Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Michigan Probe Owners Club

Michigan Probe Owners Club MIPOC - Watch out for that 'pot hole'

Old January 4th, 2017, 09:32 AM   #1
MyLittleProbie

[Northern Ohio] 97 PGT for sale

Hey all, never really been a part of MIPOC so I apologize if I'm breaking any sales rules. I have a Probe for sale in the Toledo area so I thought I'd post this here in case anyone in Southern MI was interested.

Photos here: http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/My97pgt/library/
Pictures aren't current since it's in storage, but are still accurate for the most part.

$1,500 firm

V6, 5-speed, around 145k miles on it.

Currently in a storage unit and covered in Northwest Ohio. Ran well before it was put into storage. To my knowledge just needs a battery jump, possibly new tires due to sitting. Has GTS appearance package, clean interior (some small holes in driver's side seat), smoke-free. Parking brake works great. Some body damage: large dent on driver's side rear panel from previous owner, damage to the plastic and some rust on passenger side door. Got passenger door to replace it but never put it on--just needs painted. Will include that and also have a different flywheel to put in.

Really wanted this to be my project car after being my daily driver for a couple years but it never worked out. Hoping to find it a good home. I'm the third owner.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
: It's my baby.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MyLittleProbie is offline   Reply With Quote