finished' products, so why haven't they been delivered.

I hope you all get your products - if this information from Rob is truthful and accurate, it looks like he's still in this thing and, while you probably should still worry, I think you can all be assured that he's working on getting product out. However, thats entirely dependent on whether or not you trust the guy.
                        Sean Timothy Noonan
                        2003 Volkswagen 20AE GTI
                        1990 Mazda Miata

Comment

Originally posted by N/A Matt
                          Still can't justify the fact that he has had the amount of money he has from those intake manifolds and other products people ordered and never received. It's poor business practice, if he was in that much trouble he should have just refunded everyone's money with his loans and then reworked his system. It's amazing to me that no one took legal action, I know if they had you would've received a "sob story" update like this one much sooner. Especially when I remember people were told several times that the manifolds were done, what happened with all that?

Don't be sucked in by this, if you're still owed money, look to get it back asap.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverPGT-R

wet dream

Comment

Working...
                            X