Hocking hills 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hocking hills 2015

Saturday, May 2 2015 will be the date of the meet. If it rains, then Saturday May 16, 2015 will be the rain date. If it rains that day, We'll be having it regardless.
    Columbus has been selected for the meet up place,as it is a little more centrally located for some of us and it looks like some from Indiana will show up as well. This will be posted on PP and MX6.com and on Facebook.

1) We meet in Columbus, check out all of the cars. (10:00 am)
    2) Hand out the goody bags/ take pics /Have the raffle
    3) Eat pizza at the best Pizza place in the city
    4) Go carts/ laser tag/zoo water-park..... then............
    5) Hocking Hills car cruise

I'll definitely be there but coming from Cincinnati I may just take 68 straight to hocking hills and skip Columbus, stay for the weekend in either the campground, cabin, or holiday inn in Logan... Did the 2015 hocking hills group on Facebook get deleted?
    94 base model
    94 wild orchid edition GT

Comment

Honestly I'm all for going to HH meeting up, checking out all of the cars grab a bite, and then the cruise and head home. The whole lets go to Columbus and lazer tag/ and or paint ball etc just seems like a lot to do all in one day. I'm up for a meet and doing the cruise

Comment

Hope it doesn't rain though. Im taking vacation to go, so i cant be there on the 16th.....
        Long Live the Probe!

Comment

Would I be disowned if I can't take my probe and cruise behind for pictures in the impala? Right now I need valvalve springs, seals, rotors, pads, and possibly a timing belt and water pump ... And oovertime is slow I'll be there but maybe not in my probe
          94 base model

Comment

Any car is welcome.
            Some people are living life and some people are just living.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
              Honestly I'm all for going to HH meeting up, checking out all of the cars grab a bite, and then the cruise and head home. The whole lets go to Columbus and lazer tag/ and or paint ball etc just seems like a lot to do all in one day. I'm up for a meet and doing the cruise
              That's what I wanted to do from the beginning, Honestly I think doing all that may complicate things and who knows where that may lead too.Being the first HH meet in a long time and also being some peoples first probe meet at all maybe keeping it simply and straight to the point at first would be best just so people can get a feel for it and comfortable with the people there,then maybe if theres more meets we can add stuff like that to it.

I'd hate to see this meet train wreck because of frustration or something not going right.I agree with you that's is a lot of stuff to do in one day and add all those factors in and then some,it ups the chances of something not going right.
              95 Black Probe GT Turbo:garage queen
              97 Boysenberry Probe GT:
              93 Black pgt:Maf swap full bolt ons
              88 Black mx6 gt:Built sold
              93 red pgt: full bolts on-sold

Comment

At the moment, we're just doing the HH meet portion of the trip, the Columbus portion was just an idea as well. However, I haven't heard from Scott in 2-3 weeks or so, hopefully all is well

Comment

Scott has been around, he sold his last probe.
                  He was really upset about the other member also getting us freebies. It doesnt matter to me I love free stuff! Haha! I was going to make sure Scott gets some money to help out anyway. He has spent a lot of time working for us. I agree that the short list seems better, id rather just have some beers with you guys and grill and chill.

Has anyone talked to Directorgt? He just kinda fell off. Hope everything is well for him.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowrob View Post
                    Scott has been around, he sold his last probe.
                    He was really upset about the other member also getting us freebies. It doesnt matter to me I love free stuff! Haha! I was going to make sure Scott gets some money to help out anyway. He has spent a lot of time working for us. I agree that the short list seems better, id rather just have some beers with you guys and grill and chill.

Has anyone talked to Directorgt? He just kinda fell off. Hope everything is well for him.
                    Scott is like an hour from my hometown, I am trying to meet up with him to get him money that he spent since he's been out of work so hopefully he gets my messages so I can catch up with him

Comment

Is there an accurate head count?
                      94 base model

Comment

I think this died. Fail...

Comment

Not dead, just been crazy busy and I'm currently the only local person to HH so I've been trying my best to get things ready to go!

We're still on for May 2nd (unless we have poor weather).

I'm going to be working on getting everything updated this week so I can get a more accurate head count and let everyone know the itinerary

Comment

Good luck you guys, I hope it's a big success

Comment

10 hr drive for me to columbuse idk if i trust my probe
                              Minnesota Probe owner, Looking for others in Minnesota

Comment

Working...
                              X