• Show
Clear All

here is a bit of eye candy. enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG65w...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuZ-noJGThM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl7Zx...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCWy-...eature=related
    Jim K.
    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Yeah, that looks like fun.

I have a lot of modding to do to my car in the coming days before PF, to get it ready for the Gap.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Keep in mind that this IS A DANGEROUS ROAD! When it looks like its going to curve one way, it will go completely in the other direction. There is a reason its called the Dragon, it bites! There are deaths on it every year, and unfortunately, as of late, it is inundated with law enforcement. But it has been easing up in the past couple of weeks.

It is however still a very enjoyable road and as long as one drives it respectfully (and stays off the center line!) they will have no troubles. I don't mean to scare anyone or dissuade them from coming to drive it, I just don't want to see anyone hurt so drive safe, drive within your limits, and above all, HAVE FUN!!!
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Originally posted by WhiteDart View Post
          Keep in mind that this IS A DANGEROUS ROAD! When it looks like its going to curve one way, it will go completely in the other direction. There is a reason its called the Dragon, it bites! There are deaths on it every year, and unfortunately, as of late, it is inundated with law enforcement. But it has been easing up in the past couple of weeks.

It is however still a very enjoyable road and as long as one drives it respectfully (and stays off the center line!) they will have no troubles. I don't mean to scare anyone or dissuade them from coming to drive it, I just don't want to see anyone hurt so drive safe, drive within your limits, and above all, HAVE FUN!!!

Good word choice....lol but seriously be careful up there, I've drove it hundreds of times and if I haven't been up there in a few weeks I still get confused about which corner is coming up!

Oh...and since I have no car right now I shall only be there in spirit but rest assured...I am there with ya guys!
          89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
          92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
          91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
          91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
          "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

1 mother****in week bitches where is the central meet spot Friday? I'll be reporting to Knoxville sometime Friday let's get this bitch started
            PhotoPOC(tm)
            93' PGT not stock
            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

<--that's me right...about...now. Yup. Jim, Andy, you two better send me some pics foo's!!!

Comment

Ok folks one week until the meet, and gas stations are running out of gas all over the country. What happens if there is no gas at Pigeon Forge because all these silly ninnies had to go top off their Expedition EL = no meet.

Discuss.
                PhotoPOC(tm)
                93' PGT not stock
                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Originally posted by mx64life View Post
                  Good word choice....lol but seriously be careful up there, I've drove it hundreds of times and if I haven't been up there in a few weeks I still get confused about which corner is coming up!

Oh...and since I have no car right now I shall only be there in spirit but rest assured...I am there with ya guys!
                  I've had a couple friends wreck motorcycles down there, not very pretty.

Comment

Gas here went from $3.40 up to $4.89 around 5 PM yesterday.

Since I had a full tank from that morning I think that is the only time my car actually appreciated in value. $19.37 to be exact.

People freak out about the gas thing every storm. We'll have gas until PF-X.....maybe.
                    ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
                    ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
                    ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
                      Ok folks one week until the meet, and gas stations are running out of gas all over the country. What happens if there is no gas at Pigeon Forge because all these silly ninnies had to go top off their Expedition EL = no meet.

Discuss.
                      Well I can add this, since my roommates and I are from Sevier County (Pigeon Forge) I can tell you this: It's the grand rod run this weekend, which means theres a shit ton of muscle cars in town (think thousands easily). They ALL went to get gas when the news came out....and I've gotten reports from both my girlfriend and alot of the guys up there that 90% of Sevier County is out of gas. Now, my mom called last night and I asked here about it and she said that while there wasn't much gas right now the city was working on getting alot in to the county because of the rod run....so thats what I know right now....

Comment

Originally posted by mx64life View Post
                        Well I can add this, since my roommates and I are from Sevier County (Pigeon Forge) I can tell you this: It's the grand rod run this weekend, which means theres a shit ton of muscle cars in town (think thousands easily). They ALL went to get gas when the news came out....and I've gotten reports from both my girlfriend and alot of the guys up there that 90% of Sevier County is out of gas. Now, my mom called last night and I asked here about it and she said that while there wasn't much gas right now the city was working on getting alot in to the county because of the rod run....so thats what I know right now....
                        Keep us posted, if there's no gas, I can't come up there.

But all that $$$ I would spend on gas would pay for a shit-ton of bolt-ons at least It's a win-win situation.
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Lol! I'll get my mom to keep me posted, Andy, Jim, how's the gas situation in k-town?

Comment

Not good. Everyone around here are running out of gas rapidly. I'm not sure of the national situation, but its not good here. I can tell you this...if the meet was in florida I'd be staying here. I'm considering not going up there myself until all this goes away. However I am but one man. It's really up to you guys.
                            "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

Doesn't seem to bad here in Orlando, couple places went up alot but for the most part I'm seeing 93 at just under $4/gal. Not a big jump for all the damn media hype IMO.

Comment

I'm going to let everything play out over the course of the next couple days and see what happens but as of right now I am not going, but still preparing the car and getting everything squared away as if I were.

It's a win-win situation for me, if I go, I have a great time, if not, I have a ton of money to spend on a decent-size nitrous kit for my car.

The only problem is if there ends up being a fuel shortage there and the meet has to be postponed I need to know so I can get the time off.
                                PhotoPOC(tm)
                                93' PGT not stock
                                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Working...
                                X