My MSD For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MSD For Sale Thread

PLEASE LIMIT THIS THREAD TO TRANSACTIONS TO BE COMPLETED AT MSD!!
    ALL OTHER FOR SALE ITEMS NEED TO GO IN THE FOR SALE FORUM.

Thanks!
    KevinD

I've got a bunch of stuff left over from the Probe that I'm wanting to get rid of... This is just a preliminary list; I'll add more stuff as I find it.

Prices are negotiable. I've listed these prices as an idea of what I'm looking for, also in accordance with PT selling policy.

If you see an item you are interested it, let me know. If I don't see any interest in some items, especially the larger ones, I won't bring them. With the price of gas as high as it is, I'm not going to pack along any extra stuff if I don't think I will sell it.

-------

1 set (front and rear) of KLZE heads. They DO NOT come with KLZE cams, those were sold with the car. 1 head is fully assembled, the other is disassembled, but I will include the tools ($60 Craftsman Valve Spring Compressor) needed to reassemble (it isn't hard). I wouldn't personally recommend planning on just dropping these on the car w/no work done to them. I'd plan on replacing the valve seals, lapping the valves, having the deck machined flat and having them cleaned. I recommend this for any used heads before installing. - $220

1 brand new RR-Racing Short Throw Shifter. This is simply the best shifter you can get for these cars, period. This is the new design, so the area where the shift knob screws on is reinforced. Doesn't come with the stabilizer bushing. - $110

1 KLDE Intake Manifold. The casting marks have been smoothed down and the IM is painted black. The paint is a damaged near the rear of the main plenum. Most of the hard work to make this thing pretty is already done, just needs repainted. Includes VRIS actuators and the vac reservoirs, does NOT include fuel rails or TB - $40

1 KLDE Throttle Body. Stock. Comes with the IAC but w/o the TPS. $20

2 full sets of KLDE/KL01 cams (4 intake 4 exhaust). All are in good shape, no rust or damage. Good for a core if you are looking to get some reground cams. $40 per set

1 Stock air box w/K&N drop in air filter. $20

1 Front strut tower bar. Not sure what brand (was a gift) but it does the job. $25

2 Front Lower Control Arms. Used OE parts with about 90k miles on them. I replaced them because I thought they might be causing my wheel hop, but they weren't the problem. They are still in great shape. Bushings look good, ball joints are tight. Good replacement for old, busted LCAs without spending a ton for brand new ones. $20 for both

2 Stock Axle back exhaust systems. One is from a 96 PGT one is from a 94 PGT, but they are both interchangeable. Both are in excellent shape, no rust, no holes. $20 each

1 Stock 96 PGT Exhaust midpipe. This is the pipe that runs from the catalytic convertor to the axle-back exhaust. This is a 96-specific part. In good shape, no rust or holes. $20

1 Stock 94 PGT Exhaust Midpipe. This will fit 93-94 PGTs. $20

1 Set of 96 Stock Exhaust Manifolds w/Y-pipe. These have been sitting for a few years but still look OK. The pre-cats have been gutted out, but this never caused a CEL for me. This is good for you CA guys with 96 GT with headers who need stock parts to pass emissions. $20

1 Set of REAR KF01 cams. 1 intake and 1 exhaust cam from the rear bank. Not sure what to do with these, but if anyone wants them, you can have them FREE

I'm also feeling for the possibility of selling my wheels. They are Exel Ennios, 18" diameter 8" wide with a +45mm offset. I had them on my Probe, then swapped them over to the 3 when I sold the Probe. They looked awesome on the Probe, and they fit perfectly. They will come with a set of BFGoodrich g-force T/A KDW tires, sized 235-40-18. These tires are amazing, dry or wet. They don't have alot of tread left, but they should last through the end of the summer. The wheels are wide enough to comfortably fit up to a 255mm wide tire, but you would probably need a 10mm spacer to run those tires. 245-35-18s should fit w/o any trouble. Here are some pics of them on my Probe:
    http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/.../10255/31805-4
    The combo was $1200 brand new, I'm selling for $650.

Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by KevinD; June 4, 2007, 11:21 PM.
    Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
    06 Legacy GT
    98 Legacy GT

No interest in anything, huh?
    06 Legacy GT
    98 Legacy GT

Comment

I will add to this thread that i'm selling PRD spark plug wires for 95-97 GT's
      they are color wrapped black. pics can be found here
      http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...media/270545_1
      they have about 40k miles, but still work perfectly
      probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
      1993 nighthawk 750
      http://s210.photobucket.com/albums/b...otor/assembly/

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver
        I will add to this thread that i'm selling PRD spark plug wires for 95-97 GT's
        they are color wrapped black. pics can be found here
        http://www.supermotors.net/vehicles/...media/270545_1
        they have about 40k miles, but still work perfectly
        How much?

Comment

how does $65 sound? these usually run about 100 for the set.
          probe is sold, now i have what the probe was suppose to replace, but ironically replaced my probe
          1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

I will give you my verginity for them plug wires....
            Last edited by matt_93_GT; June 4, 2007, 05:08 PM.
            R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
            06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
            "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
            Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
            ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver
              how does $65 sound? these usually run about 100 for the set.

I'll see how much i can bring with me!

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT
                From what i hear, you gave that away in the third grade!

KevinD
                1995 Sapphire Blue Mustang GT Convertible, 2006 Storm Red Metallic Mercedes-Benz CLK 350 Cabriolet, 2006 Dark Shadow Gray Ford F250 V10 Supercab 4x4, 2004 Perlite Gray Metallic Mercedes-Benz E320 4Matic, 2002 Burgundy Pearl Suzuki XL-7 Touring, 1971 Spring Green Jeep J4000 Gladiator, 1966 Signal Flare Red Ford Fairlane, to name a few...

Comment

hey ill take the strut bar if still available pm mesegeme
                  http://www.myspace.com/dobleese3c

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2667780/1

Sometimes people juss dont understand my adiction

Comment

Originally posted by KevinD
                    From what i hear, you gave that away in the third grade!

KevinD

ahh you beat me to it
                    1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

nothing needed, thanks.

besides, i already have multiples of what you've listed.
                      ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by matt_93_GT

Originally posted by dmark101
                        nothing needed, thanks.

besides, i already have multiples of what you've listed.

you've taken multiple verginitys...player
                        1993 nighthawk 750

Comment

lol I can't wait..
                          R.I.P. Roy W Clark You will be missed.
                          06 subaru Impreza 2.5i siting on cobs" wrecked
                          "Sir, you got crack paraphenalia in your spagetie noodles"
                          Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX
                          ...Its like a ride cushioned by a load of poo ...

Comment

Its vIrginity...and vIrginitIEs.

So... uh, nobody wants a nice set of 18" wheels and tires or some KLZE heads?
                            06 Legacy GT
                            98 Legacy GT

Comment

Any one needs UDP?

Comment

Working...
                              X