PRO seat sliders (direct bolt-in)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probesport
    They look great, but you can't make that comment as there have been Corbeau direct bolt-in brackets w/slider since 1992.
    I guess I should have done a search instead of taking the advice from some PTers

Oh well, Damon here's another post you can delete.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
      I guess I should have done a search instead of taking the advice from some PTers

Oh well, Damon here's another post you can delete.
      Or you could just take out first and run with it
      GySgt (Select) Stacey O. Johnson, USMC
      My Toys- 2011 Silverado Z71 (Black Neck Ride ), 1995 PGT (Back Again )
      "Some people live an entire lifetime and wonder if they have made a difference in the world. Marines don't have that problem." -Ronald Reagan

Comment

nah... f'this... sick of everyone killing ideas around here with their opinions on prices. Looks like a great product and I believe fair priced. (thats a heavy duty looking sucker) Most don't take into concideration of what else is needed to put these damn things in. My base kit was 50, the adapter to my rails was 35. IF I had to get rails that would have been another $50+. So all that said I could have spent more. And I am NOT happy with the set up. What PRO (PMO) has is exactly what I need. Except for the seatbelt piece missing.

While I didn't notice the missing tab for the seat belt. Doesn't mean you should kill the idea! Those look like some great work none the less. Personally pre-drilling holes in the sliders would be a bad idea. More holes = less strength. Personally that is one area I do not want less strength. Even know the stock seats are designed to have the rear break away in a rear ending accident. I would rather have myself supported and safe.

I can snap a pic of my placement of my bracket when I pop my seats out. I have to grind off the middle adapter just to attempt to make it look close to what you have and not hit my head on the roof anymore.
        ~Jay~
        04 Mazda 6S Wagon
        1995 PGT~ZE (sold)
        1993 PGT (sold)

Comment

I see a lot of people on here bitching that nobody offers a good seat bracket... This is good for EVERY TYPE OF RACING SEAT; Not only Corbeau (Try using a Sparco seat on a Corbeau bracket without some type of major modification...)

Simon
          Simon - pimptiva.com

Comment

/me thinks that's a steal at that price for what you get.
            Stephen Wilds #303
            PhotoPOC
            BMW 328i
            BMW Z4

Comment

Well I don't feel to bad now after seeing the brand "X" bracket! Look's a little weak to me.

I made ours to be a really low profile. They are made from 1 1/2"x 1/2" c-channel so much much stronger IMO.

Brand x

Brand PRO

Comment

i doubt i'll ever have racing seats but i'd buy the PMO one over any others in a heartbeat. it looks so much more sturdy, seems like it would fit more seats with less mods, and the price is more than fair. Plus you are supporting a great probe vendor which only helps our cause.
                Adam Kirkpatrick
                1994 Ford Probe GT-T - Built for me, by me, 265whp
                2010 Ford Fusion SEL - Wife's daily driver . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1997 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 - Daily driver
                1997 Ford F-150 XLT 4x2 - Work truck, wrapped, on 20's . . . 2001 Ford Focus SE Wagon - Work car

Comment

but like i said before, what if we already have sliders, can we just get the brackets? and if so how much?
                  NVA (NEPO VA) Pres.
                  Want to join NVA?? Contact us!
                  95 PGT - BIG things comeing real soon.
                  2001 Explorer - fully loaded, leather, daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by GT~ZE
                    nah... f'this... sick of everyone killing ideas around here with their opinions on prices. Looks like a great product and I believe fair priced. (thats a heavy duty looking sucker) Most don't take into concideration of what else is needed to put these damn things in. My base kit was 50, the adapter to my rails was 35. IF I had to get rails that would have been another $50+. So all that said I could have spent more. And I am NOT happy with the set up. What PRO (PMO) has is exactly what I need. Except for the seatbelt piece missing.

While I didn't notice the missing tab for the seat belt. Doesn't mean you should kill the idea! Those look like some great work none the less. Personally pre-drilling holes in the sliders would be a bad idea. More holes = less strength. Personally that is one area I do not want less strength. Even know the stock seats are designed to have the rear break away in a rear ending accident. I would rather have myself supported and safe.

I can snap a pic of my placement of my bracket when I pop my seats out. I have to grind off the middle adapter just to attempt to make it look close to what you have and not hit my head on the roof anymore.
                    damn todd no need to close thread... and I got corbeau brackets week turds... I got a pic commin for you before week over... and corbeaus fit only their seats... now pro's fit any seat now thats nice adfect
                    Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Well I don't feel to bad now after seeing the brand "X" bracket! Look's a little weak to me.

I made ours to be a really low profile. They are made from 1 1/2"x 1/2" c-channel so much much stronger IMO.

Brand x

Brand PRO

todd my corbeaus look just liek them thing suckas
                      Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

Originally posted by turbo93mx6
                        todd my corbeaus look just liek them thing suckas
                        The base is nearly identical, however the PRO brackets seem to have a better slider mechanism - the one thing I dislike about the Corbeau brackets.
                        Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                        PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                        1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                        1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

Originally posted by Probesport
                          You can mount the lower tabs to the bottom links to them, just not the yolk.

'14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                          '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

My Corbeau sliders look nothing like that, they don't sit up at all. With the Forzas mounted, I have MAYBE 1.5" between the seat bottom and the carpet. If you'd like I can take some pictures of my brackets and PM them to you.

I honestly wasn't trying to knock your product, I was just offering a couple suggestions, that wouldn't affect production costs, and would make these better. Not all criticism is bad.
                            '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                            '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Danmit Man is that what your talking about as the lap belt mount? That doesn't look like it would hold all 190lbs of me. I will take your advise and add the mount. Of course it will be PRO tough though.

Comment

3rd time asking. If we already have sliders can we just get the brackets and if so how much?
                                NVA (NEPO VA) Pres.
                                Want to join NVA?? Contact us!
                                95 PGT - BIG things comeing real soon.
                                2001 Explorer - fully loaded, leather, daily driver

Comment

Working...
                                X