This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! Czt Refunds!

I know that CZT is a sore subject around here and that this post is likely to be shut down just for mentioning the name, but he posted up on his website that he will be issuing refunds to those who have not recieved his intakes.

he posted up on www.cyborgzero.com that you have 30 days from april 26th to email him and request your refund.

I hope that everyone emails him and trys to get their money back. I just emailed him myself.

hopefully people could post up, or pm me about their successes with this. I will try to keep everyone posted who pms me about their progress with this.

good luck,

-Jeff

You actually believe his site?

This is what his site has looked like:

"January 2005:If you were in the first presale of manifolds, WATCH OUT! Your manifold will be on your doorstep within a week!
    February 2005: First 10 manifolds already out the door
    March 2005:Shipped the first manifold out today
    April 2005: If you've been waiting patiently for your manifold, expect it next month
    May2005: Finally shipped first batch of manifolds
    June 2005: Shipped first three prototype manifolds
    July 2005: If you were in the first batch of buyers and prepaid, you will get your manifold this month
    August 2005: Finally shipped first batch of manifolds"

Comment

he shipped the first batch like 9 times

Comment

naw youlll get it Hold your breath
        94Gt Ze Rio red,afpr,borla, sts,EIBACHS
        ,gray->black int, mx6 leather,
        need rio red sideskirts yesterday
        Ze isnt rice its from JAP its a rice eater
        My car is finally in the garage again

Comment

Yes we all know the story line. How about we leave the worthless comments out of this thread so that it doesnt get closed!

Oh and he did actually email me to tell me about the refund situation.
          Orange PGT Driveway Ornament

Comment

it doesn't matter... it's getting closed anyways. this is not a performance discussion, and there are certain areas of the board that are dedicated to vendor stuff. IF they are a vendor of Probetalk

sorry dudes, discussion over. not to mention, links to non vendor sites are not allowed
            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Working...
            X