Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Major Probe Meets > Other Major Gatherings

Other Major Gatherings The forum for meets that may only last once.......or become something HUGE!

Old June 18th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #426
alwaysbroken

bumpizzle telvizzle for all of our awsomenesses lol

Turbo whore - 1992 Mazda MX6 FE3-T, comming soon to a track near you
G-Force enforcer - 2007 Mazda3 S, slamed and pretty.
alwaysbroken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #427
1stprobinator

I dont know why you guys would go through a travel agent they are like middle men. I didnt go through all the post but just read the first and if the prices change then i would hope the OP would reflect that on the first page.

Here are prices direct from Carnival. Also never buy shore excursion from the boat. They are the middleman when it comes to that.

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.as...ate=11/14/2008

And if you booked 40 cabins or hell even 20 I think they give you free rooms and other credit. I think last time I did a deal for work we had 20 cabins and got one free, and we just devided the cost up, basically everyone got like 30 bucks towards there room.

Let me know if you guys need me to look into it.

Last edited by 1stprobinator; July 8th, 2008 at 05:01 PM.
1stprobinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #428
Rob Richie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stprobinator View Post
I dont know why you guys would go through a travel agent they are like middle men. I didnt go through all the post but just read the first and if the prices change then i would hope the OP would reflect that on the first page.

Here are prices direct from Carnival. Also never buy shore excursion from the boat. They are the middleman when it comes to that.

http://www.carnival.com/Itinerary.as...ate=11/14/2008

And if you booked 40 cabins or hell even 20 I think they give you free rooms and other credit. I think last time I did a deal for work we had 20 cabins and got one free, and we just devided the cost up, basically everyone got like 30 bucks towards there room.

Let me know if you guys need me to look into it.
Thanks man ... but I've had all the planning under control for a while now and you should read more before throwing information out there... the price on carnival's web site does not include port taxes and all the other fees associated with the cost of a cruise so its not cheaper its acutally more expensive through them...

No we dont need you to look into it as most people that are going are already have made payments towards this...

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3 bulleyes in a row to Beat Sean 36-0 In cricket
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rob Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2008, 11:53 AM   #429
ragincanajun4
Donating User

So, shore excursion, something crazy? Something simple? Deep sea fishing?
ragincanajun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2008, 04:57 PM   #430
Rob Richie
Donating Member

I vote something in the middle fun but not over the top as it would prolly cost too much... fishing could be an option.. but who wants to spend more time on a boat lol... we need to have a meeting to decide....

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Old July 28th, 2008, 02:48 PM   #431
j-dogg
/p/hotoPOC

Location: pwning the crap out of supersquid in Unreal Tournament
Well my buddy may have dropped out, he says it's not likely he will be able to go so unless I have someone else to go with me I can't afford this thing solo so I may have to drop out as well. I'm not paying for two people and going by myself.

93' PGT 157k stocker current boost project, JVC headunit, Alpine audio, trans saver, STBs
2016 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution 505hp 1800ft.lb., the money maker
j-dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2008, 03:06 PM   #432
Rob Richie
Donating Member

ya we need to have a meeting about this to see who is still serious about going and who thinks that they are on the fence about going... guys let me know when it is convienent for you to have an online meeting... so we can figure this out before the cancelation deadline passes...

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Old July 28th, 2008, 05:52 PM   #433
alwaysbroken

Im still down, Ive made all of my payments. I know ragin still is as well. How about a Messenger/AIM meeting? Or set up a chat room.

Old July 29th, 2008, 05:29 PM   #434
Steves 96 PSE
Bwam Bwam Bwaaaaaaaaaaah!

As it stands right now, I'm on the fence... (not by choice though)

I -really- want to go.. not to mention I need a freak'n vacation..

Financial issues have hurt me pretty bad in the wallet. I was fully stoked because I was sure I'd be able to go since I go a nice tax return. But what I didn't know was that I'd be unemployed for damn near 2 months.. (IT business sucks) that depleted all of my tax return..

I recently got a new job but as it stands.. it is a very dedicated position job so I have two things working against me at the moment..

1. Work related deadlines that HAVE to be done in a specific amount of time. (which mean it's going to be damn near impossible to get time off now) at least until after December..

2. My wallet.... I don't see any possible way for me to get the amount of money I need for this trip in the amount of time we have left... I can't work two jobs because I'm doing more work at home after I leave my day job location... my job sucks...

Not to mention if by some act of magic I manage to earn enough money to go, it will leave me dry for Christmas...

Jesse... I know Anthony still wants to go but, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to bail...(it's the last thing that I want to do because I need this vacation) Perhaps you two can work something out... Although Ant hasn't given me money for the second deposit yet... So I'm not even sure if he's going to be able to go either..

I'm really sorry guys... believe me I'm in the dumps about this... I was really looking forward to being able to get away... and just hanging out to have an awsome time... Looks like I'll have to wait..

YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
Daily Driver:___

Hobby car:___

Last edited by Steves 96 PSE; July 29th, 2008 at 05:32 PM.
Steves 96 PSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2008, 05:41 PM   #435
j-dogg
/p/hotoPOC

I haven't made my second deposit either, and if no one comes with me I'll probably divert my time off for the Pigeon Forge meet and focus on getting that organized. As it stands now I'm already going to the PF meet.

Also everything I had saved up for this meet went out the door with gas prices, all my bills going up and no more overtime at work.

93' PGT 157k stocker current boost project, JVC headunit, Alpine audio, trans saver, STBs

Last edited by j-dogg; July 29th, 2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old July 29th, 2008, 08:02 PM   #436
Rob Richie
Donating Member

well i hate to say it but it looks as if we should maybe call this meet off... so that everyone can get there money back before it gets into a spot where cancelation penelties will apply... guys that have paid chime in and let me know what you want to do.. im game to go but i dont think it will be much fun with only a few people... maybe those that still want to do a cruise can get together to pick a longer cruise to a better location? guys let me know...

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Old July 30th, 2008, 04:12 PM   #437
j-dogg
/p/hotoPOC

Wouldn't be a bad idea honestly. I'd love to go but gasoline and rising cost of everything are pwning me.

We can all still do Pigeon Forge, myself and the Tennessee crew have been trying to organize it for a very long time. 3rd weekend of September, and there will be Dragon action.

Old July 31st, 2008, 07:09 PM   #438
Rob Richie
Donating Member

Well guys i hate to say it but This meet has been canceled due to lack of interest/ people being able to afford to go.... To get refunds call into the rep and let them know and they will process a refund
thanks to all those that wanted to go and i will work towards planning something better for a later date so that more time can be had to save for such a large meet..

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Old July 31st, 2008, 07:13 PM   #439
ragincanajun4
Donating User

I've paid my second deposit, still owe another $318. I would totally still go, but not if everyone else backs out. Sucks because I've been pumped about this since last November. I guess I'll have to talk it over with the girlfriend.
ragincanajun4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2008, 08:07 PM   #440
Rob Richie
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragincanajun4 View Post
I've paid my second deposit, still owe another $318. I would totally still go, but not if everyone else backs out. Sucks because I've been pumped about this since last November. I guess I'll have to talk it over with the girlfriend.

ya i know but id like to be able to hang out with more people this november and if a cruise does happen id like to have more than 5 people on it.

I Broke Fl Mikes Elbow

Old August 3rd, 2008, 11:42 AM   #441
alwaysbroken

this is ****ing bollocks. meh, what do you do, moar money for me for my puerto rico trip...

And better present for my anniversary