Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aftermarket Wheel and Hub Combo Probe and MX6

Hey everyone

Grounded Conceptz is now offering a package deal of steering wheel and hub for 93-97 Probe and MX6. Various style's of steering wheels to choose from.

Also detachable hubs are available in many colors (PM for pricing)

Choose from the following wheels

$69.99 plus $14.99 shipping

Other styles also available

Look cool but is there any way to keep the cruise control with an aftermarket wheel?
    In order of acquisition:
    1984 Ford Ranger 4x2 (First Truck, WIP, Possible future 302 swap)
    1999 Ford Ranger 4x4 (Current DD)
    2003 Honda Shadow Sabre (First Bike, Collecting Cobwebs, ?May sell it?)
    1996 Ford Probe SE (First Car, Future DD)

Comment

Yes there is. You will not lose your cruise control with any of these wheels. If the cruise control is on the stock steering wheel you just have to move the controls out of the wheel and onto the dash or anywhere you want really..

Thanks
      Stefan.M
      GC

Comment

jamie or stefan, could you for once anser my mail or PM send over and over again... i was promist a tracking number for more than 6 weeks ago, and you told me my hatch and moonroof have been send out by DHL air service... but i still dont have gotten my promissed tracking number... and i am getting pritty bored of asking...
        *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Richard emails have already been sent back to you please check your email before posting on non-related threads

PM's Sent

Comment

i did check my e-mail, i do that even more than one time a day...
            and i posted this be4 i got an e-mail back from you guys... and i have sended many more be4 with no ansers back...

but i got the mail now, and also send one back...
            *97-PGT-2.5-V6*20x9J XXR 526*Custom Kitted*Custom Paint*Custom Quad Angel Eye Lights*Custom Dual Exhaust*Custom Enginebay*Custom Interior*Custom ICE*AccuAir-FBSS AirRide*K-sport Air-Coilovers*K-Sport BBK*Carbon Fiber*Lambo-Doors*

Comment

Perfect..also sent one back

Comment

interested in getting a wheel and hub what other styles do you have available
                1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

Originally posted by s3xrapt0r View Post
                  interested in getting a wheel and hub what other styles do you have available
                  agreed.... What other styles do you have? How long are you guys going to have this going on? Other color options? Can you post this up please...a link to where to view more..or PM me other designs...Also...how much more does the quick release run us?
                  93 Probe GT
                  Its not a PROBLEM. It's a PROBE LUM

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d..._5571185_n.jpg

Comment

Looks awesome!! How long will these prices be going on?

Mike

Comment

PM's sent

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie C View Post
                        Yes there is. You will not lose your cruise control with any of these wheels. If the cruise control is on the stock steering wheel you just have to move the controls out of the wheel and onto the dash or anywhere you want really..

Thanks
                        Stefan.M
                        GC
                        if i'm not mistaken, i believe someone had a way around this. i think you just have to bend the lil bracket the cruise buttons mount to a lil and it'll work. but dont quote me on that.
                        1997 Honda Del Sol S

Comment

ya that sounds 100 percent realistic. We dont normally deal with modifications like that as it can quickly turn into a liability issue for us.

Comment

Working...
                          X