No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday QuadCam GT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talk about a necropost. damn. but i'll allow it since it's _'s birthday.

happy birthday mike.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
      talk about a necropost. damn. but i'll allow it since it's _'s birthday.

happy birthday mike.
      You are a gentleman and a scholar...
      _™

Comment

And guess what Steve....now you're an old tv show....thirtysomething.
        '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
        '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
        '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

happy bday!
          Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches, it's more like a jar of Jalapenos ....
          What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.

Pearl '92 Audi //S4 GT3071R, running 27 psi
          Lava gray '14 Audi //SQ5, Chipwerke, 034 Intake Pipe
          For PSP Awareness click here

Comment

This has to be a record thread, and Damon allowed necroposting too. Happy Birthday Squid, Paul, and FL Mike! I was gonna make a new thread, but this is much better. Kind of like the PT Tower thread, it just keeps going. So what did you three old balls do or plan to?
            2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
            JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
            JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
            born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

I'll be cleaning the house. Making some rub for ribs and rubbing them. Making some chip dips. Going out to buy some stuff later for tomorrow evening's new years/belated bday party.

There is an older happy birthday to Fl_mike thread that I started a year earlier, but this is the one I've been reviving.....if only Damon would merge the two....then it could be even longer.
              Last edited by SuperSquid; December 30, 2008, 08:28 AM.
              '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
              '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs

Comment

Happy Birthday !!!
                MAS
                2001 Yellow Cougar zn
                www.myspace.com/maryspada (my hairstylist page)

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSquid View Post
                  And guess what Steve....now you're an old tv show....thirtysomething.
                  AHHH!!!

heh I haven't done anything yet... I had to work today... Got a free lunch and an Army friend of mine took me to Fort Lee and bought me some liquor.. heh.. I chose a bottle of wine for me and my girl later on tonight and then a 5th of Hypnotic and Hennessy for other festivities... can someone say... Incredible?

I got my SRT back today from the dealer... $0 charge to me

and the night has yet to come..

Happy Birthday to all my other B-Day Brothern!
                  Last edited by Steves 96 PSE; December 30, 2008, 05:48 PM.
                  Steve-Paul_______________
                  YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                  Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                  Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

I actually had my friends drag me down to CityWalk on the night of the 29th. I went from laying in bed at 10:05 to walking into Pat O'Brien's around 11:10. Actually had a pretty good night though, despite being a little rushed. I took it easy yesterday, though I did go down to the Oakley outlet and get a pair of these for a little over $100 dollars... which was an awesome deal.
                    _™

Comment

Happy birthday Mike. Go Penn state!
                      Jonathan Seifert
                      93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                      05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                      11 Toyota Rav4
                      NPA!

Comment

Happy Birthday to all of us who were born today!

Comment

happy birthday _
                          ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Happy Birthday! This is one necroposting thread that deserves to be revived.
                            2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
                            JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
                            JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
                            born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Happy Birthday Mike
                              You must be getting very old, this thread never stops.......
                              Need a chip or parts for your 1st gen GT go here----->Fordprobeparts.com

Floridafordprobeowners.club

Comment

Happy birthday, FL_M

'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                                '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Working...
                                X