Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timing Belt/Water Pump Replacement with Pictures :) ...and instructions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow...a detailed post like that is invaluable to those brave enough to try this on their own. You are so the man!!

Keep the faith, bro.
    Black loaded '97 Probe GT
    Life is short...
    So drive FAST!

Comment

Re: Quick question what is CEL 16?

Originally posted by BigQ
      I have a KLZE in my mx3 and the EGR is not hook up. Is cel 16 for that or is it a Ghost code??
      thanks
      kind of the wrong post to put this in.
      look in your haynes, it'll tell you what code 16 is.
      NoclssGT.com
      PhotoPOC
      DaddyPOC
      1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Hey....I'd like to update the links to the pics....but I can't change the hyperlinks because it says my message is too long when I try to submit it.

I'd break this thing up into sections, but that would be like 6 or more posts.....that sucks.

Any way I can get a temporary limit change or something?

-Eric
        1995 PGT F/S.... car listed in forums...

Comment

I would be glad to host this page at our club site. Then we could just point everyone to that page from this forum. We have plenty of space at the ALPOC site.
          Barry
          Registered Probetalk Member #392.
          Co-founder of ALPOC. Formerly had '93 Rio Red GT, PRD STS-99, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla, Pilot 1055-c driving lamps. IT'S CRUNCHY!
          '93 Teal PGT. '94 black PSE. '91 PLX, 300k+ miles.

Comment

Finally, tracked down Mr. Leska! I come from mx-3.com (in peace).
            There was this same post, in a form of an archived FAQ, and of course, with broken images.
            http://www.mx-3.com/cgi-bin/ultimate...&f=23&t=000002

This is an amazing essay here. It's a damn shame it has no pictures. It sure gets a lot of readership, and it definetely is something to archive.

The person to talk to at mx-3.com would be David Coleman. I'm sure the admins here would be just as willing to help out. I'm going to message one, right now!

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by leska
              Hey....I'd like to update the links to the pics....but I can't change the hyperlinks because it says my message is too long when I try to submit it.

I'd break this thing up into sections, but that would be like 6 or more posts.....that sucks.

Any way I can get a temporary limit change or something?

-Eric
              Eric, you could just make it an web page. We would be willing to host it at alabamaprobes.org
              Barry
              Registered Probetalk Member #392.
              Co-founder of ALPOC. Formerly had '93 Rio Red GT, PRD STS-99, Bosch H4 lamps, Borla, Pilot 1055-c driving lamps. IT'S CRUNCHY!
              '93 Teal PGT. '94 black PSE. '91 PLX, 300k+ miles.

Comment

Working...
              X