probegarage.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• probegarage.com

i didnt know where else to post this question.. so im just gona post it here! ha.. but does anybody know the guy from probegarage? because i ordered a tokico suspension kit from him over a week ago, and he never got back about shipping confirmation or anything. so does anybody know if hes reliable or anything?

I've ordered a WP from him and I got it within a week from what I remember. Also I participated in a BB when he still ran racingextreme, that went smoothly as well. I know Matt's a busy guy, so maybe that could explain some delays. Personally I wouldn't worry about a thing... btw this should be posted in the vendor support section [there's a sub-category for probegarage].

I'd post there, and if worse comes to worse shoot him an email - matt@probegarage.com

http://www.probegarage.com/index.asp...tion=CONTACTUS

Also have fun with the Tokico suspension, I'm going to be going the same route soon... and will be ordering from PG.
    '93 Rio Red PGT - Dead and in the garage
    '93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
    '07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.

Comment

I got my Tokico struts from them about a month ago, and had no problems. I'm sure they're just a little backed up.
      ~Jennie~
      97 Laser Red PGT Pics Here
      Borla Catback Exhaust * Warm Air Intake * 20% Tint * Lowered * Strut Tower Bars
      Live in the NW? Come check us out! ~ProbesNW

Comment

No need to post this again.

http://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1269
        ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
        No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
        ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

usually when buying something, you verify the reliability of the vendor BEFORE purchasing.
          When I was your age, Pluto was a planet

Comment

i also talked to him about some stuff i want to order but no reaction so far.

I don't know what to think of it. I go and look somewhere else.
            Corksport Coilovers - HEADERS - Body Kit - Rockford Fosgate Speakers - Hifonics Amps - New Paint - yellow KONI's - High flow cat

Comment

Originally posted by bferuglio
              good site
              Dude, stop post whoring, this is a 2 year old thread.

Comment

Working...
              X