No announcement yet.

megasquirt - post your tables/msq here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, the tuner who set up that map no longer works here, so I'm not able to check with him on the exact origin of the map. It may have been that he'd combined a tune from a stock KLZE with the timing map from a turbo KLDE that we had tuned at a different time.
    Matt at DIYAutoTune.com
    My PM box fills up fast - it's much better to email me at websales@diyautotune.com

Comment

• Matt, I'm about to fire up this PGT running the newest MS3-Pro Ultimate. Pretty darn excited! I'll post my tables soon, guys. I have access to a dyno and tuning here at the University of Northwestern Ohio :-)

Love, love, love all the inputs and outputs of the MS3-Pro! Even check engine light works on my stock PGT dash :-D
      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - Garrett GT3076-R @ 11.2psi. ~321ish whp/303ish wtq @ 19-20○ ignition, DIYPNP MS2/extra, etc. -parted & junked
      1995 Ford Probe GT, black - MS3-Pro Ultimate, bone stock-ish, daily driver)

Comment

• Here are the maps from my 96 Probe GT.
        The fuel map has been dialed in with a wideband. most of the fuel map is at 14.7:1 until it gets to 70 kpa, then it goes to 13.5:1, and at 80kpa it goes to 13.0:1. Open loop begins at 70kpa.
        There's a ramp up near idle to be around 13.2:1.

Last edited by spada; October 23, 2017, 09:29 AM.
        1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
        2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
        2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

• Anyone have any information on startup tables and values?

Now that my PGT is up and running I've been driving it around and working out bugs and everything seems pretty good.

But one thing that bothers me is the startup. When I start it, it cranks and catches fine, but once it starts the revs jump to 2,000 - 2,500 rpms and hang there for a few seconds and then slowly come down to a normal 1k during warmup.

I know I've read in the past about adjusting that area, but I can't recall what the table/section is called.
          '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
          '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg 94 PGT View Post
            Anyone have any information on startup tables and values?

Now that my PGT is up and running I've been driving it around and working out bugs and everything seems pretty good.

But one thing that bothers me is the startup. When I start it, it cranks and catches fine, but once it starts the revs jump to 2,000 - 2,500 rpms and hang there for a few seconds and then slowly come down to a normal 1k during warmup.

I know I've read in the past about adjusting that area, but I can't recall what the table/section is called.
            Greg, it sounds like you need to adjust your idle valve "Cranking(dc)". You may be opening it pretty wide, and then it slowly closes as the timer counts down. But it's also probably related to your Minimum(dc) and your Fast idle Speed. You will have to play around with all of those values in the Idle control page. Send a screenshot of that.
            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

• ^ and dont forget about the closed loop idle initial values. If you take a log you should be able to see whats causing the high idle.
              Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
              Turbocharged - 06' WRX: 3" exh, ECUTEK ROM, MRT intercooler, VF34 pic
              Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Thanks guys.

I'll poke around and see what I find. Hopefully I'll have time to play with it this weekend, and maybe get a log up here for you guys to take a look.
                '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

• Okay I made a new thread here instead of cluttering up this one

Comment

• my latest tune if anyone what to see fuel/timing maps etc:
                    members.iinet.net.au/~steven.s/CurrentTune.msq

ZE, Eaton M62 (6PSI max), MSD6A, WMI, no VRIS, AC or PS.
                    Supercharged - 94' PGT: ZE, MS2, W/M Injection, weight reduced, manual steering because weekend race car! mods and pics thread
                    Nitrous Oxide - 79' Yamaha QT50 'Yamahopper' 70cc, MLM pipe, VM18 carb, dual stage reeds etc. pic

Comment

• Originally posted by stoker100 View Post
                      my latest tune if anyone what to see fuel/timing maps etc:
                      members.iinet.net.au/~steven.s/CurrentTune.msq

ZE, Eaton M62 (6PSI max), MSD6A, WMI, no VRIS, AC or PS.
                      any pictures of your setup??
                      93 Probe gt- ,15.37 1/4 mile at mph 85 ** 5/24/03 14.71 SOLD
                      1994 gt -klze,I/h/e/fly/ignition/kl31 ecu,colt210/210 cams Rip 2/13/08(blackice)
                      92 mx3gs,ze swap from my probe 15.0@96mph :-( 175hp&155tq
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396402

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackProbe View Post
                        any pictures of your setup??
                        Check my sig, pic from 2016 is the same as now.

Comment

Working...
                        X