Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Major Probe Meets > Other Major Gatherings

Other Major Gatherings The forum for meets that may only last once.......or become something HUGE!

Old September 13th, 2010, 10:44 PM   #1
Helikaon

Alberta Meet summer 2011!!!!

hey i noticed that ther arent any new alberta meets so i desided to start this thread and hope for the best, you guys post what you would like to do wether it e going to castroll raceway, few highway drags or anything you can think of that peple will like, and if someone posted a good idae just quote and than agree with it and i gess we can g from there.
Helikaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18th, 2011, 01:24 PM   #2
Helikaon

so the update on the 2011 summer camp trip on probetalk.com is about 20 guys are coming.
i got 2 idea's proposed to me and kinda combined them into one wicked awesome weekend thingy.
so heres the plan (hopefully).

If people could get like 3 days off or something we could do a day at the track and head out to Banff/jasper that night and spend friday night, Saturday night, and head home mid day sunday for work on monday.
like even if only a few people got friday off than the people who couldn't could meet up after work for the a few more runs till we head out.
We could do a few roll races on the way there to have a few highlights on the trip we could make a video for youtube, PT, and PP on the whole trip (drag track, road races, and some video of the camping trip)
and of course a weekend like this isn't complete without a few drinks, snacks galore, and of course... smores...
Any-who tell me what you think of this idea either here or on the canadian forum.

94 PSE- my absolute piece of shit, no mods, no exhaust from the downpipe back.
Helikaon is offline   Reply With Quote