Tein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by probepimp
    I'm just glad to see a quality company release something for our car.
    I agree with taht 100%

Now if we can get more thatd be pimp!

-Kov
    Built by Ford.....Engineered by Mazda....
    Rebuilt, Re-engineered, and Redefined by Kov.
    New Probe in 2013, let the S/C fun begin!

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
      nope. the reason for the buckled hood was offered a couple of posts above. to repeat, the test mule was in a small front end collision prior to testing, the effect of which is the hood damage.

the EDFC fits just fine and was amongst the many things that were meticulously measured and fitted before the production of the prototype kit.

the major issue was getting the EDFC to fit with existing FSTB's (ie: RRE, FD, e-bay). perhaps TEIN can offer us a solution? we hope so.
      Ooops, sorry didn't see that.
      Well, glad to here everything fits good. So the EDFC does not work with front strut tower bars? If so, I gotta get rid of mine.
      1994 Aspen Silver Metallic Probe GT

Probes NorthWest Rocks!

Comment

Mr Brain when should we suspect to see more pics??

Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
        MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
        Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Originally posted by ProbeGTC
          Ooops, sorry didn't see that.
          Well, glad to here everything fits good. So the EDFC does not work with front strut tower bars? If so, I gotta get rid of mine.
          Yes, everything they have designed fits fine. But, the front of my car tried to occupy the space of the rear part of another car.

Now, about the strut tower bars, perhaps you should read the other thread in the forum named 'Tein - New Product Speculation'. More information will be found there.

Also, regarding the pictures that were posted by TEIN were put up a little earlier. I called them today to get an update on things, just in case. I inquired about some of the comments made so far and, as of this date, ALL of the information that I have posted is still correct.

PLEASE, READ THE FOLLOWING!!!!
          Exact prices have still NOT been officially determined by TEIN. However, I did confirm that the MSRP's for our products will be between the lowest and the highest prices for other cars, for each of their respective applications. More on this with the pictures of the first SuperStreet Damper Kit w/ Pillow Ball Upper Mounts on a Probe. They will be posted in a new thread by tomorrow evening for all to see.

Michael
          My car is no longer STOCK, and people are STILL laughing at me!

'94 Mazda PGT Black ('95 Zero-Mile KLDE Engine from Japan with some of my '93 Steel Blue Frost in there too. )

Comment

Working...
          X