Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genuine Italian leather shift boots custom made for Ford Probe !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, i was just wondering how the 2nd gen E-Brake boot was coming along?....Did the part i sent you help?
    95 GT Blue W/White Stripes
    http://www.supermotors.org/vehicles/...=25193#content
    http://www.myspace.com/mrwrightpgt

Comment

Hi guys,

More awesome perforated leather samples! I can't stop staring at these, the combination of perforated black and leather with gray stripes is incredible in my opinion!

Please notice, too, how different lighting of a picture affects the color perception - it's almost hard to tell these two pictures show the same car, wouldn't you say?

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on May 31st: 42U409PM3XY

Enjoy!
      Maciek

Comment

All of those boots look amazing. Once I figure out what seats I'm going to be using, I will for sure order the shift boot and e-brake boot, that is, if the e-brake boot for 2nd gens are ready

Comment

what tyler said :word:

Comment

Hi guys,

A perfect example of our BMW ///M stitching:

Here's the new discount code! This one is valid until midnight on June 15th: 42BK48SF4O5

Enjoy!
            Maciek

Comment

guess i shoulda posted this here huh

for the top of the shifter boot, can i have it made so that it fits under the shifter knob, yet isnt wrinkled where it goes into the shifter knob (same kind as in the original pics for the probe. btw can you tell me what kind of car this pic is from

http://www.redlinegoods.com/twotoneblackred.htm

thnx
              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
              Built, Not Bought.
              No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

That's a MINI Cooper. We cna make the tops thinner for the Probe, just let us know by how much and we'll make it tighter for you.

Comment

alright, i wont be ordering one for the probe, it will be for in a probe but the shifter base will be circle like the mini cooper, not a rounded square like the probe has stock
                  95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                  Built, Not Bought.

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17
                    alright, i wont be ordering one for the probe, it will be for in a probe but the shifter base will be circle like the mini cooper, not a rounded square like the probe has stock
                    You have to order a probe boot and put a comments about the thinner top. That's the only way to make sure the bottom fits. Unless your center console is modified?

Comment

it will be, im making the shift hole circle and i wanted to know what kinda car that was because i like the chrome trip ontop
                      95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                      Built, Not Bought.

Comment

so any word/progress on the ebrake yet? these really look nice, i wouldnt mind picking up a set if someone can help them in fabricating the ebrake boot.

btw, anyone bought these or have installed these who can post pics?
                        NCPOC > BAPOC > SCPOC > FlaPOC > MIPOC

Comment

I'm still very interested in these too. I'm waiting to purchase a shift boot untill a e-brake is available for the 1st gens, so I can order both at once and save on shipping (And hassles)

Comment

I got mine, and I am very happy with it, just wont be taking a pic until my shift knob comes in. Thanks, great product!
                            The thing is, it’s a gearbox, okay? It has one job to do! One job! Pull the lever… ‘Am I a pencil? Am I a cauliflower? Am I a nuclear power sta– I’m a gearbox! Oh, heavens, I’m gonna swap some cogs around!’

Jeremy Clarkson on Automatics

Comment

Guys,

I'd love to make an ebrake boot for both 1st and 2nd gens, but I need help from somebody who has one to get me some dimensions! Anybody?

Maciek

Comment

What dimensions do you need? Or where can I mail the plastic boot from the 1st gen to you at? I can do whatever it takes....

Comment

Working...
                                X