Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Arizona Probe Owners Club

Arizona Probe Owners Club Serving the Southwest - AZ Style!

Old February 27th, 2017, 06:47 PM   #1
CanadianDream

Anyone still around in AZ?

Hey everyone, have a bunch of probe parts I forgot about. Been in a storage container for a couple years, but should be fine.

If you are around, want a GREAT deal on some stuff let me know.
Old February 27th, 2017, 09:14 PM   #2
SBPGT
Five Star Member

Welcome to AZPOC!

There's still 3 of us here, only two with Probes... I think there are 2 or three other members on here that live in the Phoenix valley but don't think I've met them yet?

If you got a list of the stuff, PM or email it to me and I will let everyone know.

[email protected]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2002 Mazda 626 ES

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SBPGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #3
pcracer24

In okc i got a 96 pgt fixing to go to the junk yard u guys need anything white with chrome swirls just blew the tranny dnt have money to fix
pcracer24 is offline   Reply With Quote