My 89 FGen needs a new kill switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 89 FGen needs a new kill switch

Can anyone help me with some DIY kill switch ideas? Please. When I can't keep my baby in the shop, I keep her in my fenced back yard, but now after 3 theft attempts of my baby, I feel I need to install a 2nd kill switch. I feel maybe one or two of the wrong people may have seen the location of my recent kill switch. I wasn't there when it was installed so I don't know how it was done. Can't reach the dude that had done the first one. I'm a girl guys so go easy on me please. Although I do know both My 89 and 97 inside and out, have done most of the work on them myself. But need help with this one please. Thanks in advance.
    GREENWENVY

I have wired these in for a few people. Usually tuck them in a fender or engine bay.
    http://www.amazon.com/Volt-Battery-D.../dp/B007O0BBFM

Kill switches only keep the honest people honest...

If you are just parking your car for extended periods, you can pull a fuel pump or ecu fuse also. Hard to drive without fuel and a computer .
    I've Been Probed.

Comment

Moving would be the best option.
      2000 ZX2 w/ '95 Millenia KL swap, MSPNP (VAF delete, IAT mod, AEM Wideband, Coilpack), MFactory LSD w/ 3-4-5 gearset and 'Plate Mod' 626 trans, Aeromotive fuel system, custom DSS 500hp axles, AWR solid trans mounts, KLG4 IM, MX3 GS brake booster/master combo, GT35 turbo w/ custom 3" downpipe, Ford Racing ZX2 inverted coilovers, Cusco camber plates all around w/ Cusco strut tower bar, custom made traction bars to frame rails, and lots more.

Comment

Working...
      X