X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update!!!???

Comment

• I got an E-mail from Pat last week, nothing really specific, but hopefully he is getting things done.
      KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• i've called and emailed him.....no word
        Forza Italia!

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything yet?
          I'm getting beyond pissed off here!
          SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
          My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Originally posted by SPLXTREM
            Has anyone heard anything yet?
            I'm getting beyond pissed off here!
            Have you tried e-mailling him lately? I don't seem to have any problems hearing back from him.
            KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and Mazda6 BBK (the Orignal)

Comment

• My last communication with Patrick was Jan 15 by phone.
              He was going to send the transfer shaft and other parts of my kit that he had at hand "as soon as humanly possible".
              I have sent a few Emails and attempted several calls since then. Nothing.

I am beyond pissed off as well. My two year anniversary with this BB is fast approaching.

Comment

• i havent waited near as lomg as most people on here but i cant see the problem that he has he and thers are say that he is close to being done why sosnt he just send what he has and get some of the angry people out of the way im just upset because it has been almost 3 mounths and i havent even got an "ok ive got your info heres what i got and heres a resonable time frame to get done and when to expect so i can plan when i can install plan dyno sessions ant tuneing times
                Bad Ass Motorsport

2.0SE stage3 clutch, fidinza flyweel, gt rims

Comment

• Originally posted by PGT97_Racer
                  Have you tried e-mailling him lately? I don't seem to have any problems hearing back from him.

Yep, I emailed him 3 weeks ago and he told me he will not respond to my emails til he has tracking numbers and is ready to ship. Customer service
                  Last edited by SPLXTREM; February 2, 2007, 09:17 AM.
                  My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• so a when the hell is that soposed to be
                    Bad Ass Motorsport

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
                      so a when the hell is that soposed to be

As soon as the guy who bought the plans for the 2.5 kit recieves his kit, because he has more priority .
                      Last edited by SPLXTREM; February 3, 2007, 10:33 PM.
                      My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• wait that makes no sense didnt he start on the 2.0 kit first, if so why is he so special not to be rude wtf!!!!
                        Bad Ass Motorsport

Comment

• Originally posted by BAM
                          wait that makes no sense didnt he start on the 2.0 kit first, if so why is he so special not to be rude wtf!!!!
                          no he started the 2.5kits first, then he took years to send some of the parts, then he started 2.0 kit in which he used the money to send out more of the 2.5 kit and some of the 2.0 and now he owes stuff from both side. I STILL HAVENT GOT MY BLOWER, and i payed over a year a go

Comment

• that just a pain for everyone
                            Bad Ass Motorsport

Comment

• Originally posted by volcomchester18
                              no he started the 2.5kits first, then he took years to send some of the parts, then he started 2.0 kit in which he used the money to send out more of the 2.5 kit and some of the 2.0 and now he owes stuff from both side. I STILL HAVENT GOT MY BLOWER, and i payed over a year a go

No, your not understanding me. He recently sold the plans and the prototype for the 2.5 kit. Instead of using the money recieved from the plans to ship our kits, that guy will get his stuff before us even though we paid first.
                              Nice huh ?
                              Last edited by SPLXTREM; February 5, 2007, 12:41 AM.
                              My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

• Get your facts straight

He is selling the plans and a sample kit to him but its going by an escargo service so he wont get paid till the guy gets the plans and kit and says he's happy with it

Then he will have the money to finish off your kits this will actually help everyone get their kits faster
                                The "PIMP MY PROBE" Project
                                The First Electric Supercharged Probe
                                Project and car is sadly dead

Comment

Working...
                                X