Strut bar for klze - problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strut bar for klze - problem

The klze strut bar does NOT work. It clears barley over the IM, which if driven would surely smack it... Worse, when I close my hood it hits... It pushes my hood up a good half inch on either side... VERY noticable..

I have tried Soooooo many damn times calling you, and leaveing messages, and noone EVER gets back to me or even awnsers the phone... I am NOT on the boards or the computer that often so e-mailing does not work well for me in a timely matter... THis is getting so damn frustrating its not even funny...

Did I have the wrong bar sent to me or what ?

PS the finish on the bar is pretty crummy , however , i did get the bar very quickly if that matters...

i have one that came with my probe [not sure where its from] that hits the my hood too but thats becouse my bro hit a deer and it bent the hood alittle but not noticable to the naked eye so this might have happened with a previous owner
    '91 Toyota pickup-slower- camo wrapped, black wheels, 31 BFG's, new motor- piston slap. 2rz swap soon
    '96 PROBE SE-slow- exhaust, intake, coil overs, rims
    '86 CR250R-scary fast-exhaust, reeds, filter, jetted

Comment

my hood is not bent...

Comment

lol, i ordered one of these, and they didn't even try to get it to me quickly.. as far as i know, they haven't even gotten out their door yet. the order was placed 3 weeks ago.

maybe i should demand my money back!

Comment

probeaddiction is horrible with shipping...

extremely slow... & one time they sent me the same item twice a month seperate of eachother hahahaha (yes i sent it back)

its really too bad cause they offer some good stuff...
          05 Lotus Elise
          95 black pgt-ze... sold

facebook

Comment

I have the same problem, I called them today and they wanted to see some pictures, so I'm going to install it tomorrow and take some pics and then take it off and get some comparison pics. Maybe it'll get all figured out.
            1996 PGT, I/H/E.

Comment

well i hope u dont have those outlaw spacers cause there isnt any bar that will fit when u got the spacers...
              Good judgement comes from experience.
              Experience comes from bad judgement.

Comment

Well, I sent an email with pictures of how bulged out the hood was with it installed, hopefully the issue will get resolved
                1996 PGT, I/H/E.

Comment

I had the same problem but they refunded my money.
                  1989 GT, heavily modded....

Comment

Im glad I have a 626 I have pleny of clearence. Even with the Pheno's I just raised the bar.
                    Regards,
                    Andre S
                    93 Mazda 626 - Heavily modified - Cross Pollinated - Work in Progress
                    --------------------------------My Build Page---------------------------------

Comment

i have had shipping probelms with them to it took over a month to get my headers
                      94 pgtklze soon to be turbo
                      95 pgtklze turbo plus rebuild in the winter
                      96 pgt - CAI

Comment

Originally posted by 1SlowPGTZE View Post
                        well i hope u dont have those outlaw spacers cause there isnt any bar that will fit when u got the spacers...
                        RRE bar will fit...
                        1994 MX-6 RS -- RIP 1/30/2012
                        1996 MX-6 M-Edition
                        1993 RX-7 Grand Touring
                        2010 Mazda3 Hatch Grand Touring

Comment

I had problems with them too.
                          slow shipping, and VERY faulty product. broke immediately.
                          I will never do business again.
                          93GT. Black/Slammed.
                          All Motor Straight Neck ZE Swap.
                          MAF Swap.
                          All Bolt On's.

Comment

Never had a problem recieved my stuff in a timely manner. The ZE strut brace would almost have to go behind the intake manifold in order to clear everything.

Comment

If you have the phenos. The XTC bar will not work unless you modify it. It involves a lot of time and hard work grinding down the lips and then polishing it all out again. It does fit the standard ZE with out phenos though, you just have to bend the bar a bit and play with the end links to make it work, you should have about 1/4" of clearance at the most.

Comment

Working...
                              X