Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Images) 2.5L AC install SC kit! Crank pulleys (1/3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant link it here..

though im sure you can google it.
    In our memories, he lives. Janusz we will miss you
    99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

i have one question will this kit work on a 95 probe GT with and automatic transmission? or would it matter since its replacing the ac
      Probetalks Japanese Otaku Anime Guru!!!! And World of Warcraft Player (Bleeding Hallow Server) go Horde!!
      Virginia Probe Owners Club

Comment

basically,you are saying you want speed but refuse to give anythingup for it....have fun with that one....

Originally posted by kikkinasphalt
        i cant link it here..

though im sure you can google it.

Comment

Originally posted by NNBlackGT
          i have one question will this kit work on a 95 probe GT with and automatic transmission? or would it matter since its replacing the ac
          Fitment with an ATX is not an issue, so you may boost your slushbox into oblivion!
          '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
          '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

Thats nice Adlorin....when can we buy the kit?

Comment

Originally posted by Winter.Raven
              Thats nice Adlorin....when can we buy the kit?
              When I get the plate finalized, i'll do a half/half presale. Half down then, half when i'm ready to deliver. I'm spending my time and $ right now to finalize the 2.0L kits though. I just need to tweak a couple small things and powder, and then I can get them puppies out the door.

I also gotta finish the website! it's like 90% done - all completely redone and much much better, but, i just cannot find time to wrap it up yet. oi.

~patrick
              '00 Contour SVT - Stock and Reliable
              '93 Probe GT - Currently Grounded.

update your email address y0

Comment

You should have just done a deal for me to redesign it for you! :
                Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

basically,you are saying you want speed but refuse to give anythingup for it....have fun with that one....

if you had what i have, you wouldnt part with it either
                  99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

omg wait a minute, so the shit is still being made?!?! i have the SC and piping i need that bracket to mount it yo....
                    1995 Nissan 240SX SE
                    2008 Ducati 848

How do you say "Fu** You" in LA?
                    -Trust Me

Comment

Originally posted by kikkinasphalt
                      if you had what i have, you wouldnt part with it either

umm....you have an ac...most cars have it...i live in the desert, the MOJAVE DESERT it was 106 today....but i ripped my AC out....

you have a spitze IM. I had the proto czt and a proto spitze.....big deal....neither produce the kind of hp a sc/tc does....

Comment

plus a im like those and FI = big upgrade, It's worth sacrificing your ac for the hp, cause with the windows down abd going fast as hell you'll be cold.
                        1994 Probe GT Manual - Greddy Evo 2 cat back - Cold Air Intake - Ebay headers- Civic Short Shifter - Front/rear Strut Tower Bar - RR-racing Motor Mount Inserts- AC delete-

Comment

Adlorin I have cash in hand. I think it needs to be in your hand. so 1300 for the kit plus 425 for the blower...sold. I am curious what kit options you are offering...Waiting on part 2 and 3 updates and official sale to commence. I feel like a kid in a candy store.

Comment

You know I'm getting one since I Im u about 4 times a week, lol.
                            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2229111
                            96pgt ATX:
                            Hayden 404 tranny cooler, IAT Mod, Dual Custom Exhaust, Hollow Catback with custom bent pipes, 17" Enkei Shoguns, Wanli ZR-Rated tires, K&N Performace Intake, Accel Performance Wires, 200watt JVC Deck, 2-1,500 Watt P3 Subs, 980watt Kenwood Amp::

Comment

Originally posted by Adlorin
                              Fitment with an ATX is not an issue, so you may boost your slushbox into oblivion!
                              YYESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Probetalks Japanese Otaku Anime Guru!!!! And World of Warcraft Player (Bleeding Hallow Server) go Horde!!
                              Virginia Probe Owners Club

Comment

umm....you have an ac...most cars have it...i live in the desert, the MOJAVE DESERT it was 106 today....but i ripped my AC out....

you have a spitze IM. I had the proto czt and a proto spitze.....big deal....neither produce the kind of hp a sc/tc does....

you aparently dont know who i am.

i had your manifold long before you even thought of owning it.

my PGT was the CZT test car for their IM

SPE didnt issue any Prototypes.

and, im yes, im keeping my a/c and spe manifold, and , oh wait.. yeah Supercharging it... hrm..
                                just because your cheep and want to go the easy route (not have a comfortable quick ride).. dont bash me when i decide i want my cake and eat it too.
                                Last edited by kikkinasphalt; June 2, 2006, 11:17 PM.
                                99 Arrest Me Red MGT

Comment

Working...
                                X