Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Major Probe Meets > Other Major Gatherings

Other Major Gatherings The forum for meets that may only last once.......or become something HUGE!

Old February 18th, 2010, 03:57 PM   #26
Manofthestreet
Donating User

What I really think would be cool is to see a Probe GT or SE on Tv's bullrun I think that really would be cool to see a Probe out there kicking the trash outta everyone else
I know the Probe would eat up the challenges like a 5 yr to and ice cream cone ..You guys gotta remember we have one tough car that can take anything you throw at it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Manofthestreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2010, 04:03 PM   #27
Caffeine930
Donating User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofthestreet View Post
What I really think would be cool is to see a Probe GT or SE on Tv's bullrun I think that really would be cool to see a Probe out there kicking the trash outta everyone else
I know the Probe would eat up the challenges like a 5 yr to and ice cream cone ..You guys gotta remember we have one tough car that can take anything you throw at it
Thats alittle untrue. Probes are great cars and are pretty reliable but once you start hammering them the tranny tends to go kaboom

"Without Risk There Is No Reward"
Caffeine930 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2010, 04:32 PM   #28
Manofthestreet
Donating User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caffeine930 View Post
Thats alittle untrue. Probes are great cars and are pretty reliable but once you start hammering them the tranny tends to go kaboom
Well the way I see it you have to have it well built and have a tough tranny in there ..But your right Probe's are great cars and are more reliable then the weather man ...lol

If you live around Kansas check kcprobes.com Or MOPOC If you are in MO
Manofthestreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 09:32 PM   #29
Helikaon

so what was all thins about gas prices being a 5 dollars down there in usa??

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

and it is true these cars are beast.
like my sig sais, drove into trees at 120KPH, and gess what he damage was??
a broken side mirror cover and mirror part (yes the motor was fine along with the housing)
the part that has "probe" on the back left bumper was broken
and 2 small unnoticable dents in the passenger rear quarterpanel

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.
Helikaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2010, 09:44 PM   #30
1990pgl
Balls Across The Nose

and another thread necroposter. this is a 2 year old thread guys. how about a cannonball run into a fat greasy chick. mots should like that
1990pgl is offline   Reply With Quote