Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnny come lately

Deposit paid
    Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by projectB10 View Post
      Deposit paid
      Thanks! Which model were you looking for?
      Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
      My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt Cramer View Post
        Is the 1st genner pnp will be ready anytime soon? I think shq89pgt and I are the only one on the list, and me being the only one with deposit
        Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

• We're trying to get a test car lined up for it. The hardware itself is almost ready.
          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
          My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• That said... know anyone with a 1st gen in good shape that could bring it down to us?
            Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
            www.DIYAutoTune.com
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

KLZE in an Mx3
              Eunos Presso HI-XS Special Edition, KLZE, KL47 IM+TB, MX6 LSD box OEM front s/bar, Outlaw IM+TB thermalbloks, lightened K801 fly, XTD Stage 3 clutch & cover balanced to f/wheel, mbolin tranny saver , walbro 255,short shifter, SRD shifter bushings- H&R Springs and Koni inserts, MSpeed engine mounts, SS brake and clutch lines, PRM CAI,Whiteline rear strut and swaybar, 7x17 Konig/Maxxim Fourteen rims, and stuff.

Comment

• sounds great once they are all done and ready I'll purchase one.
                93 PGT
                94 PGT
                95 PGT
                07 MS6

Comment

• getting closer how far off for it to be in production maybe a month or so? Im on the website to order some igniters which went bad in one of my cars thanks and keep us posted on the outcome of the units.
                  Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

• Huge supporter, just waiting for them to be finished and I'll purchase one ASAP. Just showing my support
                    1995 FPGT Sierra Mist
                    KLDE
                    KLG4 manifold, KL47 TB
                    SSAC headers 2.5in exhaust
                    Stage II Clutchmasters+lightweight flywheel

Comment

• Originally posted by richtq View Post
                      getting closer how far off for it to be in production maybe a month or so? Im on the website to order some igniters which went bad in one of my cars thanks and keep us posted on the outcome of the units.
                      The wait is going to be under a month.

Are you planning to run the stock distributor or go coil packs?
                      Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

The wait is going to be under a month.

Are you planning to run the stock distributor or go coil packs?
                        I would like to run coil packs just like my other ones. But if i have to start off with a dist setup and then upgrade if its easy to do.

Comment

• For coil packs, I'd go with our QuadSpark.
                          Matt at DIYAutoTune.com

Comment

• To clarify to all-- we're finished with R&D of this new MSPNP unit now, and we're now tooling up for production and finishing up car-specific documentation for you. It won't be long not at all, maybe 1-1.5 weeks max. Or it could be as soon as this Wednesday if we can get everything done in time....
                            Jerry a.k.a. 'FoundSoul'
                            www.DIYAutoTune.com
                            http://www.facebook.com/pages/DIYAut...7395932?ref=mf

Comment

• Originally posted by FoundSoul View Post
                              To clarify to all-- we're finished with R&D of this new MSPNP unit now, and we're now tooling up for production and finishing up car-specific documentation for you. It won't be long not at all, maybe 1-1.5 weeks max. Or it could be as soon as this Wednesday if we can get everything done in time....
                              Crap i have spendt all my spare cash both for this and next month already
                              But i guess i can wait, since the ZE wont be ready for the road in a few months anyways...
                              Mazda 626 GT - 2.5 V6 - KL31
                              Mazda RX-7 FD - EU spec

Comment

For coil packs, I'd go with our QuadSpark.
                                I will pm you with question to that regard unless other people are also interested in getting rid of the distributor which im sure they will want to. Guessing there will be a port for that and maybe instructions for dummies like me lol. Im learning though.

Comment

Working...
                                X